Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

No need to argue ok? We are all friend

This is a discussion on No need to argue ok? We are all friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz wats with all these turks spamming the forum with useless crap? this must be the 10th ...
Page: 2

TURKPRINC3SS

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    wats with all these turks spamming the forum with useless crap?
    this must be the 10th topic today with turks not bad don't argue why say fuk allaah etc
    They were about Fucking somebody's mother or sister...It's not about that <_<

MaJe

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    wats with all these turks spamming the forum with useless crap?
    this must be the 10th topic today with turks not bad don't argue why say fuk allaah etc
    Why are u supporting this CRAP with your post?

morax

ENOUGH OF THIS....

We dont need these posts - everyone knows not all turks are bad. These posts simply point out the fact your country has a "problem".

Originally posted by FiRe
    This forum is dying... cuz too many shit people + shit moderator..
    Cool, go away, we wont miss u. If u hate this forum so much, just go somewhere else. We didnt invite u here. U came here by yourself. So, if u dont like to be here, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of forums, specially from your own country, even in your same language, with ppl that share your same "way of thinking".

Forum is not dying, we are just getting rid of the forum trolls.

When someone says "Fucking Peruvian", my brain is smart enough to know that person is talking about that specific peruvian, not about me, my mother or my country. Most Mexicans, Brasilians, Americans, Australians, Canadians, British, etc. think the same. Turk brains work in very different way. If someone says "Fucking Turk", they react as the whole nation has been insulted, make a HUGE deal of it and start fights everywhere. They can keep the fight for hours, feeding it with more insults and hate like I've never seen before in my life. Something as trivial as a chat in an internet game jumps into heavy insults to life threats in notime, which is quite impressive.

90% of members in this forum are non turkish. Not everyone hates the turks, but there's a lot of hostility towards them cause of all the Turk kids that play the game and annoy the rest of players. We try to keep this under control, but guess who starts topics about the same subject over and over??? Is not americans, I can tell u that too.

Don't u find really odd that every country with the exception of Turkey, integrates really fast and smooth with the rest of the community. People all over the world talk with not much trouble here. Sweden, Israel, USA, UK, Poland, Germany and many more countries participate in this forum and yet, even Turkey being just 10% of this forum, most of the fights are started by Turks? Sure, we got problems with users from other countries, but mostly, they are from turkey, specially the recent ones.

Maybe the problem is not us.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    Cool, go away, we wont miss u. If u hate this forum so much, just go somewhere else. We didnt invite u here. U came here by yourself. So, if u dont like to be here, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of forums, specially from your own country, even in your same language, with ppl that share your same "way of thinking".

When someone says "Fucking Peruvian", my brain is smart enough to know that person is talking about that specific peruvian, not about me, my mother or my country. Most Mexicans, Brasilians, Americans, Australians, Canadians, British, etc. think the same. Turk brains work in very different way. If someone says "Fucking Turk", they react as the whole nation has been insulted, make a HUGE deal of it and start fights everywhere. They can keep the fight for hours, feeding it with more insults and hate like I've never seen before in my life. Something as trivial as a chat in an internet game jumps into heavy insults to life threats in notime, which is quite impressive.

90% of members in this forum are non turkish. Not everyone hates the turks, but there's a lot of hostility towards them cause of all the Turk kids that play the game and annoy the rest of players. We try to keep this under control, but guess who starts topics about the same subject over and over??? Is not americans, I can tell u that too.

Don't u find really odd that every country with the exception of Turkey, integrates really fast and smooth with the rest of the community. People all over the world talk with not much trouble here. Sweden, Israel, USA, UK, Poland, Germany and many more countries participate in this forum and yet, even Turkey being just 10% of this forum, most of the fights are started by Turks? Sure, we got problems with users from other countries, but mostly, they are from turkey, specially the recent ones.[/b]
    Funny how I just watched a show on TV a couple days ago, and it was a hostage situation in which people in Turkey took United States citizens hostage, and held them for ransom... I was laughing so hard xD

But yeah, it's pretty much true. When people yell "you fucking Chink", I know it's talking about the other guy, not the people in China in general. And even if it is the people in China in general, who the fuck cares? You don't see 2 billion people running around going "OMG WTF LETS START A FIGHT BECAUSE WE CAN'T READ ENGLISH AND MISINTERPRETED THE STATEMENT!" And you know how well Chinese people can read English... xD

Default Re: No need to argue ok? We are all friend

Originally posted by TURKPRINC3SS
    OK.We Are Turk And We Aren't Your Enemies.I wanna say that yoıu know us as bad people but we are not !! We are nationalist people so when we hear bad words about our Turkey we can't stop us.But we love all you,you know that.Don't need to argue here. Thx you all.I LOVE YOU KO I LOVE YOU MY CHAR I LOVE YOU WORLD I LOVE YOU RIENDS I LOVE YOU TURKEY I LOVE YOU JAPAN,CHINE,ENGLAND,USA,FRENCH... :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

TÜrk arkadaşlar size söylüyorum lütfen kendimizi daha fazla kötülemeyelim...Hepimiz dostuz *:rollseyes: *
    (Turkish friends pls it's enough to argue we are all friends thx *:rollseyes: )
    turkish..princess? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol:

FiRe

<!--QuoteBegin-FiRe

Don't u find really odd that every country with the exception of Turkey, integrates really fast and smooth with the rest of the community. People all over the world talk with not much trouble here. Sweden, Israel, USA, UK, Poland, Germany and many more countries participate in this forum and yet, even Turkey being just 10% of this forum, most of the fights are started by Turks? Sure, we got problems with users from other countries, but mostly, they are from turkey, specially the recent ones.

Maybe the problem is not us.[/b]
    look at ur Moderator and then say shit about me..1 moderator dont insult my Belief ok devile.?

FatM4n

Lately I get alot of personally attacks. It's not nice to flame some one just because of his looks/previously topics etc

Just cut the crap out if u dont like it say it but dont flame like inmature 7 years old school kids.

Ty

Peace all niggas,whities,brownies,yellow bellies and the rest

Beoulve

How about you go outside, drive to the store, get in a car accident, have the car lit on fire, AND DIE

Trii

Originally posted by TURKPRINC3SS
    If you say all turks love us, then why do they say bad things?
    Because of nationalism.We can't stop when we hear bad words about us about Turkey B)
    even when noone gives a shit after the argument, you guys still to seem want to piss everyone off, want to fuck everyone's mom go beat up the 12 year old kids in your cafe's maybe then we'll like turks

Amine

Originally posted by MaJe
    This is my second year in my KO life and nobody pmed me *like they pmed u.
    There is allways somebody who spams ''aga party pls aga item pls aga clan +?'' *and i just tell them that i cant do anythink for them and they go away. Also big part of them dunno that am a Turk too. Why?
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .

If u see a turkish player pming you , just dont answer him ..... simply as that .

FatM4n

Originally posted by Beoulve
    How about you go outside, drive to the store, get in a car accident, have the car lit on fire, AND DIE
    talking to me???

Yet another inmature 7 year old school kid

qtie

pls let turks at ease
    i mean how frustraded can u get if u cant drink/smoke/ jerk off/have a fuckble girlfriend/gamble etc and only have this game to go on off
    ow and have a way to big ego (nation)
    grtz

Originally posted by FiRe
    look at ur Moderator and then say shit about me..1 moderator dont insult my Belief ok devile.?
    If u are talking about Hostage, I agree that its wrong from him to take matters personal since he is a moderator, yet, I find also weird how Turks behave about this matter:

I'm Catholic, my god is Jesus. If someone ingame says "Fuck Jesus" my answer will be "mmm" and I'll just ignore him. Why care about someone I don't know and prolly be some inmature kid wanting to piss me off. Why would I bother wasting my time answering him when he is not gonna 1) listen to me 2) understand me 3) care about me or what I say. If 1 turk says that ingame, most Catholic players will ignore him. And this is not cause we dont respect or love our god, but cause we dont like to fight everytime some retard says something we dont like.

What do u guys did when 1 guy said "Fuck your god"? U made a huge campaign against this guy and even his clan, til u got him banned. Is not like this guy posted this on Istambul newspaper or a 50 million member Turk forum. No, he said that to a couple turks in a party, yet u almost started World War III for this. Every single time a Turk hears something he doesnt like, he broadcasts it to all turkey like that was directed to every single turk and there starts the need to fight back.

U complain about GENERALIZATION but u do that every single day. U complain about getting insulted here by a few guys, but our mothers get more insults everyday than the amounts of insults u have ever heard in your life.

Again, maybe the problem is not the rest of the world that is against Turkey, but the other way arround. If u really want others to respect u and your nation, better start at home. Still, if this is too much for u, I'll remind u that u are free to leave whenever u want.

<!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    If u are talking about Hostage, I agree that its wrong from him to take matters personal since he is a moderator, yet, I find also weird how Turks behave about this matter:

I'm Catholic, my god is Jesus. If someone ingame says "Fuck Jesus" my answer will be "mmm" and I'll just ignore him. Why care about someone I don't know and prolly be some inmature kid wanting to piss me off. Why would I bother wasting my time answering him when he is not gonna 1) listen to me 2) understand me 3) care about me or what I say. If 1 turk says that ingame, most Catholic players will ignore him. And this is not cause we dont respect or love our god, but cause we dont like to fight everytime some retard says something we dont like.

What do u guys did when 1 guy said "Fuck your god"? U made a huge campaign against this guy and even his clan, til u got him banned. Is not like this guy posted this on Istambul newspaper or a 50 million member Turk forum. No, he said that to a couple turks in a party, yet u almost started World War III for this. Every single time a Turk hears something he doesnt like, he broadcasts it to all turkey like that was directed to every single turk and there starts the need to fight back.

U complain about GENERALIZATION but u do that every single day. U complain about getting insulted here by a few guys, but our mothers get more insults everyday than the amounts of insults u have ever heard in your life.

Again, maybe the problem is not the rest of the world that is against Turkey, but the other way arround. If u really want others to respect u and your nation, better start at home. Still, if this is too much for u, I'll remind u that u are free to leave whenever u want.[/b]

Devile makes the longest and truest post i ever read.

+10 for devile

and a guy got banned just because some turks were pissing him off and he said some things to "some" turks and he got banned...that right there sucks when them turks being hypocrites does the same thing's, but they dont bann turks.

I personally think k2 favorites turks then anybody else in these games...i dont know why...mayb cuz the make more profit from them.. O.o???? -_-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast