Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

This is a discussion on PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't think he wanted to buy a dupe.. errare humanum est :mellow:...
Page: 2

I don't think he wanted to buy a dupe.. errare humanum est :mellow:

paddy they dont need to be duped or watever and i thought he posted a link didn't know he was asking for so yeah gg on the lock / ban

but i mean on logos we got hb from a green chest we got ourself and trina'd from 3-6 but then this bug came and basically fucked us not to mention u can still get blue chest from remnants and they drop alot from remnants

i have every right to lock the post for the following reasons

1. It was in the wrong section
    2. It was attempting to aquire information we do not allow/ enforce
    3. We all know what particular turkish forums item legality is like

so i had every right to lock it and appologies for doing it in what i considered an amusing way i don't care if you refuse to share a sense of humour on that one, as for then calling me childish in pm... well thats not really the respectful attitude i appreciate from new forum users

Originally posted by PADDY
    i have every right to lock the post for the following reasons

1. It was in the wrong section
    2. It was attempting to aquire information we do not allow/ enforce
    3. We all know what particular turkish forums item legality is like

so i had every right to lock it and appologies for doing it in what i considered an amusing way i don't care if you refuse to share a sense of humour on that one, as for then calling me childish in pm... well thats not really the respectful attitude i appreciate from new forum users
    That's everyones point...
    If you want to act "humorous" then you'd have to accept not everyone sharing the same humor, being a forum mod.

You know where it is now, if you don't like it, use it

The best mods pretty much quit (Yun, chantico, eric) so this forum reflects the state of KO now. Paddy is unable to debate problems with people, and ip bans without a mandate to do so. Whats funny is when his ip bans get overturned when other mods hear about them.

As he says, if you dont like it, just quit. There are loads more forums now and some of the smaller ones are better than ko4life.

Eventually everyone will use that door paddy then there will be no one left here =/

The topic deserved to be moved to questions or whatever. You spent the past (?)months trying to convince the community not all turks are cheaters with some of your posts but you immediatly label someone like this who wants to reach out to the majority of people. He had a good idea, cause not all turks are cheaters, right? I understand that there isn't a legit turkish communty out there, and cafegevase (sp?) isn't where he should be directed but your responce to his pm was very unprofessional, and I really didnt expect that from you considering his initial pm was not mean torwards you. Just being a little bit nicer could have solved a lot of problems.

Why does everyone say "if you dont like it leave"? We don't have a choice, ranking is a lot worse than this and there arn't any other unofficial forums out there. Being mean to the people you serve isn't a good way to increse your userbase. And thats what mods do, they server the community.

/rant over. I just don't understand why you had to be so rude about it.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    The best mods pretty much quit (Yun, chantico, eric) so this forum reflects the state of KO now. Paddy is unable to debate problems with people, and ip bans without a mandate to do so. Whats funny is when his ip bans get overturned when other mods hear about them. *

As he says, if you dont like it, just quit. There are loads more forums now and some of the smaller ones are better than ko4life.
    i actually rarely i.p. ban people unless they are repeat scammers, i didn't ip ban you either, all you had to do was log out but your account probably auto logged you out, just needed to delete cookies

as for the debating, i am perfectly able to debate, but there is a different between debating and a show of discrimination that is leading to the site being ddos attacked

i think problem with forums is always adding new mods so u jus have to wait for the new mod to get bored so he'll start taking it more easy xD

Originally posted by PADDY

You know where it is now, if you don't like it, use it
    Erm, that's a door to get inside a room, not outside :lol:

Are there even any mods here that still play ko. I already warned devile at the start of the site shit like this would break out cause he put in so many mods.

Anyways I don't think paddy is a bad mod, I just think this wasen't handeled in a good way at all.

Originally posted by Private
    i think problem with forums is always adding new mods so u jus have to wait for the new mod to get bored so he'll start taking it more easy xD
    i've been mod here since like a month after its creation...

Vacant, i do believe that not all turks are bad turks, but i also know what kind of illegit items are traded via the turkish forums that i am aware of, the likes of holydreamz and falyett, etc, anyway its not like i care about the ko economy tbh

and meeps, looks can be decieving :P

Now i was the reason the site was attacked? thats a great excuse. It doesn't sound so good though after you guys block all turkish ip ranges does it. That is far more discriminatory than anything I have said against muslims, who deserve it. If anything, I stick up for turks on this forum. I am against xenophobia and nationalism, something which can be applied to the actions of the ko4life mods. Try improving security also.

And I was ip banned for 1 week, and then that was changed to a normal ban so I didnt have to use proxies. I was posting the whole time which is probably why you didnt notice.

well i'll have you know i didn't i.p. ban you, and ask your friends who the only one that opposed the turkish i.p. ban was...

But since banning turkish IP was a good desicion , you're the one who did a bad one -_-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast