Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New Helis user

This is a discussion on New Helis user within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Dro zzz u getting it all wrong. The fact that people reaches high lvls, doesn't ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    zzz u getting it all wrong. The fact that people reaches high lvls, doesn't means that they have no life *:wacko: , it means that either they spend their time focused on exp, or got enough time playing to have it. But servers are old now, and exp is easier to get, lvl72 means nothing. *
    I don't exp daily, maybe 3 days a week, or 4, depending of what i want, and the days i do ya, it's for arround 5 hours, have reached more, yet i go out almost everyday of the weekend, got classes from monday to friday, do my homework, go out with my parents, watch tv and im at lvl73 almost 74.... If u can focus in lvling instead of pking/farming/whatever, getting high lvls is easy. once again, 72 means nothing
    lol, u should take a look at your cousin(kiero decir primo, noc si esa sea la palabra :x ), he is doing shit @ scholl cuz of ko :wub:[/b]
    lapealo

Originally posted by Dro
    :huh: is not like if u just got lvl80 or smthing... lvl72 is the new lvl62 or so
    garrr. with work and school, I can only play a couple hours a day if I wanted to, and normally I opt to sleep those 2 hours. not all of us can sit in front of the computer all day long.

note: didn't read the whole thread. hahaha XD

Jediay

simple fix here .

add how much xp you get in 1 hr
    divide that into 100%

for instance if you get 2% per hour that means 50 hours to lvl . that 2 days and 2 hours total . doesnt seem like much in days but if you can get in 50 hours per week or maybe even in 2 weeks you got alot of time on your hands

(2 weeks =336 hours so 50/336 hours in your life you was lvling )<---only if you wanna lvl in 2 weeks
    168 hours in 1 week do your own math my brain hurts

but be my guest gogog get lvl 80 get bored of having to only pk and sell your char.ill be w8ing with my checkbook :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Jediay
    but be my guest gogog get lvl 80 get bored of having to only pk and sell your char.ill be w8ing with my checkbook :P
    hahahahaa that one of the best coments i've seen tbh.

sad that the game came to a point where achivement can be just bought... but oh well, that's life. There's nothing that money can't get... except.. nvm.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    :huh: is not like if u just got lvl80 or smthing... lvl72 is the new lvl62 or so
    now u make me feel like im lvl 50 again

SEYKA

yaaa WIDAX go DM para probar el HELIZ yo tmb voy a lvlear a 72 ya q 70 ya no es mucho
    ahora gogogo 75 xD superior parasite

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123