Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss There is no way to argue with you at any decent level. how do you expect ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    There is no way to argue with you at any decent level.
    how do you expect me to argue on a decent level with this idiot that thinks that macros instantly auto heal when someone hits you? wouldn't wonder if he's about to write that it auto cures when debuffed as well

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    how do you expect me to argue on a decent level with this idiot that thinks that macros instantly auto heal when someone hits you? wouldn't wonder if he's about to write that it auto cures when debuffed as well
    This idiot that could pick the game up 4 years cold and out priest anyone you know could probably combo a sin better than your noob ass, too. FYI: I didn't mean to infer autoheal without triggering, my "gayass blogs" very likely make more money than your job, and you're still a fucking noob for using a macro to do your job for you WHILE BOASTING ABOUT BEING A SUPERIOR PLAYER. ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    This idiot that could pick the game up 4 years cold and out priest anyone you know could probably combo a sin better than your noob ass, too. FYI: I didn't mean to infer autoheal without triggering, my "gayass blogs" very likely make more money than your job, and you're still a fucking noob for using a macro to do your job for you.
    'make more money than your job' sounds pathetic don't you think bryan? specially because you have to publish your private life for a living, do you sell your ass as well?

iTzBryan Senior Member

kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs
    'make more money than your job' sounds pathetic don't you think bryan?
    Bringing up and attacking my personal life while talking about Knight Online sounds pathetic, don't you think?

Bringing up my personal life while talking about Knight Online sounds pathetic, don't you think?
    only said that your blogs are gay, hows that 'bringing up your personal life' when you literally share them in social media? are you stupid bryan? do you have mental issues?

iTzBryan Senior Member

only said that your blogs are gay, hows that 'bringing up your personal life' when you literally share them in social media? are you stupid bryan? do you have mental issues?
    Literally 0% to do with anything in the topic. Can't rebut to save your life about a topic that EVERYONE HERE has eviscerated you on, so you resort to personal attacks in the name of derailment. KO drama starter 101 buddy. You fit the mold. Congratulations.

EDIT:

specially because you have to publish your private life for a living, do you sell your ass as well?
    ...Wait, do you think I make videos for the sake of making money? I've been making videos for over 10 years. Didn't get a paycheck until last year.

Last edited by itzbryan; 02-08-2018 at 04:40 PM.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

It's a shame that this topic not only hasn't been locked yet, but that the mods went in on the off topic nonsense as well, just goes to show why no one ever bothers coming to this forum except to do usd trades. oh well.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    It's a shame that this topic not only hasn't been locked yet, but that the mods went in on the off topic nonsense as well, just goes to show why no one ever bothers coming to this forum except to do usd trades. oh well.
    Right. I'll comment on that: KO has been dead to me for years. The majority 95+% of my friends quit and priest is broken. I have no urge to play this game ever again barring any massive updates that fix priest and can lure my crew in. Would be hard to be competitive with my schedule now, though. The tl;dr is this game's lack of any updates or efforts are really troubling when you look at other games that constantly tweak and update to balance and stabilize the game.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    yup people don't bother coming to this forum because because the mods are actual people and participate in conversations

nailed it
    Breezy123 likes this.

Literally 0% to do with anything in the topic. Can't rebut to save your life about a topic that EVERYONE HERE has eviscerated you on, so you resort to personal attacks. KO drama starter 101 buddy. You fit the mold. Congratulations.
    your old clan, which btw literally no one fucking cares about, has nothing to do with this topic as well and you still mentioned it, so i said that you should kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs, and now you're here crying that im attacking your 'private life' even tho you share your blogs in forums and social media? ahahahahaha

EDIT: ...Wait, do you think I make videos for the sake of making money?
    i couldn't care less why you'd make those videos, but aren't you the one bragging about how much money you make with those?

my "gayass blogs" very likely make more money than your job
    as i said before pathetic as fuck
    Felix likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

your old clan, which btw literally no one fucking cares about, has nothing to do with this topic as well and you still mentioned it, so i said that you should kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs, and now you're here crying that im attacking your 'private life' even tho you share your blogs in forums and social media? ahahahahaha
    It had everything to do with the off-topic "topic" - MACRO. As for my clan, which you clearly know nothing about: I can login to ANY fucking server TO THIS DAY and receive PMs asking if we are coming back and if I'm the real BTP. You really speak out of your fucking ass a lot, boy. You know nothing of which you speak and YOU bringing up my videos has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING here; as usual you have to get PERSONAL (not private, idiot). Walking fucking contradiction.

i couldn't care less why you'd make those videos, but aren't you the one bragging about how much money you make with those?
    YOU brought it up, dipshit. I'm just here to educate your sorry ass on what you perceive out of spite versus the reality of the situation.

'I can login to ANY fucking server TO THIS DAY and receive PMs asking if we are coming back'
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SO HARDCORE

YOU brought it up, dipshit. I'm just here to educate your sorry ass on what you perceive out of spite versus the reality of the situation.
    never brought the money part up, you delusional weirdo

iTzBryan Senior Member

ye bryan the int battle priest god, please make a comeback you're such a hardcore bp
    Yep, old news, already did: shit on the server, dragoned, kinged, bordered, #1 clan, etc. ALL as a BP and with vids to boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4pogSavPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9JFXXERdTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbj7j0uOsgA

never brought the money part up, you delusional weirdo
    Right -- You brought up the videos. As I said: If you want to talk shit, I'll be here to educate you on the cold reality -- monetary value seems to be the universal language that even someone as spiteful as you can understand.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 02-08-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    Candy likes this.

Yep, old news, already did: shit on the server, dragoned, kinged, bordered, #1 clan, etc. ALL as a BP.
    damn son i didn't know that you were such a god

Right -- You brought up the videos. As I said: If you want to talk shit, I'll be here to educate you on the cold reality -- monetary value seems to be the universal language that even someone as spiteful as you can understand.
    blablabla i have to brag about the few pennies i make publishing gayass blogs blablabla

I believe it's enough now, everyone. It's very well estabilished that ERDO is just a frustrated underachiever. His only speciality is digging his own bottomless pit of embarrassment, 13 y/o comebacks and retardation. I've known this worm for quite sometime now so I already went through what everyone is going here. Trying to have a decent discussion using reason and logic doesn't work so rather just have some fun with the ape, like doing random stupid shit to a chihuahua and watching it go bananas.

Soooo live him be I guess... it must be terrible to be bullied both irl and online.
    Felix likes this.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast