Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Did anyone went to police after scam in ko :P?

This is a discussion on Did anyone went to police after scam in ko :P? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Write below ur stories and finals of it h34r:...
Page: 1

dawidek12

Write below ur stories and finals of it h34r:

NEMANYA

SPAM THREAD !!! <_< and stupid question

SPAM THREAD !!! <_< and stupid question[/b]
    i dont see any issue with the thread, its a legitimate question about KNIGHT ONLINE posted on a KNIGHT ONLINE forum

NEMANYA

i dont see any issue with the thread, its a legitimate question about KNIGHT ONLINE posted on a KNIGHT ONLINE forum[/b]
    Why would anyone WENT to police cause of getting scammed in GAME ?? Why would police care if u got scammed in game?? PIXELS baba PIXELS...

Pino

not possible since its illegal to buy or sell for real cash according to the rules of k2

I reported 2 people to different authorities. One was international. That one, the inspector took everything I had on the scammer and put it in a file in his local town. If he does ever do any other crimes, they will have all that information as well...but that wasn&#39;t even the best part.

i know in the netherlands 2 boys get arested and charged for forcing a other guy to give them his account

but not ko related but the boy won his case

Went to police coz of scam? No. Never did never will. Scamming usually involves stupidity, meaning big part of the victim didnt used common sense, or just plain stupid in general. Not to mention a virtual scam is hard or close to impossible to prove, digital evidence can be manipulated, therefore its pretty much pointless or useless went to police and tell them how stupid u are. However, hacking is another case.

PIXELS baba PIXELS...[/b]
    U might call it pixels, game, non-exist stuff or whatever u can imagine, u can accept it or not, but the online game characters DOES have real money value, which is why the hackers or scammers are so interested in this market. Stealing/hacking a bank account is much more difficult than hacking a game hosting database, therefore the hackers in general are now tackling more toward game companies, with much bigger market and low visibility. Its very hard for the victim to report a hacking case in a game than hacking case in a bank account, which is the problem.. But I saw somewhere in the news that some countries are starting to open a special police department dedicated for internet crime like that.

To those "Its only pixels/game" ppl, what does old postage stamp means to u? I would personally call it old paper, but it have high valuable price in many ppl&#39;s eyes. A T-shirt used by a famous soccer player, totally priceless for the fans, but worthless in my eyes. Different ppl value different things, but in the end its the effort that matters, ppl spent countless of hours WORK to reach what they are, and that have a price. Maybe u dont take it serious, but some ppl take it as their job or as a "profession", even tho KO isnt build to have real professional gamers as Counter-Strike.

Take a few mins and read this, u might find it hilarious or pathetic, but thats how the 21st century works out in the cyber world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_crime

Police is a bit slow so I just got his personal information from WU, bought a ticket, made a surprise visit and... I guesss what I did is against the law, but thats how I do business here.... :wub:

Delicious

SPAM THREAD !!! <_< and stupid question[/b]
    your calling this a spam thread n still your the one spaming lol

lol i actualy think this is a funny thread xD as captin said scams usual involve stupidity

DeathInTheNight

Wouldn&#39;t a better question be.
    Has anyone ever went to the police after being scammed by K2.
    I bet atleast 50% of players have been screwed atleast once off K2

Wouldn&#39;t a better question be.
    Has anyone ever went to the police after being screwed by K2. I bet atleast 50% of KO&#39;s population has been K2ed atleast once in some way.

banaanc

if somebody scams me(tho id had to be f.... drunk to fall for smth like that) they will be the ones calling police

DeathInTheNight

if somebody scams me(tho id had to be f.... drunk to fall for smth like that) they will be the ones calling police [/b]
    I like that answer but in reality that shit aint gonna happen unless you go to Turkey or summit. And even then, how do you tell the difference between the scammer and his duped twin.

I know i was about to sue KO for racial discrimination when a entire legit china clan got banned for no reason. :P

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast