Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and..

This is a discussion on Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got banned. after 10 minutes. got sick of being koxped, told buttsekz or scrottie, who ever that i would ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Saigon
    Guest

    Default Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and..

    i got banned. after 10 minutes. got sick of being koxped, told buttsekz or scrottie, who ever that i would go and koxp. So, im picking off all them koxping archers, then boom, i start getting killed by one of them in my base, seen he was ontop hill, koxped his ass with arrow shower, then i got d/c. i reconnect and im banned, but them same cheaters still run free in dcz. wtf kinda shit is dat? i blame myself though, its my fault for hacking.

    so im perm banned, +9 cleavers, +8 shards, +8 chitin, rols and all dat gone was fun playing, bye all

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    ...............you "tried" out koxp on a main account?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Good riddance.

  4. #4
    Saigon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ethernal
    ...............you "tried" out koxp on a main account?
    Well I planned on quitting anyways, I knew the risk, and I took them and got banned, it's cool. But it's funny how I got banned after being killed and killing ONLY koxpers, and they are still in dcz as we speak. Guess it's because im not gold prem -_-

  5. #5
    InLoveAndDeath
    Guest

    Default

    Good thing u got banned. how did u get koxp and learn to use it and all that in such a short time, something tells me uve used it all this time.

  6. #6
    Colomka
    Guest

    Default

    lol thats fucked up go pm the gm

    and tell him ur situtation.

  7. #7
    I_Am_On_Ares
    Guest

    Default

    its funny how they only banned you and not any1 else. This means that GM are online but they only ban ppl that dont...... hmm bribe them?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Originally posted by Saigon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Saigon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ethernal
    ...............you "tried" out koxp on a main account?
    Well I planned on quitting anyways, I knew the risk, and I took them and got banned, it's cool. But it's funny how I got banned after being killed and killing ONLY koxpers, and they are still in dcz as we speak. Guess it's because im not gold prem -_-[/b]
    well, you shoulda gyfted it to me or someting.....


    everyone loves frost!

  9. #9
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    lol

    OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Saigon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by InLoveAndDeath
    Good thing u got banned. how did u get koxp and learn to use it and all that in such a short time, something tells me uve used it all this time.
    actually there is like a tutorial on it on a hack forum with pictures and stuff..

  11. #11
    Saigon
    Guest

    Default

    Lol. I have a ton of videos and screenshots of me pking then end up getting owned by a koxper.

    Shit, go in diez dcz right now if you have a char, just run around freely and watch how fast you get sprayed down. It'll happen all night, and they will never be banned. People shout there names out, obviously gm doesn't see it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    I read the news the other day and i saw some guy was raping women and the police hadn't caught him

    So i went out and raped a few women, and they caught me... wow... what's up with that bias ehhh????

    Idiot

  13. #13
    Saigon
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    I read the news the other day and i saw some guy was raping women and the police hadn't caught him

    So i went out and raped a few women, and they caught me... wow... what's up with that bias ehhh????

    Idiot
    But they were koxping around me paddy, and actually koxping me, surely he would have seen it if he was watching us.. and people POST SCREENSHOTS AND FRAPS.. He can identify them quick, it's a virtual SMALL world, where everything is controlled. Not real life where shit runs loose

    so stop making invalid comparisons

  14. #14
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    i'm just justifying your actions. It's the risk you take.

    I'll be honest with you too, i bet the guy didn't see you himself, i bet you were reported, which is the reason you were caught and banned

    What happened here is somebody else went about it the right way, and was successful where as you obviously went about it the wrong way, and look what happened.

  15. #15
    Colomka
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    i'm just justifying your actions. It's the risk you take.

    I'll be honest with you too, i bet the guy didn't see you himself, i bet you were reported, which is the reason you were caught and banned

    What happened here is somebody else went about it the right way, and was successful where as you obviously went about it the wrong way, and look what happened.
    PADDY did u run in NYC marathon? lol

    i saw some guy with shirt says PADDY

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •