Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and..

This is a discussion on Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY i'm just justifying your actions. It's the risk you take. I'll be honest with you too, ...
Page: 2

Saigon

Originally posted by PADDY
    i'm just justifying your actions. It's the risk you take.

I'll be honest with you too, i bet the guy didn't see you himself, i bet you were reported, which is the reason you were caught and banned

What happened here is somebody else went about it the right way, and was successful where as you obviously went about it the wrong way, and look what happened.
    Yea your right. By the way do you live in ny? i seen a guy with paddy on there thing in the marathon.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, this game has gone to, and has been since the beginning, shit. I still respect alot of the players in it, and there are some good turks (they still act retarded and ks, but they hate cheaters), aswell as the rest of the legit who make the game worth the smallest amount play. << did that make sense lmfao

anyways take care all, i'll read forums to see if any of those kids from dcz get banned, I highly doubt it though, but we will see.

Colomka

Originally posted by Saigon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Saigon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I'll be honest with you too, i bet the guy didn't see you himself, i bet you were reported, which is the reason you were caught and banned

What happened here is somebody else went about it the right way, and was successful where as you obviously went about it the wrong way, and look what happened.
    Yea your right. By the way do you live in ny? i seen a guy with paddy on there thing in the marathon.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, this game has gone to, and has been since the beginning, shit. I still respect alot of the players in it, and there are some good turks (they still act retarded and ks, but they hate cheaters), aswell as the rest of the legit who make the game worth the smallest amount play. << did that make sense lmfao

anyways take care all, i'll read forums to see if any of those kids from dcz get banned, I highly doubt it though, but we will see.[/b]
    lol yea , u also saw paddy with yellow shirt?

Saigon

Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)</div>
    Originally posted by Saigon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

anyways take care all, i'll read forums to see if any of those kids from dcz get banned, I highly doubt it though, but we will see.
    lol yea , u also saw paddy with yellow shirt?[/b]
    LOL YEA, earlier today on tv

Saigon

mail

To: Saigon
    Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:58 pm
    Subject: YO GUY Quote message
    GIMME Yo'S ACCOUNT IF U QUITTIN IMAAAAAA BUY IT PREMMMMMMM THEN THEY UNBANNNNNNN IT AND IMA TAKE ALL THE ITEMS G YEeeeeeeeeee

InLoveAndDeath

Sullimo has been online for a while now bannig pple like you, it doesnt matter if it was ur first time. Even if u dare to download any of those stupid third party programs u deserve to be banned. In fact he told me the pic u took of BOLUBEY was edited....so u wanted to get pple banned and u koxped, what a gg u are :rollseyes:

Saigon

Originally posted by InLoveAndDeath
    Sullimo has been online for a while now bannig pple like you, it doesnt matter if it was ur first time. Even if u dare to download any of those stupid third party programs u deserve to be banned. In fact he told me the pic u took of BOLUBEY was edited....so u wanted to get pple banned and u koxped, what a gg u are *:rollseyes:
    it was edited? i have a bunch of pics of it and ill post them all rigth now

Saigon

shit, anyone can send me the ksc viewer? i uninstalled and its no longer in the folder, only a bunch of screenshots

InLoveAndDeath

Well, thats what he said. And no, he banned most of them infact, he was looking the screenshots on the official forums and told me he banned all those wich were showen in ss' prooving they were koxping.

Saigon

Originally posted by InLoveAndDeath
    Well, thats what he said. And no, he banned most of them infact, he was looking the screenshots on the official forums and told me he banned all those wich were showen in ss' prooving they were koxping.
    Damn so basically what I just did was pointless Had I known action was going to be taken today I wouldn't of done something stupid like that. :angry:

louch

back when KE was first released, and EVERYONE, literally EVERYONE koxp'ed...i used it for a bit
    mainly because at that time, without koxp, you werent going to many ANY progress
    although, i only got to like lvl 42, then stopped using it, cuz i realized it was teh gayness
    that was on my old rogue :P

and ill admit, i thought about using it again after i got hacked, like a week ago, but i decided not too

tolgahan

i think he dont know how to use koxp and xtrap found him
    ROFL u got OWNED.
    Place n ppl is an important reason for crimes
    actually i am sorry u lost legit items , exp ...
    sorry
    but this is coz of koxp so i am not sorry :P

Wyvern

Originally posted by PADDY
    lol

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yay !

Default Re: Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and.

Originally posted by Saigon
    i got banned. after 10 minutes. got sick of being koxped, told buttsekz or scrottie, who ever that i would go and koxp. So, im picking off all them koxping archers, then boom, i start getting killed by one of them in my base, seen he was ontop hill, koxped his ass with arrow shower, then i got d/c. i reconnect and im banned, but them same cheaters still run free in dcz. wtf kinda shit is dat? i blame myself though, its my fault for hacking.

so im perm banned, +9 cleavers, +8 shards, +8 chitin, rols and all dat gone was fun playing, bye all
    You win the prize!!!! What does he get Sally? Well, he gets nothing because he's retarded. +1 to whoever said good riddance

maybe that koxper u were arrow showering raported u

maybe its gm himself undercover! h43r:

NoMercy

you prolly didnt used a koxp autorized by K2 ? :lol: jk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast