Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Mgame will hack you

This is a discussion on Mgame will hack you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^^^ What he said, because I have changed my pw twice since switch over, so I dont think it K2. ...
Page: 5

^^^^ What he said, because I have changed my pw twice since switch over, so I dont think it K2. Read on official forum that it seem the mods were agreeing that someone uploaded trojans. Although BreakerS got hacked and in the sheriffs section they told him mgame does not have an official restoration policy yet... So do hope for restores, I know I didn't I just started from scratch and luckly my other acct wasnt hacked and hack so gold of that acct.

Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    ^^^^ What he said, because I have changed my pw twice since switch over, so I dont think it K2. Read on official forum that it seem the mods were agreeing that someone uploaded trojans. Although BreakerS got hacked and in the sheriffs section they told him mgame does not have an official restoration policy yet... So do hope for restores, I know I didn't I just started from scratch and luckly my other acct wasnt hacked and hack so gold of that acct.
    first they agreed now they deleted most posts and are stating that there is no way to be hacked thru that keylogger

Little archer Senior Member

breakers hacked? lololol

Quote Originally Posted by nobel View Post
    first they agreed now they deleted most posts and are stating that there is no way to be hacked thru that keylogger
    well obviously, i dont think its possible for a corporation like mgame to actually make a mistake!!! that would just flat out be ludacris :/
    /sarcasm_off

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    breakers hacked? lololol
    lol now i am seeing how u used to spam on official forums.. there got flamed a lot so stopped writing crap there instead started here i guess ^^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345