Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

knightonlineworld petition

This is a discussion on knightonlineworld petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To the opposition: do you not want a west server only? You can preach about how it will not work ...
Page: 3

Psy

To the opposition: do you not want a west server only? You can preach about how it will not work all you want. If the server is a failure, then the famous "turks own k2" quote will be proven.

DisillusionedIdealogue

i dont really care, i just like arguing :unsure:

i dont play ko anymore, so it doesnt really affect me either way what happens, but i would be VERY shocked if k2 actually did anything like this (or anything at all :lol: )

idefix

rly i dont care either, i wudnt go there even if it wud come, but i signed the thing coz i know some ppl want it. i didnt say k2 wud "lose" money, i said they will gain less, which is a fact. if they make 1 more turk-allowed server, they will gain more money. also, k2 WONT do shit about making non-turk server by some petition like that ffs, get real.

also, the thing about llv 1 englihs ppl who just started off with the game, most of them are just making storage accounts lol. also, the argument is fucking retarded since u get a 3 day premium when u start a new char so next day u can login what ever u want to -_-

basically this game is losing all the time english people, the old school players are almost all gone from here, and more and more turks come in game. some day this will be basically 99% turks... atm its like 80% - 20%, or 90% or 10 % or somewhere there, but lots of european / american people are just quitting the game since they either dont want to pay, or then they got bored.

what ever i prolly cant convince the guy who is saying this wud be good deal for k2 that its rly not that awesome, but the fact is k2 wont make as much money with having a new english-only server, as having a normal server just like the previous ones. think about it, having.. 10 servers atm? think about having an 11th server, with turks too in there, it would be 90% full the next day it is released, and the other servers go down from like 99% to 90% or so. but lets say theyd make a english-only server. very little will go there to begin with, so itll be like 30% full? itll slowly grow to 50% full etc, so no1 needs premium there... so basically the 30% people dont have to pay anything, where as all those people have to pay premium if theyd still continue with the old servers they used to play on, or would go on a new normal server which is also full.

DisillusionedIdealogue

yes hes quite stuck on his view, but i also told him many times that hes wasting his time with that petition since thats about all it will ever be ...

Reinhard

zzz Non turk server = old school players will come back to play in this amazing new server + a lot of active no turkish etc players.

It would work.

DisillusionedIdealogue

bah w/e, i'm done with this topic. -_-

its just getting to repetitive and boring

signed also ^^

vikos

Originally posted by Psy
    No turks = room for other players
    No turks = less ksing
    No turks = a lot of other things
    No turks = room for other players
    No turks = less ksing
    No turks = a lot of other things
    No turks = no koxp
    No turks = no dupe
    No turks = bug abusses

signed ^_^

sotok

for all who dont know, a party of turks (a smal but at least a part) belongs to europe, so with this petition u wont get rid of them. so its kinds useless to say american and european only. u better say "just block turks" cause thats what its about. nothing else.

J

It's not like we're not gonna let the turks play. They can make 2 different version/servers or w/e you wanna call it, one for turkish people (and all who can speak it) and one english one. They won't be losing any money cause the same people will still play just in different servers. Also, imho, more people will start playing cause it will be an environment suitable for people's own needs (mostly communication)

Psy

I think you're missing the point - smart turks and peruvians (the ones that come up with the hack programs) already know how to speak english. We don't want any of them in the server that we are hoping for.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Psy
    I think you're missing the point - smart turks and peruvians (the ones that come up with the hack programs) already know how to speak english. We don't want any of them in the server that we are hoping for.
    yes, it has all to do with racism and nothing to do with communication, silly J. :unsure:

Reinhard

Yea cause if there isnt ip ban for servers i could just go to the turkish server make a lvl 1 char named ALLAH and start cussing everyone for fun, tellin them to sux my dick or i send em to hell

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i think that creating a turk-free server would be great because almost all the non-turk ppl would stay, but what happens with all the chars 65+, i mean, if k2 doesnt enable a server transfer scroll ppl will have to start over again? :S kinda problematic and boring. anyway about money i dont think k2 would loss any singe $, because all the other servers (1-10 turks servers) and the 11th server english ppl, still would buy premium service, turk because they want to log in the servers any time, ( i dont think that, even with all the turkish ppl, servers actually would be empty) and english players because i dont think in only 1 server all the non-turk population would fit in and making exp without premium service is boring.

idefix

Originally posted by camisita
    well i think that creating a turk-free server would be great because almost all the non-turk ppl would stay, but what happens with all the chars 65+, i mean, if k2 doesnt enable a server transfer scroll ppl will have to start over again? :S kinda problematic and boring. anyway about money i dont think k2 would loss any singe $, because all the other servers (1-10 turks servers) and the 11th server english ppl, still would buy premium service, turk because they want to log in the servers any time, ( i dont think that, even with all the turkish ppl, servers actually would be empty) and english players because i dont think in only 1 server all the non-turk population would fit in and making exp without premium service is boring.
    true, but do u really think all non-turks would change server? coz i definately wouldnt go... unless some way of transfering char, or all my friends going there...
    if they would clearly make like 3 non-turk servers and the 7 more would be turks-only, and would allow server transfer, that would be nice or something, wouldnt have to be new servers and people could go to other servers to play with their friends there... i have some friends who play on diffrent server, but cba to start a new char so...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast