Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 you stupid cunt. how about she steals treasury, her clan gets private boss hunts and help ...
Page: 2

FrEaK

Originally posted by 0000000
    you stupid cunt. how about she steals treasury, her clan gets private boss hunts and help from turkish GM's, they use KOSP, they dupe... *

you are so fucking clueless.
    ty

you are clueless, all she does is give away the money, gave 500 mil to a resser for ressing her the other day :/

what a fucking joke, why is it always turks who dont give a shit about cheating? turks have no ethics or what?

just last night we fought holybomb's party, a bunch of well known lvl 70's (any, magicality etc). and after killing them 3v8 i sent them a letter saying that the other priest was using autobuff and autocure and they send back a letter just cursing in turkish. even the well known turks dont care about cheats.

Mrjcolley

Originally posted by 0000000
    you stupid cunt. how about she steals treasury, her clan gets private boss hunts and help from turkish GM's, they use KOSP, they dupe... *

you are so fucking clueless.
    <3 Your attitude

Originally posted by Rogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kirchofff_
    wanna play ko?
    then u must learn turkish
    +1
    and Her(JadeReal) english is perfect...[/b]
    Please don't make me laugh...Her English sucks.
    She is a horrible "quin" that steals everything from the treasury and runs 10% EXP event (once a month).

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    and i like learning to other languages and cultures..and i am Turk and i have a few swedish friend.(sorry for bad english)
    Keep it up, I like your attitude

0wnoR

a lot turks dont like her also

Vote for Epsi

The english speaking vote is divided too many ways, so you are all taking votes off each other and making life easy for jade real to win every election. I would love Epsi to win because he is cool and a good lunar war leader, but he isnt well known enough i dont think.

If you want to get rid of the turkish tramp and her cronies, then make an alliance of international-clans and come to a mutual agreement to take turns voting each others nominees. Also you make sure to set up merchants by the NPC because its amazing how many undecided votes are swung just by funny merchant messages and such.

wtf dude just vote festo!

lol nick

aryan

fuck u jadereal

Darquishing

LoL.i am a turk and i dont like JadeReal too.
    but i dont like zero too
    and i want to say something for jadereal.
    jade is a tricker.when i saw her always pm blocked.when i saw a msg from king she is always looking for resser.
    and i saw her clanies always ksing in a1 paramun spot.
    and i think we need on an international basis king.coz when we have a turk king others cant play well and cant enjoy and cant get a exp event etc.but when we have a international king maybe we can be satisfied.and zero i want say samoething to u.i heard some rumuors about you.you dont have to love turk's but u can respect.i heard u used swearword's to turk's and their faith.but i think we must be patient and we must choose a better king.

Kailean

jade real is a fucking looser. whenever that bitch is elected to be a "quin" the first thing she does is giving nation cash to some retards. if some idiots from here dont understand it then ill explain, she gives omney to her clannies, so that she fucks up every single elmorad player. was that fucking clearly enough? zero is trying to say it to you, but you are to resistant to knowledge h43r:
    since f9 went on orc side our "qużn" stole xxx bilions of cash.
    and beside. its true, if you want a normal King, go orc, if you want to have a retarded bitch. stay as a human.
    too bad i have to stay human :angry:
    and btw. Kżng chat for teh turkysh wyn, ye?
    pathetic

Darquishing

Originally posted by Kailean
    jade real is a fucking looser. whenever that bitch is elected to be a "quin" the first thing she does is giving nation cash to some retards. if some idiots from here dont understand it then ill explain, she gives omney to her clannies, so that she fucks up every single elmorad player. was that fucking clearly enough? zero is trying to say it to you, but you are to resistant to knowledge h43r: *
    since f9 went on orc side our "qużn" stole xxx bilions of cash.
    and beside. its true, if you want a normal King, go orc, if you want to have a retarded bitch. stay as a human. *
    too bad i have to stay human :angry: *
    and btw. Kżng chat for teh turkysh wyn, ye?
    pathetic
    yes that is true i saw the msg she gived 200m to her clanie.

DeathInTheNight

Wish i was prem so i could go orc coz Jadereal is a lazy bitch.At least in LW when F9 was king you'd c him pking,but jade, all i c her doing is fukin leeching at the monument like a lvl 40 noob

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast