Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hahahahah, another thing to get zeros ego up. ^_^ :wub: From myko forums. in some ways i believe they are ...
Page: 12

Hahahahah, another thing to get zeros ego up. ^_^ :wub:

From myko forums.

in some ways i believe they are right, our players do glitch to enhance their combo as well as use minor heal bugs..
    well, i believe even without using those, we would still kick their asses, we've been around longer then most of them and know how to pk much better, i've seen videos of 000000, its obvious he is using a 3rd party program (look at his mana and u will know what im talking about) as for his minor heal, its so freaking fast that its obvious he is also using that bug lol as for his combo, ok i admit it is fast and quick (i have no evidence to say he is using a hack for this, so i wont) he thinks he can beat us 1v1? lol ask him dont use bugs or 3rd party programs
    he does have skills, but not enough to beat our rogues in MY KO, i believe saxo, ituyosha, ahping, rvnjx10, sir_steve and quite some others can kill him 1v1 anyday if he doesnt use programs

flamthrow

haha now Im gonna laugh when they come over here, Ill even log a sin and pick on them.
    Seriously, Myko might have skills but like eric said earlier after a while your combo cant get better. From that point its mainly about gear. Yet you havent even gotten to that point, after seeing your "pk videos" it was made obvious that even after 4 years of playing you still cant combo like the most in usko can. Hey I've been around since Myko launched aswell, actually logged once last year before they wiped the old acc's. The lag is terrible ye, but from what I've seen there the "skill" you guys had was twice as horrible as the laggy servers.

Wizzan

the thing is, while im pressing a key as fast as i can while comboing makes my combo go slower sometimes, sometimes not.

if u watched my videos on peterpuffer u will see combos that cant go faster like you said><

This thread should just be closed, fact is it doesen't take 4 years to be good at this game... ko is a fairly easy game to play. There is no way to decide on who is best at this rate.... but going off the videos, and when I played myko (only played myko 5 months but hey it's something), I can definatly say to myself usko would rape anyone from myko if those you posted were their "best" or even close to it.

And I just laugh at those who call zero a cheater, try downloading 0ishi aka Chusco's video and see how a shit geared sin can rape.

ituyosha

Originally posted by flamthrow
    haha now Im gonna laugh when they come over here, Ill even log a sin and pick on them. * *
    Seriously, Myko might have skills but like eric said earlier after a while your combo cant get better. From that point its mainly about gear. Yet you havent even gotten to that point, after seeing your "pk videos" it was made obvious that even after 4 years of playing you still cant combo like the most in usko can. Hey I've been around since Myko launched aswell, actually logged once last year before they wiped the old acc's. The lag is terrible ye, but from what I've seen there the "skill" you guys had was twice as horrible as the laggy servers.
    hmm i think its abit funnie u guys complain MYKO dont do videos yet u know all the skills of MYKO :rollseyes:
    ooh u looged "once" when they wiped old acc´s lol i hope u realize that u guys most be totaly twisted...

First u think a movie is the way to see skills
    Secondly u talk about "old" stuffs
    Thirdly u say skill dont need 4 year yet u only take old facts in to ur calc

do i have to point somethign more out? :wub:

i'm sure there are equally good and equally bad players on both games, but i would like it if you could post some better examples of MYKO players video's because the people in the ones posted earlier weren't very good

flamthrow

That was a year ago they wiped the accs, Doubt you've gotten any better since then. Hence you've had 3 year from that point and you sucked. A year more or not isnt gonna change much. Sure I havent seen em all, but from those I did see they were terrible. Now just find an acc on usko and lets see what skill you got.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112