Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

This is a discussion on K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf does customer support know anyway? they cant solve basic problems so i dont believe a word they say On ...
Page: 3

morax

wtf does customer support know anyway? they cant solve basic problems so i dont believe a word they say

On the + side, we had some old school PK parties the other night i was getting ice barrier from the ice mages swifts etc, completly changed the game play style reminded me of being back on ares crazy shits. I enjoyed it though and we were still up for national points, scrolls are an advantage but skill will always win

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hypnos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hypnos)</div>
    The BBB reply doesn't specify that scrolls will stay untradeable. It could just be an excuse.

The cs1rep quote is what bothers me more.[/b]
    Actually it does. Check the 11/07/2005 complaint, at the bottom is:

<!--QuoteBegin-morax

wtf does customer support know anyway? they cant solve basic problems so i dont believe a word they say

On the + side, we had some old school PK parties the other night i was getting ice barrier from the ice mages swifts etc, completly changed the game play style reminded me of being back on ares crazy shits. I enjoyed it though and we were still up for national points, scrolls are an advantage but skill will always win
    I hope they're not wrong in this case, personally. IMO scrolls had a very unbalancing effect on both solo and party PK, making debuffers far too common.

TunaFishyMe

is it just me or do i see 1-10-2006?
    for americans it would be january 10/06
    for everyone else is would be November 1 /06

Well...january 10/06 is like 7 months ago....
    November 1/06 hasnt arrived...sooo...... uhhhh....

besides, they said it wasnt the intended purpose, doesnt mena they will stop it.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    I was able to trade some old speed potions today *h43r:
    oh yea ? and I'm friends with the tooth fairy

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    is it just me or do i see 1-10-2006?
    for americans it would be january 10/06
    for everyone else is would be November 1 /06 *

Well...january 10/06 is like 7 months ago....
    November 1/06 hasnt arrived...sooo...... uhhhh....

besides, they said it wasnt the intended purpose, doesnt mena they will stop it.
    Read it again, the way they phrased it has an air of finality. Apparently your grasp of English isn't as superior as you might think

TunaFishyMe

english is suck. I still dont think K2 would do anything to lower their revenue.
    What about the dating?

Yun_Yuuzhan

english is suck. *I still dont think K2 would do anything to lower their revenue.
    What about the dating?
    The date of the quote is correct, 1-10-2006. The inital complaint was posted 11-7-2005. Rofl, they sure made him wait awhile. The interesting part is that the quote was made back in January, which means this plan has been in the works for awhile. Maybe it really is intended to be permanent. Or not, and we're talking about it for nothing.

We'll see.

TunaFishyMe

thanks for scaring me yun. -____-" we are talking about nothing!

Yun_Yuuzhan

thanks for scaring me yun. *-____-" we are talking about nothing!
    Can you trade your scrolls? I can't trade mine. So apparently we're not talking about nothing yet. :P

rain`

I wonder how much my old 2k HP and 400AC scrolls would go for in the marketplace? :P AHHH too bad the character got wrongfully banned =[

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by rain`
    I wonder how much my old 2k HP and 400AC scrolls would go for in the marketplace? :P *AHHH too bad the character got wrongfully banned =[
    I had two stacks each last summer right before they got removed from the PUS, I got 100m per stack.

TunaFishyMe

scammer. they dont even work

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by Hostage
    I just sent a support ticket in asking what they could do about transfering my scrolls from my merchant char to my main char.

I leave my scrolls on 1 account, loaded it up, come back, and find out that PUS items cant be traded.
    WONDERFUL. *:angry:
    I thought I had it bad, but I feel so sorry for you. :angry:

You make a very good point.

Yun_Yuuzhan

scammer. *they dont even work
    They did last summer

download

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    You guys don't look forward to actually having a chance at not getting debuffed every 4 seconds? *The game was never meant to be played like that, the PUS made debuffs too common. *Old style parties considered a debuffer a bonus, not a requirement.
    Do you not remmber old parties? Scrolls was sold in sundries, speed scrolls and 750hp scroll. that was really old school. and i think that should be back.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast