Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,,

This is a discussion on JEEZA scamming bitch,,,,,, within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; scamming for life ;]...
Page: 12

Banned

scamming for life ;]

I can't stop laughing at Jeeza claiming people will get in "big trouble" if they messed with him cuz he is apparently 17 and a minor. You know what happens to someone who commits assault in the USA as a first offense? They are likely to get at most a restraining order, at worst a 3rd degree assault with suspended sentence, with the whole incident expunged from their permanent record after six months as long as they fulfill the conditions of the order. Maybe even a few hours of community service helping at the local shelter (beat someone up and help out your fellow man in one fell swoop not too shabby). And yes that is if an adult assaults a minor. How do I know? When I was 14 a 28 year old guy bullrushed me because a tennis ball I was throwing against my wall rolled, tapped his car, and set off his alarm on his nice new cherry sports car. Next thing I know I'm flying through the air, wake up a bit later with a severe concussion, and a couple witnesses telling me how the guy was choking me while I was unconscious. The guys punishment? Just as I described above. That's standard in the USA, if Jeeza actually new something about the actual workings of the US courts instead of spewing out of his ass. First time offenders have almost no chance to do actual time for minor offenses such as assault, unless it is with a deadly weapon. There are already over a million people in jail here as it is (est. 1.875 million). They aren't looking to pack the houses any more because someone punched someone else in the nose etc.

Hypothetically speaking, even if someone named "Brad" had a prior, he could easily get assistance from a friend who didn't. If a random guy comes in from out of state who would ever even be able to identify him? You think the local police force would start an interstate or inter-city search just to find out who beat the hell out of "Jezza" :P Especially after hearing his tude?

As for money issue, who gives a fark about a few hundred bucks for gas whatever? Would make a nice roadtrip, I've blown more money for lesser entertainment.

Anyway random 3rd person beatings are a nice way to go in situations like this.

*The above is totally hypothetical, and in no way a suggestion of what to do in a similar real life situation. It should not be construed as an actual attempt to incite violence. For entertainment purposes only yadda yadda yadda and whatever else makes the above not liable*

Banned

3thos, Moe, Jezza should be ALL banned, I've never seen three pieces of shit like them[/b]
    Yes please.

Yes please.[/b]
    asdf +1

wendolyn1987

all i know is i bought an iron neck from brad and he picked up my money and never gave me iron neck and its funny how his freind johnny (supposed to be his best freind) was always over at his house so he says and brad wouldnt let him go in game and give me my iron neck i mean come on wtf if i owed someone something and my best freind played ko and got on my account and everything i would let him get online and give the item to the buyer but its simple he is a scammer plain and simple and i cant see why people think otherwise ( SCAM = TAKING PEOPLES MONEY AND THEN NOT GIVING THEM THERE ITEM) and thats exactly what he did so yes he is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Banned

3thos, Moe, Jezza should be ALL banned, I've never seen three pieces of shit like them[/b]
    Ban moe because you don't like him? Not fair

Banned

i say u find him and hang his ass for real

Unr4ted

this is one old scamming topic

temmu

this is one old scamming topic [/b]
    Its been bumped coz bradshouse is scammer himself.

Ban moe because you don't like him? Not fair [/b]

ban him because he still backs up and vouches ppl that already have admitted to scamming.

sexy Owa

to my knowledge hes been banned why isnt this closed?

wendolyn1987

Its been bumped coz bradshouse is scammer himself.[/b]
    AMEN!!

PriestOfShadows

ya...i liked bradshouse :S
    but o well :P

EastonLemon

If you are dumb enough to pay hundreds of USD for virtual items.

Then you are probably dumb enough to be scammed. Goes hand in hand I guess.

Regardless any scammer usd or virtual should be /banned then hung

Banned

Yes because I am God I can predict who is going to scam and who isn't. Hey most people on this thread vouched and felt sorry for the thread creator and didn't he start scamming? This means according to akutee (THE OFFICIAL RETARD) you all need to get banned.

Have I scammed anyone? Nope
    Will I even scam anyone? Nope

I go by facts. When Funk played Xigenon, he did a trade with me. I sent him money, he gave me items. I vouched for that. Other shit doesn't apply to me.

Now if he decided to scam after he did a legit trade with me, how exactly does that concern me? I vouched for a trade which he completed.

You need to get my dick out of your ass. Seems like everyone wants my attention.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast