Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zz, the people voting to keep the MH cooldown are sick of being ownt in cz by 'Skilled' players that ...
Page: 5

zz, the people voting to keep the MH cooldown are sick of being ownt in cz by 'Skilled' players that can dual minor etc.

zz, the people voting to keep the MH cooldown are sick of being ownt in cz by 'Skilled' players that can dual minor etc.[/b]
    how is spaming 2 buttons being "skillful"? Noobie rogues just dont want to loose they unfair advantage over the other classes, they've got so used to it, than when mgames or K2 actually brings some balance to the game, they just cant stand to know they will lose what made them "good". I hope the keep the minor, so we can see loads of average- players leave the game and leave it to the great players. KO its not only about vs'ing warriors. I play sin, i can also spam dual minor as good as the next guy, as good as my 5 year old nephew, its not big deal. And I will surely play rogue in the next server, why? cuz I dont base my goals on the game only to be able to vs warriors.

2 x NO

Alivia

you can put 2 manes of fire or 2 fire staffs in skill bar and do 2 hits at same time, or 2 1920 heals ? no.

chuckie is an idiot.[/b]
    You cant use 2 skills at the same time, no matter what skill it is.. dual minor doesnt make you able to heal faster, since what you do is press 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8 (If thats where you have your minor), if you press 7+8, 7+8, 7+8 at the same time you will only get 1 minor each time you press 7 & 8 since you cant use 2 skills at the same time.

In my opinion, duel minor is no different than using control minor as it has the same exact effect.[/b]
    It doesnt have the same effect at all. With ctrl you could hold ctrl and press like 6-7 times and u got like 20 heals or something, with dual minor you get 1 heal every time you press your minor skill, see the difference?

You cant use 2 skills at the same time, no matter what skill it is.. dual minor doesnt make you able to heal faster, since what you do is press 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8 (If thats where you have your minor), if you press 7+8, 7+8, 7+8 at the same time you will only get 1 minor each time you press 7 & 8 since you cant use 2 skills at the same time.
    It doesnt have the same effect at all. With ctrl you could hold ctrl and press like 6-7 times and u got like 20 heals or something, with dual minor you get 1 heal every time you press your minor skill, see the difference?[/b]
    Wow are you fucking kidding me? All ctr minor did was make it so 1 click = 1 heal, please stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

rogues will always vote no because ppl play rogues cause of this advantage (and many others, basically making them self-sufficient).

and other ppl will always say yes, not because they get owned, but because of mostly noob rogues who always get their ass saved with spam minor+LF.

skilled rogues will always be skilled rogues, and they will control their minor...why? because they actually stay and fight. i dont mind loosing a vs, but i do mind when a bunch of nooby rogues "evade" last hit kill only because they are able to suck their mana dry in 1 second.

i will agree (after all these useless discussions and mathematics presented) that giving minor a cooldown is the most stupid way they could limit this, because it affects everybody. why didnt they just make that slow/stun skills have better success if the target has his backs turned to you like when he is running away from you

in a vs pedal doesnt help, spam minor doesnt help because youre limited with mp pot cooldown...it only helps when these lil' bitches decide to run away

Wiggle

Voted Yes for reasons previously posted

i voted for yes keep it
    its a new challenge always there are ppl who whine but instead why not learn to adept and adjust the gaming style off a rogue?

also makes rogue harder to master

voted yes , and dont bullshit me about pedal minor is not helping in vs couse you are limited in soul pot cooldown , this is crap . At the times i have played in Diez the minor pedal was just starting to show in cz . I dont play rogue enymore couse of little biches sucking dry their mana in 1 sek , but i was never whine about that . Now K2 actualy will bring some balance to the game , and the players that know how to play rogue will adapt , the rest .... play another char . And realy the people that have never seen single assasin to tank full party need to open their eyes . Who ever has played KO in the oldest servers knows what i am saying , even in the new ones there are people who are eable to pull this out .

I voted YES cuz i think the really good rouges will be able to change to MH + HP pot. So those crappy pedal users will be left out and the really good rouges will stay good.

Thats what I think, flame me or not, I really think the good rouges will stay good, no matter that cooldown

Banned

stupid me voted no tho i wanna vote YES damnit hahah :P
    besides, its silly to see ppl cry here when they are about to loose kinda unfair advantage and they crying when game is about to b bit more balanced again. if u guys become skilled by the abilily of pressing one skill on several buttons XXXXX times per sec, u can hardly can ursellf skilled than lol. some1 said it b4 here, really skilled rogues will still b great, the other noobs who was making some kills just bcoz fast minor spaming or even by pedals will cry and cry like lil babys. So in my point of view this is good move for whole game , let noobs cry
    peace

Alivia

Wow are you fucking kidding me? All ctr minor did was make it so 1 click = 1 heal, please stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.[/b]
    If you did 1 click you got 1 heal, yes, but if you did many clicks after eachother you got more heals then you did right clicks. Why the hell do you think everyone used to whine about it, called it bugging etc? Cause it made you able to get 1 heal out of every click you did (the exact same thing you can do on your keyboard)?

dual minor (as the name says it) = 2 X 60 instead 60 fair ? if the answer is yes i want warrior to be able to use dual pot hp

no need skill to do that :S if u can minor 1 X u can 2X 3 X (need alot of mana)

Wuhhuuuu only good rogue will stay

Minor isn't unfair.
    1 vs 1's are balanced. (near enuff ofc)

zz

@SYNTHETIC

1/2 Right there.
    Yea, 1 click = 1 minor.
    But not repetitive clicks.
    It's like 3 clicks = 7-8 minors
    Something like that...

ppl that voted yes are just a bunch of warriors that get satted by a rouge in a 1v1...
    just sad... if u dont play a rouge why the fck r u voting here? not like it has anything to do with u...
    oh wait... it does... u dont wanna get ur ass handed to u by a rouge... gg skillz

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast