Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

new patch minor heal?

This is a discussion on new patch minor heal? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg i get pwn right now ... O.o...
Page: 3

kuman

omg i get pwn right now ... O.o

::ShockWave::

no one is saying its a good patch for rogues, but it will definitly make the game more intresting, being a top rogue now will mean actually being really skilled and not only about good fps and a laptop keyboard.

Can't wait to have it live. I hate dual minor noobs, takes no skill at all.

lil_mageskillz

Can't wait to have it live. I hate dual minor noobs, takes no skill at all. [/b]
    takes no skill? wats the difference from single minor and double? its like the same thing just push an extra button.

Yeah and get a lot more healed. That isn't a feature, that's a bug imo. Btw I'm a lvl 80 rogue so I clearly know what I'm talking about.

Thats the only solution to make items like programable mouses and pedals useless. For the rogues that cant adopt to new things they should just quit or change class.

oli

And what about if someone use 2 minor?! Why isn't it fair? If u feel it's unfair let use 2 minor!

EDIT: Yes maybe u use more skill, but you will run quicklier out of mana

hey u ll still be able to have 2-8 minors on bar that wont change. If u got used to it then why not? it will be just little harder to mix it with hp pots

oli

It's your choice how much minor skill would u use... I think so

sexyrexy

anyone that thinks dual minor is for noobs is just a plain retard that thinks spamming 1 key is takes more skill then pressing 2 keys slower

+ you needs good fps to use single minor, cause with say 15-20 fps 1 minor will not burn 1900 mana no matter how fast you can press it

yea its ur choice to blind full debuff\heal use illsuion or acid pots on vs also. Its just considered lame

Validating

at least equals up with pedal nerds...

umm heres the other topic about it i made a few weeks back.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2185765

spamming 1 button + pressing hp pot + press soul + press hp pot + press soul + maybe press soul again + press hp pot ?
    damn so hard, dont gimme that shit its hard fuck i used hp + minor for a long time as dual minor was harder for me as i couldnt control and i burned way tooo fast

0.2 sec cooldown = u can burn 1250 mana in a soul pot means if u have high mana u could prolly just hp - soul - hp - soul for most of the vs and only need to double soul once or twice

seriously whats the diff.. 1 or 2 minors jeez your still trying to control it so you don;t run out of mana.

+ this patch fucks up right click minor which takes twice the skill of ur so called pr0 1 minor and hp pot

manveerj

This is gonna b one of the worst patches EVER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast