Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

KO Revolution

This is a discussion on KO Revolution within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I glad it heppend . And ill ruin over and over topics like this one , i dont care if ...
Page: 3

Banned

I glad it heppend .
    And ill ruin over and over topics like this one , i dont care if you give a shit , becuse i dont give also.
    KalBasa , yea i jew , and i glad to be one , for now you can suck my d1ck when your mom suck my balls you fucking idiot , you really think i care if i flame too much or somthing ? no , if you dont respect the jew's ppl in your forum , i have no respect to you also.[/b]
    if thats ur attitude i am sure you can be ip banned in prob 5 min lol

Banned

╚╬╗ :mellow:└┼┐

banaanc

I glad it heppend .
    And ill ruin over and over topics like this one , i dont care if you give a shit , becuse i dont give also.
    KalBasa , yea i jew , and i glad to be one , for now you can suck my d1ck when your mom suck my balls you fucking idiot , you really think i care if i flame too much or somthing ? no , if you dont respect the jew's ppl in your forum , i have no respect to you also.[/b]
    congratulations ur idiot and proud of it

god i hate jews acting like they were only victims of ww2

stupid retarded jew nazi

SoulDace

if thats ur attitude i am sure you can be ip banned in prob 5 min lol[/b]
    5 minuts and what then ? you really think its hard to change Ip's? lmao...
    After 2 minuts ill back and say hello Tez.
    banaan you American , you cant read? i said i have respect to all the dead people no matter if it was even arabs , ill not come here and curse them becuse i hate them , if they dont say something bad about me ( jew ) , i have no reasson to curse him.

I wonder what ash's age now hmmmm.

cindu0

hmm booring lol :P

Banned

After 2 minuts ill back and say hello Tez.[/b]
    You really think its hard to ban Subnet's ? lmao...

╚╬╗

banaanc

╚╬╗ :mellow:└┼┐[/b]

btw that is old symbol, in Latvia used since some 3rd century

Banned

After 2 minuts ill back and say hello Tez.[/b]
    sure go ahead....its your time your wasting loser...its not hard but it takes time still

is it me or do all isrealis love wasteing there time on stupid shit only to gain nothing lol

i still think coolboy has you beat though hands down...maybe you 2 should get together :P

PS. you dumb tard before you gereralize about someone either get your facts right or ask them....i am no american...i am indian and citizen of india still....just cause i live in the US doesnt make someone american

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I think it's time to stop this flame war and get back to the topic :P

banaanc

After 2 minuts ill back and say hello Tez.
    banaan you American , you cant read? i said i have respect to all the dead people no matter if it was even arabs , ill not come here and curse them becuse i hate them , if they dont say something bad about me ( jew ) , i have no reasson to curse him.[/b]
    im not from US, im from country that was one of those thats suffered in ww2 the most, taht lost freedom for more than 50 yrs

Banned

I think it's time to stop this flame war and get back to the topic :P[/b]
    i dont think there ever was one....some dumbass decided to post some crap trying to go against k2 which is never worked and no one even cared to read the whole 1st post :lol:

anyways ttfn time to go play 2Moons and level up

SoulDace

sure go ahead....its your time your wasting loser...its not hard but it takes time still

is it me or do all isrealis love wasteing there time on stupid shit only to gain nothing lol

i still think coolboy has you beat though hands down...maybe you 2 should get together :P[/b]
    Im not waste my time , ill come back here over and over again , for me its not a joke when people laughing about war world 2 , which start also by hitler , 6m jew's died , and you laughing about it , so you really think if ill be banned for flaming? you must be the idiot , not me , i allways got banned from forums , but i also came back , nobody cant ban me , you can try and ill proof it , and no , not all the Israeli people love to waste thier time , i special one .
    And i wasting my time for get nothing ? hmmm i not the guy who have lvl 80 in USKO and waste over 500usd just for premium , i not the guy who going to play 2moon to get lvls , i think you were wrong , and you the guy who waste his time.

╚╬╗ :mellow:└┼┐[/b]
    hahahahha men u made my day so funny hahahahhahahahha poor guy he's crying for ppl he dont even know , i understand could be history but man thats called war.

OMG THAT WAS WILDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast