Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no respect for no skill[/b] Read what Munch said, in that case its fine....
Page: 4

no respect for no skill[/b]
    Read what Munch said, in that case its fine.

Munch

Whatsup J , You went to LOTR , how you liking that?

Banned Senior Member

Vote----- Yea only if some 1 buy shards+8 shells+8 / +9 shit they should know how 2 use it.

This is like saying its unfair that the bratty 13 year old next to you can buy more yu-gi-oh cards then you so he gets better cards. [/b]

lol XD

if ppl like wasting their money let them
    i haven't used any usd for this game until girakon came out

some ppl spend alot money in ko, mostly cuz they r lazy or dont have enough time
    some ppl spend alot time playing ko to get wut they want

would pretty much equal out, unless its some kind +3 uniques and +10 wepons(even +9 and +2 uniques in some cases)
    i dont think any1 would waste that much money buying those kinds of items, it would be worth alot of usd

like someone said, ppl selling stuff in ranking/ ko4life just promotes more babashopping

Terrorblade

I respect babashopers but I respect more the ppl who earned their stuff in game :P

MirZa117

people who babashop are usually n00bs =\

and its against the rules anyway.. right?

Banned

wtf gondon, you cant cry because some kid has a better combo than you and raped you with his better items.

Skills > items (in non extreme cases)

ISeeYouPee

babashoping sucks

KalaBunga Senior Member

in 4 years of KO i spend a totale of 150$ +- on prereuim /char / items .

buying Pus items is babashooping 2 , casue you get a advantage casue if you get duffed you only need a cure , and not a cure + acc or what ever , you you get ice you dont need a new swift just a cure or wait some time. if you get ice when you dont got scroll you got to wait for a new swift etc.

i dont mind that people babashop aslong as they keep a controll of it so they dont spend money they dont got.

GetRichOrDieTrying

This poll is pointless cuz 80% ko4life users are babashoppers :P

japo

Well if you babashop your dual Roc, dual WEs+1, iron neck/belt, +8 items... u will save a lot of time upgrading and hunting bosses. so? i think a good player spent time on make his char scouting and killing bosses... thats the point why Iron neck/belt have high value, but if someone feel good buying this items let him do. its a waste if u are good player u dont need that extra-help.

btw some pple waste 500 usd+ buying stupid +9 items or Chitin shields... whats the point then? dunno ask them

For me scout and earn yourself drops with help of ur clan is the funniest thing of this game with pk...
    I have been unlucky at anvil sometimes, and sometimes amazing lucky. also got wiped itemz that made me to babashop a bit for recover what i lost, so the % of money wasted/earned still is same

assassin110490

no respect for em i havent even used prem 2 play ko in the yeah i played it loldid fine on myko here im lvl 61 with alright gear dont need to pay to have fun thats the whole point of me playing a game that is free 2 play i just come on when i can or when doing nothing have some fun get off when im bored dont see why people like to say look how good i am i have XXXXXXXXXXX np coz i bought these items which make me leet

its not bad, lets say it could be better if there wasnt USD in this game.

P4rthen0n

What is your opnion on all these people who spend $$ in KO, just to have an advantage.

Iv always though thats its pretty weak, buying items to make urself better. Its like somethnig that you cant accomplish yourself so you go out and buy items for USD just to get ahead of other people. Part of the game is th fun of hunting bosses and earning the items, like somethnig you worked hard for. Buying items to get ahead is just weak. Ya DIG!1[/b]
    I love it when dupers/cheaters or friends of them whine about people that buy items for usd.
    Gotta love the irony. <3

Cheaters and dupers make me sick. People who have too much money to keep it in their pockets... who cares ? Their money, their call.

I dont mind when people just sell their items and use the USD from selling to buy other stuff, it&#39;s just another way to buy items but when they&#39;re just buying off a DB hacker or just spending to purposely become better than everyone else then it totally ruins the server.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast