Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

A little advice for your life and KO

This is a discussion on A little advice for your life and KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You may think i care about your post. But I dont. Its a game, a source of entertainment only people ...
Page: 3

Banned

You may think i care about your post. But I dont.

Its a game, a source of entertainment only people who make it a life style care that much.[/b]
    That's what im saying. Its entertainment and believe me people do care that much especially how much hate letters I received within the first week of carnac.

Terrorblade

You may think I care about my level, but I do not. You may think I care about my items, but I do not. I know there are more people out there like me as well. Some people who might think I do care are just making the game harder for themselves and everyone else.[/b]
    I tell you one think ... just because someone cares about level, np, gear, look, etc. it does not make him addicted and no-lifer. This is RPG game ... what's the main point of games like these? Yes ... building your hero/avatar/character and that's the part of fun.

It's the same like with singleplayer RPGs, but the only difference is that they will end some day so you have to go look for something else. MMORPGs got one problem ... they mostly never end.

I probably know of what kind of people you are talking about, I met tons of them. They are arrogant, can't lose and when they win ... they yell at you how big noob you are. I don't like it either but u simply split the people in two sides:
    1st - people like you who does not care about anything in game. But then I don't get what's the point for them to play. If they say .. it's cause of people .... u can chat by programmes.
    2nd - The rest. No lifers who rather spent a night of farming in biffrost instead of having sex with some pretty girl/boi.

Just wanted to point out that your statement got big holes :P

I tell you one think ... just because someone cares about level, np, gear, look, etc. it does not make him addicted and no-lifer. This is RPG game ... what's the main point of games like these? Yes ... building your hero/avatar/character and that's the part of fun.

It's the same like with singleplayer RPGs, but the only difference is that they will end some day so you have to go look for something else. MMORPGs got one problem ... they mostly never end.
    I probably know of what kind of people you are talking about, I met tons of them. They are arrogant, can't lose and when they win ... they yell at you how big noob you are. I don't like it either but u simply split the people in two sides:
    1st - people like you who does not care about anything in game. But then I don't get what's the point for them to play. If they say .. it's cause of people .... u can chat by programmes.
    2nd - The rest. No lifers who rather spent a night of farming in biffrost instead of having sex with some pretty girl/boi.

Just wanted to point out that your statement got big holes :P[/b]

Im a no-lifer KO person but i still get laid. :lol:

Banned

Im a no-lifer KO person but i still get laid. :lol:[/b]
    h34r:

banaanc

Im a no-lifer KO person but i still get laid. :lol:[/b]
    doesnt IT spoil combo :blink: :lol:

EastonLemon

Wouldnt matter if they closed usko.

Priv servers would just become even better then.

And to banaanc, apparently you havent played on any of the new ones with working combo/master etc etc.

It is actually better than usko, and free. This game is entirely TOO expensive for what it is. If you dont agree then you are crazy. Premium is almost a must.. And plat is honestly the only one fo any significance. And its 35$ a month. Ha.

Not including the money of everything else you have to spend scrolls etc. Unless you wait for yrs to get geared or you are in a top-tier guild which has capabilites of getting uniques..

Not to mention GMs dont do anything. And in this game is actually pays to cheat if you wanna get your moneys worth cough koxp cough because with all the servers downs/lags/other bullshits im not suprised people koxp. Gata level somehow, and every second is money wasted with k2.

Banned

Wouldnt matter if they closed usko.

Priv servers would just become even better then.

And to banaanc, apparently you havent played on any of the new ones with working combo/master etc etc.

It is actually better than usko, and free. This game is entirely TOO expensive for what it is. If you dont agree then you are crazy. Premium is almost a must.. And plat is honestly the only one fo any significance. And its 35$ a month. Ha.

Not including the money of everything else you have to spend scrolls etc. Unless you wait for yrs to get geared or you are in a top-tier guild which has capabilites of getting uniques..

Not to mention GMs dont do anything. And in this game is actually pays to cheat if you wanna get your moneys worth cough koxp cough because with all the servers downs/lags/other bullshits im not suprised people koxp. Gata level somehow, and every second is money wasted with k2.[/b]
    free? they are free now but who will pay for servers to hold all the new people coming in from USKO

EastonLemon

free? they are free now but who will pay for servers to hold all the new people coming in from USKO[/b]
    The players.

Because im sure one main huge priv server would open just like l2 where most of the GGs would flock. And who wouldnt pay 5 or ten a month to play on a server they actually enjoy where admins actually care and do something? I have no problem with that. + increased rates a little and you are good to go.

Usko to me is a money sink.

banaanc

private servers suck for any game, mu/wow/lineage/silkroad/ko

uskoblows

i understand where this guys coming from people do take this game serious, and pming you baba shopper/your 2 hit noon, arent insults there just childish

just think you dont even OWN legally anything

1.items not urs
    2. the chars can be deleted if k2 wanted too

everything you " stand" for isnt urs, so ur just starting a never ending argument.

Banned

Just wanted to point out that your statement got big holes :P[/b]
    You miss understood my statement. Building a character is the point of MMORPG. However there are some children who build their ego with "my character is better than yours". I never said being high level and having nice items doesnt mean you stay at your computer 24/7. Before I went to Carnac I had a level 73 rogue with Dual shards +8, chitin set +8, WP+1, IB, 2x ROLs, and RE+1.

biswarup.chakravarty

Any RPG's all about the escapism.

I'm a great fan of the getting lost in a fantasy with valiant Humans struggling to repel the bloodthirsty Orcs back into their flaming, cursed homeworld. All the heroes, the betrayers, warriors in bright shining armor with massive weapons, blinding fast assassins with daggers and telekinetic mages spewing fire while being supervised by the Nazgul. It's all good. Or go far into the future with R. Daneel Olivaw.
    People should look at their characters in KO and feel proud of it. Personally, I love the orc warrior with the shell set, I think it looks awesome although I don't like the other orc stuff (esp the sin chitin helmet). Feel the wonder, get lost in the fantasy. That's what it's all about. Watch a mage summon a flame nova.

But what really gets to me are the kids who use their mommy's credit card to charge more than a THOUSAND dollars to buy stuff. That's more than 40 grand in my currency and that's a HUGE amount. You guys are taking this way too far, just coming and buying everything for top $. Kills the game for people like me who play it for the wonder and the magic, like watching Disney's classic (Aladdin, Lion King et al).

This is not a perfect world and that's why people watch movies, read novels, listen to music, and play RPGs; to escape for sometime into a different world. But for goodness sake don't mix up the realities. Don't disrespect money just because you have it; while you are out buying your shard +5/80 and +6/81, there are people starving. Coming from a 3rd world country, I know the value of money.

You're whoring the game out. Soon it'll be as bad as everyone's RL (so to speak).

PS: Long post, got caught up in the moment. :P

i doubt any1 who has serious problems with KO, would come to KO4LIFE-forum to get an advice/help for his/her life.

and weren't you one of the quitters who can't quit KO really and come to the community forum ?

Perception - How a person interpret information

You may think someone is against you and competing with you, but what if they are not? What if everything is only your perception. There are a lot of hatred in this game between individuals, but to me it is silly.

You may think I care about my level, but I do not. You may think I care about my items, but I do not. I know there are more people out there like me as well. Some people who might think I do care are just making the game harder for themselves and everyone else.

What will it take for you game addicts to wake up? "You're a 2hit" and "Donate more NPs please" aren't insults. They aren't a proper argument statement. We must remember this is a virtual world. Tomorrow USKO can be close just like MYKO and CHKO.

P.S. for all the critics who think K2 makes too much profits from USKO to close it. Think about this, what if they found a better game to host? All it takes is for K2 to find a better investment that have a better return ratio than KO they will close it.[/b]
    first you insult our intelligence stating a word, and the its meaning. i mean wth?

i dont understand the second part, but if you really dont care about your lvl, your gear or w.e why do u still play the game..

USKO close in the near future... idts somehow.. i can bet that this game makes K2 so much fkin dosh that they ont know what to buy next.

hmmm maybe some people found this post useful. i didn&#39;t. sorry if that was a flame :L:L <3

Banned

first you insult our intelligence stating a word, and the its meaning. i mean wth?

i dont understand the second part, but if you really dont care about your lvl, your gear or w.e why do u still play the game..

USKO close in the near future... idts somehow.. i can bet that this game makes K2 so much fkin dosh that they ont know what to buy next.

hmmm maybe some people found this post useful. i didn&#39;t. sorry if that was a flame :L:L <3[/b]
    Maybe you should take an English class because what you&#39;re saying is irrelevant. I never said building a character is wrong, it is how people act and perceive that is wrong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast