Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LOL

This is a discussion on LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About the towers, a few days ago ever server 1 got bugged, all the npc's where gone so also all ...
Page: 2

About the towers, a few days ago ever server 1 got bugged, all the npc's where gone so also all the guard towers :P.
    I dont know how it happent but it started when the dungeon went open :P.

Royalassassin

lololo :<

TNM

he was in the same ew party as i was... tho i still couldnt attack him in cz as a human... it looks funny tho

Banned

Anyone else realize the irony?

The fact that he is trying to chastise a "bug abuser" while being in the middle of orc base when the towers are bugged.

I love people who play this game.

So the GM(talking in purple) who is online is letting them bug abuse since it is obvious that there no towers in town is a bug?[/b]
    gm was attacking with them inside their base

The fact that he is trying to chastise a "bug abuser" while being in the middle of orc base when the towers are bugged.

I love people who play this game.[/b]

umm, he is inside orc base. and towers are bugged... but he&#39;s an orc, i think you might have thought he was human. i don&#39;t think you&#39;d be abusing any bugs by spawning in your town while the opposite nation is standing in it.

Magicality

open your eyes to realize Lance is orc and got killed inside of his own base

Huh wth r u talking about r u blind or something does it look like i was at human town or do i look like im human? :S
    OPEN YOUR EYES and check the freaking SS and then talk ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzz

xstep

its just bug...

Magenta

If u know Bad_Son, from xig, he got nt from Orc to Human, but he was still in his clan ELT but he wasnt able to use orc tp and when he tped him to CZ, towers killed him. After that he got Nation Change scrool and everithink was OK. Btw, guards in EMC and esl didn&#39;t attack him only towers and I think, humans in CZ, but he wasn&#39;t able to try that...
    Btw.: It happend in ROFD.
    EDIT: I just checked KODB and it look like F4CTOR is human clan, so I think it&#39;s the same bug... So mage has rly luck, there wasnt towers. I&#39;m not sure, if orc can rezz him.

Azrhaidia

umm, he is inside orc base. and towers are bugged... but he&#39;s an orc, i think you might have thought he was human. i don&#39;t think you&#39;d be abusing any bugs by spawning in your town while the opposite nation is standing in it.[/b]
    Lance is orc, in his own base, and yes the mage looks orc, but look at his nick....its in red. from an orcs point of view, that means that it is a human char. dont think it can be made any more clear than that. o0

Banned

Nevermind, my bad I was wrong, I see what is going on now. It&#39;s confusing . Weird bug.

HeLLorY

lol vindictive members, do not behave me like I&#39;m a vindictive member. I never abused bug, and will never do!

you&#39;ve never abused a bug?, lets look at Lance&#39;s pic. again shall we?

towers and all npc don&#39;t show on servers, obviously a bug wouldn&#39;t you think? So naturally you and others decide to take advantage of it by going somewhere you normally couldn&#39;t for an extended period of time so you can gain easy np.

that scenario sure does look like bug abuse to me, and the last time i checked bug abuse to gain np results in a 30day ban and your np reduced to 100, you&#39;d just be lucky the gm&#39;s are useless and wont act upon it anyway.

HeLLorY

you&#39;ve never abused a bug?, lets look at Lance&#39;s pic. again shall we?

towers and all npc don&#39;t show on servers, obviously a bug wouldn&#39;t you think? So naturally you and others decide to take advantage of it by going somewhere you normally couldn&#39;t for an extended period of time so you can gain easy np.

that scenario sure does look like bug abuse to me, and the last time i checked bug abuse to gain np results in a 30day ban and your np reduced to 100, you&#39;d just be lucky the gm&#39;s are useless and wont act upon it anyway.[/b]
    I were there, just to show players my character. Because, it is really interesting. I got 4324324324 pm&#39;s during the day.
    Do you think that i can kill any orc? If you do, look at the picture. I do not have any skill. I have no ability. So, I am not gaining any adventage because of missing of towers.

You vindictive members, if you will talk about me, think twice. Just for an advice.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast