Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when you gonna make a WoW Vid? ^_^...
Page: 9

DragonFire

when you gonna make a WoW Vid? ^_^

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    when you gonna make a WoW Vid? *^_^
    as soon as i figure out how to get fraps running :lol:

Originally posted by Wizzan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wizzan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    does that saxo guy plan on landing any of his skills?

fucking hell, if you can't combo then don't try...

it's watching terrible videos like that that make me mglad i chose the KO that at least had some small challenge

i didnt ask you to watch it, if you dont like it idc. did you ever made a video b4? if so, send plys.. i wanna watch a 1337 player own, and why dont you teach me some combos id need that badly. everybody who watched the video before like it alot, and now you guys flame for what? bcuz a guy started the topic > MYKOvsUSKO ? but w/e...^_^ im playing a rogue on olympia sometimes if someone wanna fight a poor noob like me -_-

btw happy new year to everybody [/b]
    Who the fuck is PADDY ? :lol:

noobybooby

i realize u guyz think your something special but your not, ya acting like combo is a fuckin 12 step process and shit 3rr 4rr 5rr 6rr f4 3rr 4rr 5rr 6rr OR if u prefer 3wr 4wr 5wr 6wr f4 3wr 4wr 5wr 6wr { sad to say i prefer this ,and i got it from mr.h3 , now im actually thinking of changing it lol } OR 3sr 4sr 5sr 6sr f4 3sr 4sr 5sr 6sr O wow a combo omg, only thing missing is the timing which isnt that hard to master. And plz pfff Half the guyz on myko would own u,and wtf u talkin about is saxo gonna land any of his skillz... U saw the cool down so i guess maybe he did,and WoW is trash full of old men and rapists {na jk never played it}.Ya needa really stop acting like KO is the hardest game out there and only special ppl have spectacular skillz,and half of ya neva played MYKO in its current state or pked there. So plz stop saying o myko players suck until u actually play there.

and only reason our servers are empty is cuz 20 yr old turks play not some 11 yr old basterds.id rather have a empty full on english server then a full turk server where lwl = lvl.O and wow im srry we lagg but malaysain has some bad connection crap but o well that cant be fixed,and when we get the patch and the lag stops someday then we will c about making fuckin videos and shit .Now ya can go back to your editing and tryin to look like Densel motherfcukin washington for your gay ass lil game cam.

Originally posted by noobybooby
    i realize u guyz think your something special but your not...Half the guyz on myko would own u,and wtf u talkin about is saxo gonna land any of his skillz... U saw the cool down so i guess maybe he did,and WoW is trash full of old men and rapists {na jk never played it}.
    The only people who play in Myko want to cheat....noncheaters>cheaters w/e your big mouth may say

Kik0

i realize u guyz think your something special but your not...Half the guyz on myko would own u,and wtf u talkin about is saxo gonna land any of his skillz... U saw the cool down so i guess maybe he did,and WoW is trash full of old men and rapists {na jk never played it}.

Oh, what exactly makes half the players of MYKO better than some of the top players of USKO? The +9 weapons in the PUS maybe?(I know they're pieces of shit, it just amuses me you can get them for KC)

noobybooby

aight i dont know how to do that quote crap but um im srry ive never actually seen anyone koxp on myko.OK we may have used to mac but, thats pretty much over.Im srry that we have lives and want to lvl fast and i bet if mac was made legal in usko half of ya dirty basterds would use it.Ya already proved that when koxp came out cuz again half ya dirty basterds was usin it and still are.

Originally posted by Festo
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00 *

lol at combo

well actually this combo you all laugh at is the most powerful in 1v1 as a rogue who use minor heal.

Theory is that when there is a R animation , you can minor heal ,but if there is a skill animation , you can't.
    So in order to minor heal faster , if you just hold W you will get ONLY the R animation and no skill animation at all , so you can combo faster.

You can add some R into it if u think its better , but until someone prove the opposite with facts , then imo it will still be the best combo.

Now im not rating the guy , i don't really care about those myko guy , i laughed at the warriors and most of the shit sins

noobybooby

im srry to tell u this but malaysain KO is actually just following all the other damn asain KOs. Which all sell expensive items,u might as well sell the items yourself then have some other guy sellin em,and half u guyz have actually bought your items for USD so dont even act like u aint

Banned

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

well actually this combo you all laugh at is the most powerful in 1v1 as a rogue who use minor heal.

Theory is that when there is a R animation , you can minor heal ,but if there is a skill animation , you can't.
    So in order to minor heal faster , if you just hold W you will get ONLY the R animation and no skill animation at all , so you can combo faster.

You can add some R into it if u think its better , but until someone prove the opposite with facts , then imo it will still be the best combo.

Now im not rating the guy , i don't really care about those myko guy , i laughed at the warriors and most of the shit sins [/b]
    its called the lameass combo , if u ask me :rollseyes:
    woop flippy u use it ? lolcake :P

Cocaine

MYKO is laggy, empty, and shitty. I watched a move with one of those rogues playing and they fucking sucked. The combo was extremely slow and minor was as well. I dont think USKO has anything to prove to MYKO. Simply judging by the videos I have watched, USKO has much more talented players than MYKO.

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Now im not rating the guy , i don't really care about those myko guy , i laughed at the warriors and most of the shit sins
    its called the lameass combo , if u ask me :rollseyes:
    woop flippy u use it ? lolcake :P[/b]

Yea i use it , and i remember that i was undefeated on pathos until I didn't play a lot.

noobybooby

what makes that combo any diffrent from any other combo?Cuz it doesnt have skill animation so u dont get to see the guy move around all pretty in the movie? Ya just some damn movie freaks, most of the good players actually dont make movies they consider it a waste of time.I think i said that twice.

im srry to tell u this but malaysain KO is actually just following all the other damn asain KOs. Which all sell expensive items,u might as well sell the items yourself then have some other guy sellin em,and half u guyz have actually bought your items for USD so dont even act like u aint
    Half? 4-5% MAX is not what common sense recognizes as half

noobybooby

pfff ya lil hoes was quittin like hotcakes cuz ya couldnt take the fuckin koxp, and yea it was half. Lol u know your server is all fucked up when u cant trust to go afk in moradan

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast