Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

k2 vs blizzard

This is a discussion on k2 vs blizzard within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You cant even compare these 2. Its an insuilt to Blizzard.[/b] it was a joke u know but even as ...
Page: 2

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

You cant even compare these 2. Its an insuilt to Blizzard.[/b]
    it was a joke u know but even as a joke it hurts blizz!!!!!!

arruda76r

thats cuz blizzard is only pay to play. they are obligated to have good customer support. game quality etc. since ko is free to play (even tho its not reallly) they dont have as much requirement and stuff. [/b]
    100% agree

Blizzard = over 10m million people online which pay

If every1 bought platnium prenium in ko the suport would be much better

Shane1911

If every1 bought platnium prenium in ko the suport would be much better[/b]
    LMFAO.

arruda76r

LMFAO.[/b]
    whats so funny? its easy more money more suport...

with more money they can hire more people that can do the job

Shane1911

with more money they can hire more people that can do the job[/b]

You'd think so. But I am pretty sure the answer is NOT to give K2 any more money. Yep, pretty sure...

with more money they can hire more people that can do the job[/b]
    more money=less support

why fix something if people are willing to pay more?

Banned Senior Member

I've only had to use Blizzards CS 3 times while playing wow, once for a general inquiry because my account was taking longer then expected to leave the Trial state, and the other 2 times because I accidentally vendored a really good weapon by accident, and before I realized it I was unable to buy it back form a vendor. Items were put back on my char, the gold taken off my account for their value, and a nice little survey afterwards.

It does help alot tho that you can only talk to a CS rep/GM after you place a ticket ingame. If you try to message a GM and your ticket is not open, it will not allow you. This way they have no distractions, and their only job is to deal with that one ticket at a time. Ofc there are wait times, esp after maint or patches

You'd think so. But I am pretty sure the answer is NOT to give K2 any more money. Yep, pretty sure...[/b]
    I don't think that money make's a sence couse K2 got an official online game..And at every online game u have to get support by the company that have this game..Mean's that k2 have to support u..And even if prem make's a since that had to be bettween player's and their prem's and not the same for whole server.. Example '' Plat prem '' Better and faster support'' No prem ''Bad and slow support '' Or somethin like that..

Shane1911

I'm not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me. :lol:

To be clear - giving K2 more money will not fix anything.

arruda76r

You'd think so. But I am pretty sure the answer is NOT to give K2 any more money. Yep, pretty sure...[/b]
    I'm not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me. :lol:

To be clear - giving K2 more money will not fix anything.[/b]
    if they had more money they could hire more people that can fix stuff...

Shane1911

How 'bout K2 telling the roomful of monkeys that broke all these things, to fix them?

It's NOT about money - giving monkeys more money doesn't make them smarter. And hiring more monkeys is not the answer. Make the ones that do work there, fix the things that are broken.

You people that are suggesting that giving MORE money to K2 will give us superior gameplay and customer service, need to step away from the keyboard...

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

if they had more money they could hire more people that can fix stuff...[/b]
    Or... if they had more money they would assume that nothing is wrong because people continue to pay and they continue to attract/retain customers.

As we all well know, k2 invests money into the development of the other games they host, not KO.

Most companies only realize that something is wrong when profit margins decrease, and normally it's too late.

Then again, we're talking about k2, who the fuck knows what their business philosophy is - most of us have been dealing with them for 4 +/- years and haven't figured it out yet, heh.

arruda76r

How 'bout K2 telling the roomful of monkeys that broke all these things, to fix them?

It's NOT about money - giving monkeys more money doesn't make them smarter. And hiring more monkeys is not the answer. Make the ones that do work there, fix the things that are broken.

You people that are suggesting that giving MORE money to K2 will give us superior gameplay and customer service, need to step away from the keyboard...[/b]
    well maybe if we give them more money they can feed the monkeys more banana's

edit/add in: to what plodez said. your right. no1 knows their buisness philosophy so we cant assume whats best until we figured out that.

2 things that people agree and disagree and their both right until we find out their buisness philosphy

1. give more money maybe game get better
    2. give no money till they improve and realized something

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

well maybe if we give them more money they can feed the monkeys more banana's

edit/add in: to what plodez said. your right. no1 knows their buisness philosophy so we cant assume whats best until we figured out that.

2 things that people agree and disagree and their both right until we find out their buisness philosphy

1. give more money maybe game get better
    2. give no money till they improve and realized something[/b]
    I don't think it's about money. It's the ppl they hire. K2 doesn't care if their GM's sell ingame items for USD.
    Blizzard's GM's aren't even supposed to show themselves to the normal users without a good reason. (It's pretty much same in KO but its because GMs don't even do their job :P)

And about the PVP, it's just a matter of taste. I enjoy WoW PVP wayyy more than KO rubbish pvp where you basically spam 1 button to win WOHOO~

arruda76r

I don't think it's about money. It's the ppl they hire. K2 doesn't care if their GM's sell ingame items for USD.
    Blizzard's GM's aren't even supposed to show themselves to the normal users without a good reason. (It's pretty much same in KO but its because GMs don't even do their job :P)

And about the PVP, it's just a matter of taste. I enjoy WoW PVP wayyy more than KO rubbish pvp where you basically spam 1 button to win WOHOO~[/b]
    lol i hate wow :P i played the 10 day trial i tried to get used to it completely hated it...

i hate with the moving controls how u can move like ko with the mouse and how it says ur not facing target ko u auto face the guy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast