Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Partying with cheaters

This is a discussion on Partying with cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would love to have a option in game were you can choose to auto buff or auto heal for ...
Page: 3

i would love to have a option in game were you can choose to auto buff or auto heal for priest. man it would be nice. but not for pk.[/b]
    lol... and an option for archers to autoattack(lmao <<), sins to click 1 button and do a 10 skill combo, warrior @ auto combo etc..
    Sure why not. But only in exp eh then it&#39;s not cheating :huh:

gotbluntzz

never i use to macroe wayyyyyyyyy baccccck in the day like year and a half ago but since i been legit i hate all hacks in anyway way shape or form unless someone dupe me some gear to sell :P

Atalo

I know people that have been banned for 30days just for being in a party w/a koxper so for xp and pk i say no

Fag

I could care less in XP parties... Cuz lvling in ko is like a zit in the ass, fast exp wont hurt...
    Hacking in PK only ruins all the fun...

NO NO NO NO, after getting my 1337 mage hacked and then banned, I started to use an old friends account, a noob priest. One time I got in a party, and there were some noobs with shower hack or wall hack, didnt remember what happened, I just got invited to the party, didn&#39;t finish to buff them all, and GM_Volcano (thanks motherfuker I wish you die fuking moron) banned the whole account, and his reason wasnt even (party with cheaters, no no no, he placed: "3rd Party Tool use") and for being a non premium forever, I have to wait 999 days to get it back pfff

if u ever see this volcano, stick this up ur ass motherfuker, I wish u did a good job, not only messing around with non premium users

p.s. I didnt even enjoyed my 10 seconds haxor party

Banned

People who wants a hacker in their lvling party is too retarded to Google KOXP.

Zxenke

It was fair when the GMs would ban the entire party, even if one person was using koxp. No one should benefit from cheaters. Period

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I would love to just /invite a koxper into a party with me, and let me leave while he kills things and autoloots.

Less hassle for me

Fag

People who wants a hacker in their lvling party is too retarded to Google KOXP.[/b]
    Sad that you cant flame on these forums.....
    I would have told you something....

Speed_King

Never (knowingly) have and never will.

But since Felix posed this question as a specifically &#39;moral&#39; one, I think the situation is a bit more complex than it may at first appear. I am not exactly sure about this, but if the question really is a moral one (about respect and honesty) then I think we need to ask ourselves whether to babashop is also a moral question. After all, buying items for real money is at least in part to get an advantage over other players (and the issue is again one of respect and honesty).

It is not so easy to say NO to koxping etc. and YES to babashopping if one wants to remain consistent in one&#39;s reasoning. Still, the former is much worse than the latter.

Hm... I Need to give this a bit of a think...

Cheers

Kreeden

I don&#39;t condone any type of cheating. I&#39;m suprised most of you said you wouldn&#39;t mind paartying these people. I know alot of the people I know would add KOXPer&#39;s so they could finish a quest but I wouldn&#39;t.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

no ofc not in pk not in exp else..

hmm exp it would depend on what they are doing. like auto loot i wouldnt rly care..seeing as how they have auto loot pets. but i wouldnt party wiht a full party of koxp. that would be a for sure ban. maybe with one guy thats not so noticable. and this is only in exp. In pk if you are with a hacker...you are a hacker to me. i dont like you if you pk with them.

NO. There is no middle ground, partying with hackers means legitimising them. It isn&#39;t hard to kill a hacker on his own with no help, but in a party it can be very frustrating for the other nation. I still remember a well known french ares clan who i respected at the time were partying with a KOXPer and teleporting him away from me. It ruins the game for everyone else. If a hacker asks for a party, ignore him and let him die. They will quit eventually if they can&#39;t find decent pvp parties.

We never needed to have this debate in the past, it just shows how far this community has sunk that you are willing to stretch your gaming morals so far.

Togashi

the whole party gets advantage of having a cheater in it so partying with cheaters is like cheating itself. both in pvp or in exp.You are having advantage thanks to 3rd party tools... wether you are using them or not.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast