Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl

This is a discussion on JusTClaW and lJusTClaWl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i already said...the skill frostbite will slow them 100% if the animation (the big ice cube) showed up on their ...
Page: 2

Banned

i already said...the skill frostbite will slow them 100% if the animation (the big ice cube) showed up on their body and when they get slowed u can heard a sound effect too...
    but when those happend they still kept on running at regular speed...

go make a lvl 39 mage with frostbite and test it first before u make anymore statement[/b]

Yeah, rice is right, same goes with Legcut, If you hear the skill land, it should be 100%. That's the way it has ALWAYS been. But since the speedhackers are becoming more common, I notice some ppl unaffected by the skills. Similar to Solid, if you hear the skill land, that should indicate they are slowed, but now, some ppl, and usually the same people, it just fails ALWAYS.

But frostbite is the easiest to know, because the animation of the GIANT fuhkin cube shows up, and you hear it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

i already said...the skill frostbite will slow them 100% if the animation (the big ice cube) showed up on their body and when they get slowed u can heard a sound effect too...
    but when those happend they still kept on running at regular speed...

go make a lvl 39 mage with frostbite and test it first before u make anymore statement[/b]

U know, maybe u have just some rly crapy build. I duno, like completes and elixirs and those new staffs. Since having a certain skill doesnt mean it has the same ice rate. OR maybe claw isnt just as stupid most english speaking players here and have supressed their baba ego and have given up on using iron jewelry. WP+skelly belt does miracles u know. Dont forget ice resist.

Banned

U know, maybe u have just some rly crapy build. I duno, like completes and elixirs and those new staffs. Since having a certain skill doesnt mean it has the same ice rate. OR maybe claw isnt just as stupid most english speaking players here and have supressed their baba ego and have given up on using iron jewelry. WP+skelly belt does miracles u know. Dont forget ice resist.[/b]

"Server: Quit KO"

pls make it "quit ko4life" as well....

KalaBunga Senior Member

tbl edit , forstbite or ice give 200% speed,

a week ahgo i was recording wiht fraps i was only putting it on / off when there was actoin etc ,then when i was done wiht recording went to offline speed i was moving really fast.

magyk i dont think youve been playing full mp fire mages with a wood+8 can easly slow people

Generally I found it harder to stun high level mages as a warrior (either stun shock or legcut ) - when I was orc could never stun Painter, Untauchable etc, now I cant stun at all Carlos, Usgitai (the wendetta one) etc.

Warriors and rogues (even claw ones) do usually get stunned, while priest are more difficult to.

I myself am so annoyed at the icing rate and sorry for the priests who play with me, since I get slowed really a lot of times despite 180ish GR

magyk i dont think youve been playing full mp fire mages with a wood+8 can easly slow people[/b]
    Iv done my fair share of playing and i know that decently equiped/stated guys can withstand a pretty hefty pile of ice. And it keeps getting better, u can even slow with a wooden shield if u know what ur doing. Even with ur current "regin of ice mages" its not hard that hard to resist it. Another thing ofc is on what rate, if even a half competent guy is slowing u, u should still get slowed even a little, unless ofc u have very good resists OR ur using teh bug(s) OR u use speedhax OR u tbl edit (i dont know much about that) OR smth else.

@sancte, no one rly cares about ur butthurted opinion. Move along and go embarrass urself in some other topic.

Banned

Iv done my fair share of playing and i know that decently equiped/stated guys can withstand a pretty hefty pile of ice. And it keeps getting better, u can even slow with a wooden shield if u know what ur doing. Even with ur current "regin of ice mages" its not hard that hard to resist it. Another thing ofc is on what rate, if even a half competent guy is slowing u, u should still get slowed even a little, unless ofc u have very good resists OR ur using teh bug(s) OR u use speedhax OR u tbl edit (i dont know much about that) OR smth else.
    @sancte, no one rly cares about ur butthurted opinion. Move along and go embarrass urself in some other topic.[/b]

bro, you're totally missing the point.....this topic has NOTHING TO DO WITH ICE RESIST....you could have 400 GR, and if the frostbite animation lands upon casting, that would indicate a succesful slow. READ the post first....then go blabber on the "game questions and tips" section about how wise you are. If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea.

I have not noticed anything particular about Claw.. I think I ca slow them fine (well, as much as anyone else) with blizzard. But I will keep an eye for the animations next time I am in cz.

On the issue of ice rate though, my success at icing has considerably decreased since I reskilled/restated to fire so it is not so black and white.

Ps1. Magyk, the new ice staff (oasis) actually does a fine job slowing.

bro, you're totally missing the point.....this topic has NOTHING TO DO WITH ICE RESIST....you could have 400 GR, and if the frostbite animation lands upon casting, that would indicate a succesful slow. READ the post first....then go blabber on the "game questions and tips" section about how wise you are. If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea.[/b]

But IF the resists/build is correct u will hardly see anything. Besides, anyone seen a priests curing them?

Besides, i quit game Q&T section again, too booring. And it wasnt my fault that u got ownt hard there tnx to total bs u were saying. Hope that u learned smth new atleast and made CZ a better place. Playing a wiseguy isnt why im here. Im not wise nor i even pretend to be one. Im not sticking my nose into matters i dont know anymore, theres been alot of changes from the time i last played. In this topic i gave a few opinions, even if they are wrong on this occasion. Oh and do some counting how many ex ko players are still here and tell them to gtfo aswell.

Edit.

Silver, are u sure its just not from the current ice domination, since i bet a decent erenion build can do way better job?

Silver, are u sure its just not from the current ice domination, since i bet a decent erenion build can do way better job?[/b]
    No I dont think it is. Erenion slows better, but not much really. I had both erenion & oasis at +7 at some point and there was no noticeable difference, in general pk at least. In the arena both performed equally poorly on a ~200 gr sin. On the other hand for the garp the difference was quite noticeable on everyone.
    Oasis stats are like an elixir, with slightly higher AP and similar requirements to erenion so it is quite an effective staff. You slow well and your blade does decent dmg.

Having said this I am talking about the staffs only - not the build itself. My build was for the garp (160 INT, 138 MP rest HP) left over from when I got the garp to test it. Restats cost too much so i put off moving the points to HP for when I reskill back to ice B)

Well i noticed same thing with Eowyn, when he was runing around ew and 6 mages was trying to slow him ( failed) so dont know it is cheat or high gr but kinda strange.. i saw when my frostbite or prismatic show up on him and nothing...

about Erenion, yes it slows better nubie magyc

Terrorblade

Well i noticed same thing with Eowyn, when he was runing around ew and 6 mages was trying to slow him ( failed) so dont know it is cheat or high gr but kinda strange.. i saw when my frostbite or prismatic show up on him and nothing...

about Erenion, yes it slows better nubie magyc[/b]
    Eovyn is the only guy I know and can 100% assure you, he doesnt cheat at all. I've known him for ages, even his equipment aint so great. Yet he's often helping killing orcs on EWs on his friend acc called Islambol.

He would never cheat. Realy

Eovyn is the only guy I know and can 100% assure you, he doesnt cheat at all. I've known him for ages, even his equipment aint so great. Yet he's often helping killing orcs on EWs on his friend acc called Islambol.

He would never cheat. Realy [/b]

yeah i know, he's good guy and i wont call him cheater, just maybe y ys to low and bad stuff lvl :P

Atalo

best skill to use to slow is the staff hit either the lvl 42 or 72 both are around 100% i am a paper fire mage and can slow anyone w/the 42 skill and frostbite

He would never cheat. Realy [/b]
    I know Eowyn is cool guy too, but is he the only one playing that account?
    Cause I saw that character in a war a few weeks back repeatedly walking though warder walls as if they were not there.
    He can be slowed though.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast