Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and..

This is a discussion on Lol.. So I KOXPED for 10 minutes in dcz for revenge and.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HHAHAHAHAHA im glad but why isnt everyone else getting banned? there in there everyday and you were just in there ...
Page: 3

musicman

HHAHAHAHAHA im glad but why isnt everyone else getting banned? there in there everyday and you were just in there for 10 minutes lol?

Originally posted by InLoveAndDeath
    Well, thats what he said. And no, he banned most of them infact, he was looking the screenshots on the official forums and told me he banned all those wich were showen in ss' prooving they were koxping.
    Can you ask him to hop over to Ares for an hour? Ta! ^^

RiseAgainst_

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    I read the news the other day and i saw some guy was raping women and the police hadn't caught him

So i went out and raped a few women, and they caught me... wow... what's up with that bias ehhh????

Idiot[/b]
    Actually it would be like if he would go and rape the rapist, noob paddy ;o

<!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

i'm just justifying your actions. It's the risk you take.

I'll be honest with you too, i bet the guy didn't see you himself, i bet you were reported, which is the reason you were caught and banned

What happened here is somebody else went about it the right way, and was successful where as you obviously went about it the wrong way, and look what happened.
    Thetkoxpers reported u xd owned

if u have paid for koxp some $ u wont get banned but i think u downloaded the free koxp thats y got banned

k2 and koxp share same bank account so pay for koxp u r paying for k2 ^_^

louch

there is no free version anymore

Pwner4Last

Atleast u shoud have move ur items before koxping :blink: Cleaver +9 and shard +8 is nice stuff

Originally posted by louch
    yeah there is why the fk u think every1 and their brother has koxp ? and only reason cz koxp exist is BECAUSE free koxp exists and k2 takes 6 months to fkn update patch

btw guys if u didnt already know Saigon is VJE aka Nas... funny to see him getting banned again.. plz ban him from forum.. again lol

dazlin

Originally posted by InLoveAndDeath
    Well, thats what he said. And no, he banned most of them infact, he was looking the screenshots on the official forums and told me he banned all those wich were showen in ss' prooving they were koxping.

Well tonight the biggest names koxping in arrdream with tons of reports and proof on official forums, they are still here.

ankarali, dontcry4me, __gece__yolcus, impossible1snothing, Iamrichman, amongst a few others. ALL still there getting a kill every 3 seconds.
    These are only orc names, cuz that's all I notice since they the ones shooting my ass.

louch

Originally posted by assas62+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(assas62)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    yeah there is why the fk u think every1 and their brother has koxp ? and only reason cz koxp exist is BECAUSE free koxp exists and k2 takes 6 months to fkn update patch[/b]
    um, go to the koxp fucking site buddy
    says no more free koxp
    everyone pays for it

Haxium

who care?
    Some noob being banned for koxp?
    The only New here is that they actually found the '/ban' button.

dazlin

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    Originally posted by assas62@
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch

yeah there is why the fk u think every1 and their brother has koxp ? and only reason cz koxp exist is BECAUSE free koxp exists and k2 takes 6 months to fkn update patch
    says no more free koxp
    everyone pays for it[/b]

Um do a little more fuckin research "buddy" and find out the CRACKED VERSION (FREE) is the fucking problem with attack enemy option!

louch

Originally posted by dazlin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dazlin)</div>
    Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)
    <!--QuoteBegin-assas62
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch

says no more free koxp
    everyone pays for it[/b]

Um do a little more fuckin research "buddy" and find out the CRACKED VERSION (FREE) is the fucking problem with attack enemy option![/b][/quote]
    jesus you guys spend to much time online, your starting to get very hostile... over something this stupid
    sorry i dont normally do my "research" on hacks and cheats

btw i partied with you in ardream tonight

Pwner4Last

There is a cracked koxp yes, if it wasn't the one who's making KOXP would be a millionair or billionair atm xD

dene

Originally posted by Colomka
    lol thats fucked up go pm the gm

and tell him ur situtation.
    yea like: hi GM i just koxped a little bit not much ??? :rollseyes: :huh: :wacko:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast