Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; many people are sparing because some babashop karus defeated one guy who has a higher lvl...lol if every karus one ...
Page: 14

Desaan_CZ

many people are sparing because some babashop karus defeated one guy who has a higher lvl...lol if every karus one lower lvl than will post that he defeated me it will be full of useless posts (but Ks,im duel ruler oke )...

so stfu plx <_<

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Lol dude i founded a clan (U are not the only clan from Ares) . U said u want good guns in your clan. U got now turk one's. GOGO pivot_emre and arcanumx (koxp leecher) slm aga baba *:lol: . And big words for big ppl like u right?
    haha, good english turtle?? my @$$.. wassup with... "I founded a clan"... its soppose to be "i found a clan" you nooob..

and btw I never said i beat 00 you noob.. for virtus... and No i was never from symbiosis you noob.. and I was prob. lvl 58 at that time :P

Kik0

Originally posted by turtle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turtle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    Lol dude i founded a clan (U are not the only clan from Ares) . U said u want good guns in your clan. U got now turk one's. GOGO pivot_emre and arcanumx (koxp leecher) slm aga baba *:lol: . And big words for big ppl like u right?
    haha, good english turtle?? my @$$.. wassup with... "I founded a clan"... its soppose to be "i found a clan" you nooob..

and btw I never said i beat 00 you noob.. for virtus... and No i was never from symbiosis you noob.. and I was prob. lvl 58 at that time :P[/b]
    Found·ed, found·ing, founds:

To establish or set up, especially with provision for continuing existence: The college was founded in 1872.
    To establish the foundation or basis of; base: found a theory on firm evidence.

GG turtle

turtle's one of those slanty-eyed people give him a break. lol Asians pwn you all.

Desaan_CZ

Asia sux, no pretty girls there

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    Asia sux, no pretty girls there *
    I hope you're joking...

turtle

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    Asia sux, no pretty girls there *

hahaha funnie... Maybe the only chicks you got there were ugly!!!... And I'm pretty sure there are hotter asian girls then white girls....

He is not noob coz he said that? "turtle you noob" , I will post that every single day until u dont use that word retard words. Cya gl in killing noobs. :lol:

I like white girls and Asian girls... except this one annoying bitch in my anatomy class. Oh man. I once saw this Asian girl with green eyes. that was fucking HOT!!!

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by +8 James
    I like white girls and Asian girls... except this one annoying bitch in my anatomy class. Oh man. I once saw this Asian girl with green eyes. that was fucking HOT!!!
    Asian girl with green eyes??? I would like to see that someday!!! :wub:

turtle

He is not noob coz he said that? "turtle you noob" , I will post that every single day until u dont use that word retard words. Cya gl in killing noobs. *:lol:
    Your dumb, go get a life... You little boy..

Watch your language bitch.

turtle

Watch your language bitch.
    haha, what you gonna do.. kill me in arena??? =O.... I dont think so...

Nick

sup turtle ^_^

dont grow a too large ego baba :wub:

its still only a game :lol:

turtle

Originally posted by Nick
    sup turtle ^_^ *

dont grow a too large ego baba *:wub: *

its still only a game *:lol:
    haha, I know.. My computer sucks @$$ now.. My computer freezes and restarts and crap when i use knight online >_<...

Thinking about selling my crap for usd... And I'll only touch usd when i selll my acc/items...