Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Lol who got a ps3

This is a discussion on Lol who got a ps3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine Double post....Laggy internet. fuck u bro im the only drug around here...
Page: 8

Weed

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Double post....Laggy internet.
    fuck u bro

im the only drug around here

Banned Senior Member

Zelda is still one of the best games out there. My sister just came home with a Wii, didn't think she was getting one so soon, maybe i'll check it out on tuesday but other then that not too interested in the Wii

Originally posted by Eric
    private its so fucking obvious your just typing like that on purpose to get attention. *If you were really drunk it wouldnt just be every other word with 1 wrong letter...
    Pretty much everything thing he's said in this thread is to get attention. Him and some friends robbed a truck with 13 PS3's.. thats fucking hilarious. Best halo 2 player and no one has heard of him.. Again.. hilarious

Cocaine

Cocaine
    Diez

Weed

Die.

Dnno why i dont like MGS... tried Snake Eater and i quit on the first mission where i had to crawl on the grass for 3 hrs to move 1 meter

I want a God of War on ps3... that game is terrific

Cocaine

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    Dnno why i dont like MGS... tried Snake Eater and i quit on the first mission where i had to crawl on the grass for 3 hrs to move 1 meter

I want a God of War on ps3... that game is terrific
    If you had gotten into the game you wouldnt have been able to put it down. It picks up really quickly.

I never played God of War but I always wanted to. Maybe I will rent it some time this week.

Do it, i ll give MGS another try... i really like the concept of the game i just need to get in

Also a great game, i would like to see a sequel is Sky Odyssey... awsome flight adventure game for ps2... crapy grafics but outstanding controls

Cocaine

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    Do it, i ll give MGS another try... i really like the concept of the game i just need to get in

Also a great game, i would like to see a sequel is Sky Odyssey... awsome flight adventure game for ps2... crapy grafics but outstanding controls

Good call, I'm gonna check out God of War as well.

If you get stuck anywhere in MGS feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll help you out .

Banned Senior Member

I would love to see another Shadow of the Colossus game for ps3 with a little more action then just finding your way to a Colossus and finding a way to kill it

Tristan

Assasin's creed please.

Cocaine

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I would love to see another Shadow of the Colossus game for ps3 with a little more action then just finding your way to a Colossus and finding a way to kill it

Yeah, that was a great game IMO. Beating the bosses without using any strategy guides left me feeling like I actually accomplished something.

FatM4n

MGs, God of war, Devil ma cry 4, and FF

Kik0

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    Wii will wee on every competitor, the only console dedicated to gaming, and remembering that games are made to entertain... and Zelda... lol, you think any other games series even touches on the beauty of Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask and Windwaker you must be high

Metal Gear Solid series > Zelda series

Metal Gear Sold has had better story lines than any game I have ever played. It's by far the best 3rd person shooter series ever created. The graphics on the MGS games are phenominal as well.[/b]
    LIESSSSSSSSSSS....

I do like MGS though and the new title looks like it'll be just as good as the others. For a good storyline, you can't beat the Soul reaver/Legacy of Kain series though.

Cant wait to get my copy of Zelda Wii... its getting almost perfect score and everyone says it suprassed OoT... (best game ever for me, i even play it now on then on my PC ... since my N64 crapped out)

Kik0

I want OoT ported to the DS damnit :/

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast