Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

The offical forums!

This is a discussion on The offical forums! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey this another one of those topics that went off cycle xD...
Page: 18

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

hey this another one of those topics that went off cycle xD

Zaczaco11

Yeah thats alot of stuff 2 ko screen shots and 3 purepwange screens, hmmand hmm i wonder why it would be set to private hmmmm some ko staff in there and can you say stalkers and creeps like audio hunting them down and posting About them, not on my watch lol.[/b]
    you edited that very quickly. yes you are so cool with your life, of 10+ ko screenshots, 1 pic of you (btw you're much more pathetic looking than i thought props on the online ego), and 1 ko sig of your char as your dp, only friends are your ko ex clannies. you're pathetic attempets to seem like you got away from gaming and got a life are amusing, i must say, but the fact that you spend 7k+ on warhammer is proof in itself that you hve not found that "life", that fact that you try to defend a broken reputation that you say you dont care about is proof of your "life"

HourmanJ

I like this Audio :0

draviste

you edited that very quickly. yes you are so cool with your life, of 10+ ko screenshots, 1 pic of you (btw you're much more pathetic looking than i thought props on the online ego), and 1 ko sig of your char as your dp, only friends are your ko ex clannies. you're pathetic attempets to seem like you got away from gaming and got a life are amusing, i must say, but the fact that you spend 7k+ on warhammer is proof in itself that you hve not found that "life", that fact that you try to defend a broken reputation that you say you dont care about is proof of your "life"[/b]
    dude fail first the dude in the picture is from the website http://www.purepwnage.com/ they run some gaming shows which are pretty cool, second you dont buy items in warhammer like ko and its uhm $14 a month, but if you were an actual gammer you would now that, i like how your an expert on everything though, you seem to be a little on the creepish side talking about what people look like always talking about keara, maybe need a life, idk but you sure are creepy.

Reputation lo what reputation I did what I want thats it no rep, its not like there are many people in this game I would actuall want to knwo in rl, a couple of pretty cool people but thats it certainally not little trogs like yourself.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Zaczaco11

but if you were an actual gammer you would now that
    [he later said]
    maybe need a life, idk but you sure are creepy.[/b]
    im sry i can't be as intense a gamer as you beat, i really am sry.

:lol: yes creepy, you still havent denied cybering with a clanny

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A moderatore should have a very strong knowledge of how the game works and be able to play the game to a competative nature. They are there as a role model and should inspire others in the game. Also alot of people will go to a mod for advice on the game and genrally get a feel for the server they are inviled with.

Now the comment about ko4life was a comment left by users on a site doing a review of KO. This may be a hostle forum but it sure as hell has alot of infomation avaliable and if people take the time to go through the right sections and use search a large amount of the flames are advoided.

Like us or hate us we have people queing up to be affliated with us and next to cafe gevaze we are the forum that most experince users will talk off.

Look at the staff we have , ex GM's and counstables. Many of us durinng one time or another we the top players of our server and just you tubing our names gets you a wealth of pk movies spanning the years. All too often people who dislik eus will over look the fact we inspired a huge amount of people to play the same char we played. the team and I have put so much time and effort into helping people and running these forums which are a success and bar the number of users we out perform the offical forums in every area and we ar a year younger than that board.

Flaming is always a problem in online games where it is compeative and everyone knows if a staff memeber see something that needs to be delt with then it is done. Even while I have been suffering in at times pain that is so incrediably intense and indiscribale and having to try and tolerate heavy medications I have still tried to keep some form of presance on the forums and keep helping people. chuckie was crying over losing 2gb and even suggested he was going to quit! Every day when I wake up I am having to take 10 pills just so I can function and I still keep trying my best to help people.

Also many people inside K2 reconise the importance of this forum and approached us in the pass to help tackle cheaters and scammers.

The attacks people have done towards Chuckie on the officals are wrong and I agree in those people being banned. anyone that comes on here and throws abuse at me would not be here for very long. But this is not the officals and people will jump on the band waggon and speak what is on their mind. the threads nw over 250 posts now so it does show there is a problem and he's not liked. Ironically my post was about how the offical forums bugg the hell out of me because of the 404 errors and I found chuckies posts nothing but a nousience in the threads I was reading.

Either way if he wants to talk to me he can but I will keep it away from our forum and the offical. We all know he does not give a shit about me and my views just as much as I don't care for his. We are at two different ends of the comunity with very different attitudes and approaches on how to run a forum and how the game is played. At the end of the day I know people will always come to me because I will put so much effort into helping someone and I will always find time to help someone with aspects of the game.

I can't beliave the amount of long posts I am doing to day.

ko4life > official forum.

This is a no brainer.

The official forum has been a joke for quite some time now.

ko4life > official forum.

This is a no brainer.

The official forum has been a joke for quite some time now.[/b]
    WOW long time no post buddy. how is life after K2?

I sent you a pm.

I sent you a pm.[/b]
    I gave you a reply

ArminVanBuuren

ps: felix if u get 404 error on officials u can just press the back button and ur post will still be there.. assuming you use firefox that is h34r:[/b]
    It also works on Safari h34r:

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

wrote a joke that i was 8 years old

a846039

ko4life is the best thing to happen for the elite KO community.

silverbuffer18

this page is probably is longer then any other pages in official forums