Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Killed By 28m np?

This is a discussion on Killed By 28m np? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KilledBy and Tormentors good? Although I was in tormentors they are far from good pkers.[/b] keep ur mean opinions for ...
Page: 7

Sephyro

KilledBy and Tormentors good? Although I was in tormentors they are far from good pkers.[/b]
    keep ur mean opinions for urself, nobody needs them.

Anyway, it's quite funny that you still waste time answering him, when it's been clear they cheat for like ever. They are just to despise.

no offense.. but why is it that a majority of turkish players feel the need to start cussing and insulting like hell when they get in an argument? Your points would be more respected if you did not revert to the old turkish stereotype of saying "fuck u bitch, fucking bitch, bitch bitch fuck fuck".. Honestly.. Anyways i havent played for ages, so i wont comment much on KB's actions or not.. all i know is that they do have some pretty good mages and it was fairly easy to make a lot of np in their war / pk parties. Other than that, i know some fishy items appeared there and shit, but then again that's why i quit ko because there is so much shit everywhere there's not a point

why is it that if you criticise a turkish cheat... then you must be racist?

... have you ever thought that instead of your race... it's because you're a cheat?

i hate this 'you're all calling me names because of my race' mentality

I have turkish friends and im tolerant of turks... don't call call me racist because i flame cheats

Doc

... have you ever thought that instead of your race... it's because you're a cheat?

I have turkish friends and im tolerant of turks... don't call call me racist because i flame cheats[/b]

Straight up " Most Turks are cheating fukers" sorrry but face the facts

apoth0r

Tehehehehehehe

When i saw that naked fight scene in Borat it made me think of how Turks would spend their days, i mean it's hot and stuff, why wear clothes, imagine u've just duped a chitin shield and ur mate hacks ur account, u'll run round there and well.....watch the Borat movie for what might happen next!

It's saturday night and im fucking bored

Peace!

Straight up " Most Turks are cheating fukers" sorrry but face the facts[/b]
    it's not even the biggest worry tbh, its more the ones that cheat... then if you talk shit about them... ZOMG RACIST!!!!!!!!!!

you dont even have to bring up the fact that they are turkish... hell you don't even have to know that they are turkish... RACIST!!!!!!! RACIST!!!!!!!!!

apoth0r

coz they aren't allowed to drink

0 respect im crying now.

im pking with 1 mercenary ring some weeks but who cares we are dupers and cheaters right?

but as topic said 28m nps.

Flonne

I have turkish friends and im tolerant of turks... don't call call me racist because i flame cheats[/b]

ali g is jewish :unsure:

Banned

most people in killedby are not stupid enough to make +3 uniques like faaliyet_volcom did, look at gratis, who spent supposedly over 7k on this game, look at gedkalesin, who is lvl 78 who never xp'd and has spent over 9k on this game, look at all the other priests in his clan running around with a chitin shield, not every single member in his clan has money, remember when conquest came orc? lol that was hilarious now blacklord is no better than gratis and he harbors his cheaters with "what cheaters EHHEHEHEE B1tch!!!!" "they are am use babashop". of course everyone's legit answer is to make it sound like they babashop, i mean what would look worse, admitting to cheating, or admitting to babashopping? cheating can get u banned so can babashopping, i hope you think about that blacklord because your whole clan is "cheating"

I dont wanna enter into the cheater issue, but when KB "took" the castle it was because AHM, OutKasteD and Infy decided not to attend the CSW.

We did never ran away from anyone.

So stop trying to bullshit ppl with your lies.

Claude has spoken

ali g is jewish :unsure:[/b]
    well... the character isn't but sasha baron cohen is... but the gimmick i was refering to is where he used to say 'Is it cuz i is black?'

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567