Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/

This is a discussion on PADDY - kid moderator who ban w/o reason ;/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /hides...
Page: 6

/hides

susGe

All he asked for was a link. You could have simply told him that it wasnt allowed (although there is no rule specifically saying it isnt) , but instead you posted a picture of a guy with no shirt and a milk mustache and wrote "got dupes" so he had every right to pm you and ask you why you locked it. He didnt post a new thread about why you locked it he asked you in pm and you called him a tard. Then he responds to being put down by you and you ban him for defending himself in a pm.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti
    stfu all

the community nazı has spoken.
    community asshole>community nazı

dont u have peoples legs to be humping? :P[/b]
    thrusting ppl is fun!

HoodFizzle

Amen -_-

So let me get this straight.. First you locked a topic cuz you assumed all turks are dupers? Then you banned him for calling you a kid? That all seems kinda silly to me..

You know turks make up the majority of this game, so obviously it would be much easier to find any item from a turk. Also it's easier to sell things to turks since they seem to have no concept of the market..

And banning someone for calling you a kid, after you called him retarded and a duper.. Well that's just childish..

whassup

Originally posted by PADDY
    i have every right to lock the post for the following reasons

1. It was in the wrong section
    2. It was attempting to aquire information we do not allow/ enforce
    3. We all know what particular turkish forums item legality is like

so i had every right to lock it and appologies for doing it in what i considered an amusing way i don't care if you refuse to share a sense of humour on that one, as for then calling me childish in pm... well thats not really the respectful attitude i appreciate from new forum users
    1. its your job to be a mod to move it if some one puts it in the wrong section, dont like it fuck off tbh ^^
    2. WE* wont allow turkish information on this forums yet there are so many people on this forums which are turkish anyway
    3. paddy your very steriotypical, just becuase some one is turkish doesnt mean they dupe..... macro or hack yes 90% of them do but look at all the legit turkish players on this forum which you so called "ip" banned them, take tuefera as one of the legit turks!

4. i think you meant to put "We all know what illigitamate items there are on most turkish forums"

no one actually thaught i was right when i said you were a bad mod, but finally people have come to see....

dorpwn

its pit sampras not andre agassi !! :angry:

you still pissed you didn't become a mod because i said no? cry more baby, you're making me famous

Originally posted by dorpwn
    its pit sampras not andre agassi !! :angry:
    you're right, my bad :P

it would be a lot more convenient for paddy to fuck off and leave, instead of all the people he claims should leave.

And since when was this a forum for "old players"? Give me a break, its basically a diez club for people who know the mods. Barely any truly old players post here, because they think its a diez-club, which is true to an extent. Most of the people who post here are new players who if anything are deterred by the diez-club attitude on here.

And you should think before you tell everyone to leave, we all saw just how quickly ranking died, the same can happen again.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    it would be a lot more convenient for paddy to fuck off and leave, instead of all the people he claims should leave. *

And since when was this a forum for "old players"? Give me a break, its basically a diez club for people who know the mods. Barely any truly old players post here, because they think its a diez-club, which is true to an extent. Most of the people who post here are new players who if anything are deterred by the diez-club attitude on here.

And you should think before you tell everyone to leave, we all saw just how quickly ranking died, the same can happen again.
    I agree this is a diez club :wub:

Party?

ranking died because nobody moderated it... where as here people complain if you do

now are you gonna start following me around like i have sausages hanging out of my ass zero or are we gonna just leave it for the sake of avoiding me being arsed to have an arguement?

DragonFire

it would be a lot more convenient for paddy to fuck off and leave, instead of all the people he claims should leave. *

Ranking Died Because of Idiotic spammers and we had no mods/admins. Not because people told us to leave.

So im following you around, but the person who made this topic and all the people posting are not? Excuse me for posting about you in an eponymous topic.

MillionVoices

i have to agree on this one with my arch-nemisis zero about how he said this a DIEZ-Club.

As for the ban, i think paddy was in a BAD MOOD, thats all.

he was one of the only mods that helped me here, when i had some problems or got some bullshit ban from eric or festo.

atm i know i can go to paddy for help, cause he is still nice guy :P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast