Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82

No need to argue ok? We are all friend

This is a discussion on No need to argue ok? We are all friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yawn, everybody has opinions of turks/turkey. Keep it to yourselves i ask you....
Page: 4


  1. #46
    StarBuck
    Guest

    Default

    yawn, everybody has opinions of turks/turkey. Keep it to yourselves i ask you.

  2. #47
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by FiRe
    THE PERSON,WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIOUS,RACE,COUNTRY,BELIEF; IS B1TCH,IDIOT,MORON,"a piece of shit" FOR ME..

    I RESPECT ALL Religions + religiouse Belief..and if some1 say bad words about GOD+JESUS+ALLAH, it is the same for me..
    Funny how u completely ignored the whole post and just talk about that incident with Hostage. I was talking about the whole "turk problem" and u talk about 1 guy. Funny how u switch from generalizations to a single guy as soon as u run out of solid arguments. Guess I picked the wrong person to have a mature discussion.

    Didnt u started this saying "this forum is dying"? Last time I checked, thats a generalization. Not only a generalization, but a lie, cause stats show the opposite. The site is growing at a very good rate. Every forum has its problems, but im confident we will get over them.

    Anyway, hope u think about what I said of Turkey and the rest of the world. How lots of players from your nation keep insulting and harrassing every player in this game with no reason, but then when someone tells them something they dont like, u ALL overreact and start fights ingame and flame wars here. If u dont like that, then dont come to this forum or better talk to all your friends so they learn how to behave arround ppl from different cultures.

    Dont expect ppl to be nice to all turks when we hear "fuck your mother" and other despicable things 50 times a day. I dont recall hearing something even close to that from any other player than a turk. So maybe, maybe there's a problem with most Turks. Is not us who dont like them, is pretty much them pushing away everyone else with that hostile/annoying attitude. And a lot of turks realize that, so start opening your eyes ...

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    201

    Default

    i hate turkey
    but i like rest of the poultry family

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    i thought this topic was closed :mellow:

  5. #50
    OgLaNZeRo
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    THE PERSON,WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIOUS,RACE,COUNTRY,BELIEF; IS B1TCH,IDIOT,MORON,"a piece of shit" FOR ME..

    I RESPECT ALL Religions + religiouse Belief..and if some1 say bad words about GOD+JESUS+ALLAH, it is the same for me..
    Funny how u completely ignored the whole post and just talk about that incident with Hostage. I was talking about the whole "turk problem" and u talk about 1 guy. Funny how u switch from generalizations to a single guy as soon as u run out of solid arguments. Guess I picked the wrong person to have a mature discussion.

    Didnt u started this saying "this forum is dying"? Last time I checked, thats a generalization. Not only a generalization, but a lie, cause stats show the opposite. The site is growing at a very good rate. Every forum has its problems, but im confident we will get over them.

    Anyway, hope u think about what I said of Turkey and the rest of the world. How lots of players from your nation keep insulting and harrassing every player in this game with no reason, but then when someone tells them something they dont like, u ALL overreact and start fights ingame and flame wars here. If u dont like that, then dont come to this forum or better talk to all your friends so they learn how to behave arround ppl from different cultures.

    Dont expect ppl to be nice to all turks when we hear "fuck your mother" and other despicable things 50 times a day. I dont recall hearing something even close to that from any other player than a turk. So maybe, maybe there's a problem with most Turks. Is not us who dont like them, is pretty much them pushing away everyone else with that hostile/annoying attitude. And a lot of turks realize that, so start opening your eyes ...[/b]
    When Turkish people say somehting then there is a problem, If your moderaters insult then there is no problem <_<

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    look at ur Moderator and then say shit about me..1 moderator dont insult my Belief ok devile.?
    If u are talking about Hostage, I agree that its wrong from him to take matters personal since he is a moderator, yet, I find also weird how Turks behave about this matter:

    I'm Catholic, my god is Jesus. If someone ingame says "Fuck Jesus" my answer will be "mmm" and I'll just ignore him. Why care about someone I don't know and prolly be some inmature kid wanting to piss me off. Why would I bother wasting my time answering him when he is not gonna 1) listen to me 2) understand me 3) care about me or what I say. If 1 turk says that ingame, most Catholic players will ignore him. And this is not cause we dont respect or love our god, but cause we dont like to fight everytime some retard says something we dont like.

    What do u guys did when 1 guy said "Fuck your god"? U made a huge campaign against this guy and even his clan, til u got him banned. Is not like this guy posted this on Istambul newspaper or a 50 million member Turk forum. No, he said that to a couple turks in a party, yet u almost started World War III for this. Every single time a Turk hears something he doesnt like, he broadcasts it to all turkey like that was directed to every single turk and there starts the need to fight back.

    U complain about GENERALIZATION but u do that every single day. U complain about getting insulted here by a few guys, but our mothers get more insults everyday than the amounts of insults u have ever heard in your life.

    Again, maybe the problem is not the rest of the world that is against Turkey, but the other way arround. If u really want others to respect u and your nation, better start at home. Still, if this is too much for u, I'll remind u that u are free to leave whenever u want.[/b]
    Same here, I am Christian and I do not take offence to what others say about my religon, because quite honestly I dont care. Well said devile, I think the problem lies in people taking comments to seriously, we need to spread around some chill pills, and get others to lighten up. :wub: I get at least 5 pm's a day saying "fck you moter" or "fk u god"... and what do I reply? Absolutly nothing ^^ No reason to take offence to somthing someone said in a game.

  7. #52
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt
    how many turks have ever EVER been banned for telling someone they "facked ur mother"? *


    Mmmm, that's what a thought, not a single one.
    I personally have had more than four banned.

  8. #53
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe

    THE PERSON,WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIOUS,RACE,COUNTRY,BELIEF; IS B1TCH,IDIOT,MORON,"a piece of shit" FOR ME..

    I RESPECT ALL Religions + religiouse Belief..and if some1 say bad words about GOD+JESUS+ALLAH, it is the same for me..


    Funny how u completely ignored the whole post and just talk about that incident with Hostage. I was talking about the whole "turk problem" and u talk about 1 guy. Funny how u switch from generalizations to a single guy as soon as u run out of solid arguments. Guess I picked the wrong person to have a mature discussion.

    Didnt u started this saying "this forum is dying"? Last time I checked, thats a generalization. Not only a generalization, but a lie, cause stats show the opposite. The site is growing at a very good rate. Every forum has its problems, but im confident we will get over them.

    Anyway, hope u think about what I said of Turkey and the rest of the world. How lots of players from your nation keep insulting and harrassing every player in this game with no reason, but then when someone tells them something they dont like, u ALL overreact and start fights ingame and flame wars here. If u dont like that, then dont come to this forum or better talk to all your friends so they learn how to behave arround ppl from different cultures.

    Dont expect ppl to be nice to all turks when we hear "fuck your mother" and other despicable things 50 times a day. I dont recall hearing something even close to that from any other player than a turk. So maybe, maybe there's a problem with most Turks. Is not us who dont like them, is pretty much them pushing away everyone else with that hostile/annoying attitude. And a lot of turks realize that, so start opening your eyes ...
    When Turkish people say somehting then there is a problem, If your moderaters insult then there is no problem

    <_<[/b]
    +1

    cuz he is a friend of devil..

  9. #54
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Devil ..look at why dont u ban people who insult other people...u dont got enought courage?..for example u can say to all forumusers forum's rules..and if some1 dont adapt rules.. make ip-ban or normal ban ..it is not possible?...u are talking only bla bla..u do nothing.. <_<

    some words is acceptable nearly for all people..cuz i can say this words to my best friends.. idiot+moran+shit+b1tch these are not insulting..

    i agree with you that there is too many idiot moron turks..cuz they are realy child...if someturks or some1 are/is making insult to other people..ban him /them fast..forexample .. create an e-mail adress for complaint(we can send proof)...and write on forum..if people make this bla bla they will be banned.For example :

    1.fuking familiy: mother sister father like this insulting

    2.insult to direct to all nation:fuking turks,fuking jews or american(generalization)

    3.insult to Belief

    4.insult to Religion : even satanism athaism islam judaism Christ...

    5.insult to each other with the bad words

    6.Fuking god jesus like this

    we can add too many titles..and i ask you why do you only WATCH the insulting between people?

    i think u are fear cuz if u write like this certain rules u know that too many nonturks dont adapt these rules and u dont want to ban them..

    if u got a courage WRITE HERE CERTAIN RULES..AND IF SOME1 DONT ADAPT THEM..BAN HIM..BUT BE JUSTICE..RULES NOT FOR ONLY TURKUSER , FOR ALL USER..

    we can forget past and start tomorrow..ARE u ready?

  10. #55
    Medusa
    Guest

    Default

    that wont make any change ingame , we will still get " fuk your mother , sister , dog , neighbour " pms , we will still ger lured on , still get KS , still get beaten by cheaters-macroers , gettin screwed over by dupers... and u cant do anything to clean the name of turks who play ko... so .. sorry , ur words wont change anything

  11. #56
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Medusa
    that wont make any change ingame , we will still get " fuk your mother , sister , dog , neighbour " pms , we will still ger lured on , still get KS , still get beaten by cheaters-macroers , gettin screwed over by dupers... *and u cant do anything to clean the name of turks who play ko... so .. sorry , ur words wont change anything
    i know but we can solve this problem at forum..it is not important?

  12. #57
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    earlier i was merchanting and some guy asked if id trade for his horn bow +6...i said no so he replied with 5-6 lines of pure turkish....after he was done i said i dont speak turkish whatd u say and he said "i said good job" "bye"


    5-6 lines of pure turkish just to say good job and bye? my ass! they dont even have the balls to yell at u in a language u can understand

  13. #58
    FiRe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    earlier i was merchanting and some guy asked if id trade for his horn bow +6...i said no so he replied with 5-6 lines of pure turkish....after he was done i said i dont speak turkish whatd u say and he said "i said good job" "bye"


    5-6 lines of pure turkish just to say good job and bye? my ass! they dont even have the balls to yell at u in a language u can understand
    im speaking about Forumambience... find a gm and speak with him about gameambience..

  14. #59
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by FiRe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FiRe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    earlier i was merchanting and some guy asked if id trade for his horn bow +6...i said no so he replied with 5-6 lines of pure turkish....after he was done i said i dont speak turkish whatd u say and he said "i said good job" "bye"


    5-6 lines of pure turkish just to say good job and bye? my ass! they dont even have the balls to yell at u in a language u can understand
    im speaking about Forumambience... find a gm and speak with him about gameambience..[/b]
    did i say i was talking about what u were talking about? i was giving an example of why there wont be "peace" between every other nation and most of the turk population

    in all honesty i dont see a different between any mod and any normal post...i EXPECT them to post the same theyre not police theyre not judges theyre not presidents or any kind of law force...all they do is moderate the forum so that people follow the rules which means they can voice their opinion however they want to as long as they stay within those rules, which he did!...he chose to lock the topic cuz he felt it was growing out of hand u all bitched and whined and complained for him to unban the topic saying he wasnt being a good moderator...so after he unblocked it he gave his opinion about the whole situation

    how hypocritical one sec hes doin what hes supposed to and u whine at him but when he doesnt do what hes supposed to u u still whine....make up ur mind is he supposed to do his job or not?!?! if he is u owe him an apology for whining when he locked ur post in the first place...if hes not get over the fact he gave his opinion

  15. #60
    Medusa
    Guest

    Default

    turks screw us in game , we whine in here .. leave us alone , this is our hide out.. if u dont like it.. leave , simple

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •