Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Legrunt and Wasabi banned ?

This is a discussion on Legrunt and Wasabi banned ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Paddy dont start that right now... And Wasabi bought the II from Nybra... who was also selling +16 and +18 ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Paddy dont start that right now...

And Wasabi bought the II from Nybra... who was also selling +16 and +18 str jewelry like... pretty damn early into KE

start what?

i just thought if they were banning all people like that... well... was it everyone like that that was being banned?

Banned

start what?

i just thought if they were banning all people like that... well... was it everyone like that that was being banned?[/b]
    he can get unbanned pretty quick

:Tarifas:

Paddy dont start that right now...

And Wasabi bought the II from Nybra... who was also selling +16 and +18 str jewelry like... pretty damn early into KE[/b]
    I think paddy had 14dex ear also..

HsK

K2 is doing some good and some bad
    For the first time i could say good job K2 for banning them, but i heard that they can't ban them for long cause they are 2 leader of major clan in dies.
    They will be unban and their items will set at +0 :s

Don't know why they don't give them hacked restoration stuff lol and delevel them pls

I think paddy had 14dex ear also..[/b]
    u cant compare ONE +14 earring to almost a full set of +16 and +18 jewelry <_<

GetRichOrDieTrying

got to love Psykik xD

Banned

is combining +12. +14 +16 100% too?

is combining +12. +14 +16 100% too?[/b]
    +10=+0 unique
    +12=+1 unique
    +14=+2 unique
    +16=+3 unique
    +18=+4 unique
    +20=+5 unique

so, yes it&#39;s 100% going +12,+14,+16

K2 is doing some good and some bad
    For the first time i could say good job K2 for banning them, but i heard that they can&#39;t ban them for long cause they are 2 leader of major clan in dies.
    They will be unban and their items will set at +0 :s

Don&#39;t know why they don&#39;t give them hacked restoration stuff lol and delevel them pls [/b]
    Well HSK i think you should watch out for your name and you should stop scamming items from clans as you did with IB from killedby.
    And delevelling chars who have spend so many hours at exp its not fair.

u cant compare ONE +14 earring to almost a full set of +16 and +18 jewelry <_<[/b]
    you can&#39;t compare paddy&#39;s in with nybra&#39;s lupus pendant..LOL

you can&#39;t compare paddy&#39;s in with nybra&#39;s lupus pendant..LOL[/b]
    why&#39;re u defending nybra? u know that nybra bought the II from KOM.. every1 knows it. and btw
    u can&#39;t compare Nybra&#39;s II +8 around the beginning of KE with paddy&#39;s IN

LeGrunt was always a beetch when we were pking and boss hunting.. always managed to get the drops and ks&#39;s.. Lol.. I never really thought of him as unlegit.. But apparently he has changed quite drastically ic.. Lol if they manage to keep these kids banned without some inside help getting them back up.. There might be some hope in KO after all..

HsK

Rofl always said that ib from clan bank.
    i got hacked that s why i can&#39;t give back this IB, and when he give items he said all i give you can sell ...

And for levels wasabi offered 500 dollars for a char leveling, where is the fair play lol

So much bullshit don&#39;t say anymore clan bank cause i will say something i know and it will be a nuclear bomb hahahaha

Rofl always said that ib from clan bank.
    i got hacked that s why i can&#39;t give back this IB, and when he give items he said all i give you can sell ...

And for levels wasabi offered 500 dollars for a char leveling[/b]
    To whom did he offered these dollars?And let me not believing you about hack..

why&#39;re u defending nybra? u know that nybra bought the II from KOM.. every1 knows it. and btw
    u can&#39;t compare Nybra&#39;s II +8 around the beginning of KE with paddy&#39;s IN [/b]
    I know how nybra took his ii+8 and i also know that he will never pay usd for game..let me know more than you for that guy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast