Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

No Premium from 01/01/2009

This is a discussion on No Premium from 01/01/2009 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares is pretty much ready and set to start the protest on Thursday. It will probably start Wednesday night, I ...
Page: 6

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Ares is pretty much ready and set to start the protest on Thursday. It will probably start Wednesday night, I won't be here for New Years :S
    I hope all servers will be doing this for a long period of time without giving up, otherwise we won't get shit done at all. We just need 1 GM to see what's going on globally on all servers and they'll probably forward it to others. Then we also have people who will spam official forums about the Mastodon's everywhere and that will get some attention too. I think this will work, but we just can't give up until we see something, a notice, anything...

Ares is pretty much ready and set to start the protest on Thursday. It will probably start Wednesday night, I won't be here for New Years :S
    I hope all servers will be doing this for a long period of time without giving up, otherwise we won't get shit done at all. We just need 1 GM to see what's going on globally on all servers and they'll probably forward it to others. Then we also have people who will spam official forums about the Mastodon's everywhere and that will get some attention too. I think this will work, but we just can't give up until we see something, a notice, anything...[/b]
    lol the mastadon even was so priceless...i wasnt even playing KO when it happened, (ive quit for over 2 years now) and when i heard about it i found it very amusing. just threaten the official forums with twice the amount of mastadons

Our game got like 80% players from turkish .. Mykol got special help for turks in turkish speak .. we got turkish gms. but why the hell the turkish words are without of cenzure ? they all ready can call you motherfucker, pric, and they can say all .. but we cant say they are koxpers becoause you will se **** ..98% of turks thinking is a TRKO, not usko .. and k2 accept it becoause turks pay alot of money.

and what i mean ? i mean .. fuck k2

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Our game got like 80% players from turkish .. Mykol got special help for turks in turkish speak .. we got turkish gms. but why the hell the turkish words are without of cenzure ? they all ready can call you motherfucker, pric, and they can say all .. but we cant say they are koxpers becoause you will se **** ..98% of turks thinking is a TRKO, not usko .. and k2 accept it becoause turks pay alot of money.

and what i mean ? i mean .. fuck k2 [/b]
    why u not leave usko when u don't like the turks ? The name ''USKO'' doens't mean that there can play just ppl from USA. when usko have 80% turks and 20% non-turks I'm sure that from the 20% are 80% non-american
    k2 don't care from which country the ppl playing

k2: Who pay can play

pretty sure ur intoxicated buddy. ppl on ko4life make up about 5% of overall server population on usko. 95% turkish EASILY so epic fail if we all quit they wont care.
    and fuck complaining to the BBB u think that will do something? they will still make money from the turkish population so once again...epic fail. u either quit or they keep twisting ur sack until u do h34r:[/b]
    Epic fail? I hardly see why.. If you actually bothered to read the other pages you would see a link to a Turkish forum talking about the no premium in January..

So once again.. Epic fail. h34r:

Thanks to all the support.. Hopefully once others will see the shouting in moradon and cant get to the tp gate, they will follow

Manilas

2questions

how many times has this been done?
    has it even worked?[/b]
    How many times has this been done?

Well, people have tried multiples times but only one time it actually happened (November 2007....or was it 2006, don't remember)

Has it even worked?

Well, like Sillyho said, it worked more or less. Arrow Shower hack diseapeared for a while, Archers couldn't shoot anymore while being dead, they also couldn't attack players in Moradon anymore, more bans were made and they created the Cursed Gobbler event which was pretty nice.

So, it worked, but it wasn't only K2 Network that fixed it, it was also the creator of the 3rd party tool back then (don't know which one it was: koxp, heavenfire....whichever). The creator took out the option of killing while being dead and able to attack players in Moradon because himself thought that it was to much.

My opinion, for those that want to make it work, do a little research on these forums and find the topic Sillyho created back then, see what we did. You'll have a lot of reading (something like 20+ pages).

How many times has this been done?

Well, people have tried multiples times but only one time it actually happened (November 2007....or was it 2006, don't remember)

Has it even worked?

Well, like Sillyho said, it worked more or less. Arrow Shower hack diseapeared for a while, Archers couldn't shoot anymore while being dead, they also couldn't attack players in Moradon anymore, more bans were made and they created the Cursed Gobbler event which was pretty nice.

So, it worked, but it wasn't only K2 Network that fixed it, it was also the creator of the 3rd party tool back then (don't know which one it was: koxp, heavenfire....whichever). The creator took out the option of killing while being dead and able to attack players in Moradon because himself thought that it was to much.

My opinion, for those that want to make it work, do a little research on these forums and find the topic Sillyho created back then, see what we did. You'll have a lot of reading (something like 20+ pages).[/b]
    Some have suggested a few things that they did back then that helped.. Mastondons/TC trans sc.. Clan symbols etc. Uzu and Blackbreed both got topics put on the turkish forums which should help alot :wub: Players in game that dont use these sites will soon enough realize whats going on and hopefully join in.

Manilas

Also, this may sound really stupid to some, but try to have like a list of clans or players in each servers that is going to participate and post it on the officials once it gets more or less big.

Back then, for each servers, we had a list that was like 300 names long and that was just for the people that use the official forums. It didnt include ko4life or the turkish players. If linus or peregrine sees that there is 300 names per server that goes no more premium, thats like 4500 premium less for k2.

P.S Btw, had some fun with paint XD Looky Looky avatar, theres your cape symbol (unless you wanna do another one, dont care, im such a noob with paint XD)

SillyHo

Started something rather friendly on the official forums http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=188023 chuckie didnt torch it and ban me, so it must be censor free enough. I suggest someone using a similar template and posting it on all the servers.

Started something rather friendly on the official forums http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=188023 chuckie didnt torch it and ban me, so it must be censor free enough. I suggest someone using a similar template and posting it on all the servers.[/b]
    Thanks i just made a new acc for the official forums and made a topic on cwest, Im hoping a mod might be able to PIN it in all sections, And could this get pinned on this forum plx?

SpinalTap

Also as a result of the nonprem in Nov from last year, they distributed the 5 ascent scrolls to all player (i forget if it was only premium players tbh). I'll be in a1 moradon in a mastadon tryin to spread the word for the next day or two. I've gotten supremely tired of getting dc'ed at least 30 times each day.

I am sure my clan leader would change our clan symbol to a non prem in Jan, but as a result of K2 being GG, I don't think I currently have a clan leader. Last I saw, Sillyho (orc) was clanleader of ringwraith (human)

Manilas

Last I saw, Sillyho (orc) was clanleader of ringwraith (human)[/b]
    Well, that would be funny, Sillyho changing the Symbol of RingWraith XD I wonder if it works that way :unsure:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Imagine if they disabled TS/Totem usage from the 1st and on, rofl...

SpinalTap

Blackbreed, why would they even make that much of an effort to mess w/ the players of the game. I just tried to login to my account at K2, and lets take a guess at what I get...

What better way to stop Nonprem in Jan, than not enabling its players to disable their reoccuring prem?

Blackbreed, why would they even make that much of an effort to mess w/ the players of the game. I just tried to login to my account at K2, and lets take a guess at what I get...

What better way to stop Nonprem in Jan, than not enabling its players to disable their reoccuring prem?[/b]
    The sites been doing that for me alot lately also, keep trying you eventually get in

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast