Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

This is a discussion on Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; srry for bump this post but. BlackLord is even a good people dont see the point to flame him so ...
Page: 6

srry for bump this post but.
    BlackLord is even a good people dont see the point to flame him so stfu.
    About dupes and tralalala, i think blacklord is a legit player and he never desrespect any1 from KO.

Thats what i think
    GG

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    I find everyone bitching about all the Turks uniting utterly stupid. Who really cares that the turks are making a leet clan? It's all the English-speaking peoples fault for this anyway. If you all would stop fighting with each other and trying to prove who has the biggest dick and form you own leet uber super clans, then this wouldn't be a problem. A lot of the people I see crying on here are the same people who are habitual clan-hoppers and nation-transferrers. When the going gets tuff, all the English-speakers bitch about the Turks, and then leave the server.
    not sure i really understand who you are talking about here tbh... i cant think of any examples[/b]
    i can...AHM :lol:
    And yeah...stop bitchin already...its all ur fault(ppl who sold chars and left)
    Oh and 1 more thing...why u think Logos gonna be any different?!?!?!
    I think u better guess again h43r:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

I find everyone bitching about all the Turks uniting utterly stupid. Who really cares that the turks are making a leet clan? It's all the English-speaking peoples fault for this anyway. If you all would stop fighting with each other and trying to prove who has the biggest dick and form you own leet uber super clans, then this wouldn't be a problem. A lot of the people I see crying on here are the same people who are habitual clan-hoppers and nation-transferrers. When the going gets tuff, all the English-speakers bitch about the Turks, and then leave the server.

not sure i really understand who you are talking about here tbh... i cant think of any examples
    I think u better guess again h43r:[/b]
    a little off topic, but dont attack me when u c me in cz plyx

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

not sure i really understand who you are talking about here tbh... i cant think of any examples
    a little off topic, but dont attack me when u c me in cz plyx [/b][/quote]

lol me too i hate gay sins chasing me like 5vs1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

I think u better guess again h43r:
    a little off topic, but dont attack me when u c me in cz plyx [/b]
    lol me too i hate gay sins chasing me like 5vs1[/b][/quote]

i know.

and if i duff them and start attacking, they run away and cure, minor, and then come back

cant they just stand and fight?

sheesh :P

gravedigga_bg

5v1???
    Me???
    nevah

Banned

ok me to then please no one atak me in cz as well let me just kill u all but no atak me :P

u nubs cz is all atak everything and everyone i will atak my own mother if she is playing a orc char....kill every orc no matter who they are

gravedigga_bg

hahahaha you animal

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

havent heard anyone blame the turks from leaving, well none of the AHM bunch anyway... not to mention i handed you your ass numerous times today

its embarressing when a 2 man party can take on 8 people and win 8 times out of 8

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

havent heard anyone blame the turks from leaving, well none of the AHM bunch anyway... not to mention i handed you your ass numerous times today

its embarressing when a 2 man party can take on 8 people and win 8 times out of 8 [/b][/quote]

All blamed the turks for leaving..."Diez going turk" and " king is turk" etc.
    "Handed me my ass" wtf is that?!?! Anyway i was exping and fully duffed so...gratz u totally owned me, ur a real killa :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well our np does show we were killas

gravedigga_bg

well yeah, u "were"

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

well yeah, u "were" *
    And you still got a long way to catch up

well yeah, u "were" *
    8 vs 2... you really cant complain about being debuffed, because i was too

want to make it 1 v 1 and see who 'was'?

gravedigga_bg

i'd love to

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast