Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and Erian had our moments on Phantom, I was better at some things and erian was better at others[/b] ...
Page: 30

Me and Erian had our moments on Phantom, I was better at some things and erian was better at others[/b]
    Erian was better at pk/xp.. you were better at buying items

I love you Don't hurt me

LOL that was pfil, first warrior was me and alex on f9 and I think rogue was gambit?[/b]
    But Gambit was a shit for duping while he was first lvl 70 rogue and had great items before he started to dupe.

+1
    And i also nominate aCrucialDetail..best dcz clan ever ;D[/b]

me me yes yes i was in acd (brag brag xD)

Banned Senior Member

Erian was better at pk/xp.. you were better at buying items

I love you Don't hurt me [/b]
    I bought a shard, and the IN came from selling my EME&#39;s <_< all the rest of my shit was igc or from 8ball ya stupid aussie

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

naw, emo had a better combo, noob had a better minor heal

Lemon

But Gambit was a shit for duping while he was first lvl 70 rogue and had great items before he started to dupe.[/b]
    He also never seemed to move. Infact he didn&#39;t really play the game, he just left it running so the harpy party could level him.

Kailean

gambit wasnt the rogue that gave every1 swift pots so that he could go afk(sleep for the whole night)?

ye i think it was him h34r:

DragonFire

except Dragon isn&#39;t that great at lvling, nor is he any good at PK ( dear god I said somthing good about Erian)[/b]
    Fuck you I killed you, so your not aloud to say shit with you gay ass click combo.

Me and Erian had our moments on Phantom, I was better at some things and erian was better at others

And no Dro... Dragon is the guy who hasn&#39;t owned his own char since Father_skeige XD[/b]

And I&#39;ve only ever shared a character with 2 people.

Banned

Fuck you I killed you, so your not aloud to say shit with you gay ass click combo.

And I&#39;ve only ever shared a character with 2 people.[/b]

i will agree with willy you are by far the worst leveler i have seen in the whole history of ko and on any server......the WORST....if there was a "Hall of worst leveler" you would be EVERYONES #1 choice

as for pking....not bad...so so.....your combo on mage does suck though but ur tp skills not so bad :lol:

DragonFire

i will agree with willy you are by far the worst leveler i have seen in the whole history of ko and on any server......the WORST....if there was a "Hall of worst leveler" you would be EVERYONES #1 choice

as for pking....not bad...so so.....your combo on mage does suck though but ur tp skills not so bad :lol:[/b]

<_< I&#39;ll remember that the next time you need a tp...i&#39;ll be like "oh no tez needs tp...brb I need to go to the washroom"

and it you would stop deleveling me, Maybe I could get some % <_<

and you suck at leveling too, you got other people to level your character. so shut up.

Banned

<_< I&#39;ll remember that the next time you need a tp...i&#39;ll be like "oh no tez needs tp...brb I need to go to the washroom"

and it you would stop deleveling me, Maybe I could get some % <_<

and you suck at leveling too, you got other people to level your character. so shut up.[/b]
    1 i never said u had bad tps skills so stfu about that
    2 even if i delevel you u still dont gain any % so u cant gain % if u dont actually try to exp EVER
    3 actually that would make me the best leveler since i get others to do it without doing it myself and for nothing

learn your place boy :lol:

DragonFire

1 i never said u had bad tps skills so stfu about that
    2 even if i delevel you u still dont gain any % so u cant gain % if u dont actually try to exp EVER
    3 actually that would make me the best leveler since i get others to do it without doing it myself and for nothing

learn your place boy :lol:[/b]

1. you suck and I&#39;ll never tp you again
    2. I gain % all the time. you just keep killing me.
    3. Technically not, because your not doing the leveling!

learn your place <_<

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

The cock sucking gone bad i see? Tez not happy with your mouth skills anymore Chris?

Lemon

gambit wasnt the rogue that gave every1 swift pots so that he could go afk(sleep for the whole night)?

ye i think it was him h34r:[/b]
    From what I remember he didn&#39;t even do that. He just sat and leeched and usually the harpy party added a second rogue. It was the same with a few of the warriors every now and again because you would find a wierd party with 2 warriors. Damn IS :P

DragonFire

The cock sucking gone bad i see? Tez not happy with your mouth skills anymore Chris?[/b]

Where were you last night, We were watching harry potter and you weren&#39;t there!