Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mean all the equipment such as mouse & keyboard includes macro within drivers & software, unless you buy your ...
Page: 2

I mean all the equipment such as mouse & keyboard includes macro within drivers & software, unless you buy your stuff from LIDL.
    It saves individuals health on hands & fingers.

Don't get me wrong, ill rather play a server without any chance of anyone using macro. I just don't see it as huge as others does.
    Just getting annoyed by people who blames everyone with some sort of macros on like they are koxping. It's not a big deal really.

And to this "remain competitive" nonsense, just meh......
    erdo1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Adding a thick layer of complexity is fun.

spamming 2 buttons on the keyboard as fast as you can for hours is anything but complex and fun, more likely exhausting as fuck

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    why would you guys fucking care if someone else chooses the easy way? why'd you even care if someone else has fun at the game? the fuck is wrong with you?
    because the shitters who macro are the same noobs who claim they are the best in the game. lmfao.

Little archer Senior Member

spamming 2 buttons on the keyboard as fast as you can for hours is anything but complex and fun, more likely exhausting as fuck
    Still another layer of complexity to further separate the good from the bad. You're probably the kinda guy that says complex motions on fighting games are an unnecessary hurdle to overcome lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    And to this "remain competitive" nonsense, just meh......
    It really isn't that big of a deal. But boasting about is just... retarded.

At its core, KO is a competitive game though. Can be seen especially on new server releases.

To be fair, macro for sins is only bullshit in servers with MH cooldown. If you macro as a warrior, you're pretty damn pitiful lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    To be fair, macro for sins is only bullshit in servers with MH cooldown. If you macro as a warrior, you're pretty damn pitiful lmao.
    this post of yours just once more shows me how fucking clueless you are, you literally give me cancer with your nonsense.
    macro on a server without minor cooldown is useless, since you'll burn your mana within a sec and therefore using your hands is better. the cooldown on minor is the reason why macro users have an advantage. with cooldown you'll be able to max use minor without macro around 19-21 times, with macro(depending on your fps) around 25-28 times but yea not gonna bother with you anymore

Still another layer of complexity to further separate the good from the bad. You're probably the kinda guy that says complex motions on fighting games are an unnecessary hurdle to overcome lol.
    as I said it's anything but complex, but keep crying it's amusing me

It really isn't that big of a deal. But boasting about is just... retarded.

At its core, KO is a competitive game though. Can be seen especially on new server releases.
    I am just saying that macro means nothing on competitive KO. That's my humble opinion.
    As of experience, most players who whine about macro don't even have slightest idea how it really works. (mostly players who buy their equip from LIDL).
    And not to bash LIDL too much in my latest posts, they do have some GG filled croissants!

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    And not to bash LIDL too much in my latest posts, they do have some GG filled croissants!
    especially then ones with nutella

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Can we keep the macro arguments in the macro topic and out of this one? thanks.
    Laurenc3 likes this.

this post of yours just once more shows me how fucking clueless you are, you literally give me cancer with your nonsense.
    macro on a server without minor cooldown is useless, since you'll burn your mana within a sec and therefore using your hands is better. the cooldown on minor is the reason why macro users have an advantage. with cooldown you'll be able to max use minor without macro around 19-21 times, with macro(depending on your fps) around 25-28 times but yea not gonna bother with you anymore
    You should probably re-read what I said and then die in embarrassment. If you still don't get my point then get back to school boi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You should probably re-read what I said and then die in embarrassment. If you still don't get my point then get back to school boi.
    learn to express yourself mr uskowaslaunchedin2005

Little archer Senior Member

as I said it's anything but complex, but keep crying it's amusing me
    ?

Not sure who's crying. Turks really love to use "cry more" for everything, but no one is crying here. Not even being 'racist', you know this is true. I'm curious about what made this phrase so popular, was it a TV commercial or maybe a song? I just want you to notice that it is you the one who starts these juvenile and obvious flame war attempts.

Anyway, t might not be complex on paper, just mash 78787878 right? Still, if you mistime it even once, or if you didn't press them hard enough, even 60 HP can be the difference in a duel outcome. Once again it's another layer, even if minimal, to set apart someone who doesn't mess up compared to those who do (or get tired from spamming it).

#GetRidOfMacros #MakeCombosGreatAgain
    Bathory likes this.

learn to express yourself mr uskowaslaunchedin2005
    Sorry, I have no intention to dumb myself down just so someone with lacking education doesn't misinterpret my words.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast