Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

This is a discussion on Pathetic bug abuser scumbags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U never cheated, hmmm i wonder, u NEVER EVER had a mage TP you OUTSIDE THE JAIL during wars? I ...
Page: 2

Apocalyps2

U never cheated, hmmm i wonder, u NEVER EVER had a mage TP you OUTSIDE THE JAIL during wars? I mean not through the doors but He is standing somehwere else and he tps u out. THAT IS ALSO A BUG, IF U ARE IN JAIL U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF JAIL!!! OMG.
    This is from the lunar war section on the official website

Jail If you die or /town you will be sent to jail where you must wait for jail gate to open. Jail doors open every 3 minutes and will remain open for only 20 seconds..
    Summoning A magician cannot summon their party members that are in jail, but a magician that is in jail can summon their party member outside the jail.

And dude stop swearing, i'm a clan mate of smok3 and ur just pathetic. Ya know this strength thing has been known since the old ko, it was there, also was the undying thing there, The same questions were asked as you did, and nothing has been done against it, with other words, u are talking bullshit
    oh and btw i am a mage i use hp gear, does that make me a cheater? OMG
    and according to u a rogue is not allowed to wear an hp gear, ever been hit by an dreadmare or eidolon aoe? its very nice to have an hp set then, smok3 told you he was wearing his hp chitins but u didnt believe him and now u are bitching about something that everybody already knows >.<

lock topic pls <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by schrotti
    its pretty high up there, isnt it felix?
    After the week end I just had you be pretty high too

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Default Re: Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they aoe shit using bugs anymore scumbags.

Is it hard to believe that some of us hate abuser scumbags? Is it harder to believe that some of us don't abuse any bugs at all? Undying is a bug, when you change gear, get undying buff, and change back to normal gear ure abusing a bug. Don't sit there talking about what % it gives you, instead of realizing that abusing any bug is not ok. I see many warriors and priests abusing this bug at paramun. So what right? No problem right? Everyone does it right? Well not everyone. Some people like myself dont abuse any bugs whatsoever. A rogue with str gear is a bug abuser. The bug is making ureself overweight so you can carry more pots, then changing back to normal gear. Yes most people do it. That makes it ok then? 95% of archers koxp but thats cool since it's the majority? You're all so fuking hipocritical. Dumb fukin SCUMBAGS! This post is entirely for Smok3 and his abuser scumbag clan mates. You want to put your fist somewhere shit talker? Put it in ure own fukin mouth til you stop cheating, and stop agreeing that SOME cheats are ok since ure clannies do it. It's so funny how you scumbags jump on the person pointing out the people who cheat. It's great how you protect them by insulting me, but remember ure a fuking cheater scumbag and i'm not.

We should be friends. All helping each other point out the cheaters. Don't defend them. Make them realize how gay they are. Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers. Or 1ntegrity priests that run and 1920 at the same time.

Furthermore, I never said humans don't cheat. I'm the first person luring shit on cheaters, but as human I don't get to see all of them. As human I get to see more cheat orcs, since CZ is where I spend most of my time. High lvl orcs who hit me 6 times in less than 1 second. Solid Glowing Warriors who hp, and mana pot at the same time. *Orc BP's who malice, parasite, and massive me before I can blink. Make a human, and walk around CZ. You will see that the majority of cheaters are scumbag orc.

Last, I would just like to say sorry if I come on too strong. It's my weekness. Many don't like that about me. When I started playing KO it was fun. Lately well it's at it's worse. Not real fun anymore. I know it will be fixed eventually for a couple of days, but so what? All the cheaters have gained so much more than I have in such a short amount of time that it won't ever be fun anymore.

Peace Out
    Ok, sry that i putted on my str gear for wearing pots great master -_- -_- -_-
    There is only 1 guy pathetic and its you, the hp gear/str gear for pots or undying is
    ingame allready from the old Ko like other ppl posted here
    so stop posting bullshit and get a life <_<

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they aoe shit using bugs anymore scumbags.

Is it hard to believe that some of us hate abuser scumbags? Is it harder to believe that some of us don't abuse any bugs at all? Undying is a bug, when you change gear, get undying buff, and change back to normal gear ure abusing a bug. Don't sit there talking about what % it gives you, instead of realizing that abusing any bug is not ok. I see many warriors and priests abusing this bug at paramun. So what right? No problem right? Everyone does it right? Well not everyone. Some people like myself dont abuse any bugs whatsoever. A rogue with str gear is a bug abuser. The bug is making ureself overweight so you can carry more pots, then changing back to normal gear. Yes most people do it. That makes it ok then? 95% of archers koxp but thats cool since it's the majority? You're all so fuking hipocritical. Dumb fukin SCUMBAGS! This post is entirely for Smok3 and his abuser scumbag clan mates. You want to put your fist somewhere shit talker? Put it in ure own fukin mouth til you stop cheating, and stop agreeing that SOME cheats are ok since ure clannies do it. It's so funny how you scumbags jump on the person pointing out the people who cheat. It's great how you protect them by insulting me, but remember ure a fuking cheater scumbag and i'm not.

We should be friends. All helping each other point out the cheaters. Don't defend them. Make them realize how gay they are. Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers. Or 1ntegrity priests that run and 1920 at the same time.

Furthermore, I never said humans don't cheat. I'm the first person luring shit on cheaters, but as human I don't get to see all of them. As human I get to see more cheat orcs, since CZ is where I spend most of my time. High lvl orcs who hit me 6 times in less than 1 second. Solid Glowing Warriors who hp, and mana pot at the same time. *Orc BP's who malice, parasite, and massive me before I can blink. Make a human, and walk around CZ. You will see that the majority of cheaters are scumbag orc.

Last, I would just like to say sorry if I come on too strong. It's my weekness. Many don't like that about me. When I started playing KO it was fun. Lately well it's at it's worse. Not real fun anymore. I know it will be fixed eventually for a couple of days, but so what? All the cheaters have gained so much more than I have in such a short amount of time that it won't ever be fun anymore.

Peace Out
    Ok, sry that i putted on my str gear for wearing pots great master -_- -_- -_-
    There is only 1 guy pathetic and its you, the hp gear/str gear for pots or undying is ingame
    allready from the old ko like other ppl posted here
    so stop posting bullshit and get a life <_<

Baronius

Nice contradiction, complaining bout bugs & basically saying ur a man with principles u dont do anything against the rules. Yet u admit of luring on cheatards (look at me i made up a word -_- ) wich last time i checked was ToS violation (bigger then the str set or undy buff )
    gg

Ayman4u

so sliding also is bug? omg it makes the mob cant attack you and keep circling trying to find you and how you can slide without falling :blink: , also may be combo is bug ? how u can attack by ur hands when its in half the move o.0 also str gear for sins ,i dont think all of those harm any one .

someguywhoplaysko

Default Long reply

Im bored with all the koxp scumbags in CZ ATM so I will make this reply very long.

Lev0 Wrote:

changing gear is a part of the game nothing illegal there everyone can do that but koxp is something else u need a 3th party program

As most of you are well aware of, and obviously a few of you that never paid attention, the str bug was fixed in previous versions, patches whatever as well as the undying bug. Just because it works now doesn't mean it isn't a bug.

Shinsou Wrote:

Yeah bro,that is all just one big bug. Disable Light feet/Undying/Lupine eyes...AND DO NOT COMBO. Let everyone play naked

h3h3h3, and Niro I replied here for you 2 also

As in past posts about bugs and bug abusers people refer to combo as a bug. lightfeet lupine? I dunno bro they are skills in the game just like combo. RR, SR were intended to stop a skill once a player moved apparently. Putting sr+skill was a great invention. I remember when i was like 45 and didn't know about combo. Hit a skill, wait for it to finish, hit another one. It's real funny when I do it now. Nothing dies hehe.

|IIIIIIIIII| Wrote:

this is where u go wrong..... using those bugs is NOT the same as arrow shower cheaters. at least, the impact it does to others isn't the same. i mean wtf were u smoking when u typed this line? its like somebody saying "hey this guy plays the pc for 1 hour, he has no life just like the other guy who plays his pc for 10hours!"

So you admit that they are bugs? +1 for me. Koreans doing a nuclear test, and launching a missile at America aren't the same thing but the impact is still great. I guess the main point in my original post was stop downplaying some bugs when they are all bugs.

Apocalyps2 Wrote:

U never cheated, hmmm i wonder, u NEVER EVER had a mage TP you OUTSIDE THE JAIL during wars? I mean not through the doors but He is standing somehwere else and he tps u out. THAT IS ALSO A BUG, IF U ARE IN JAIL U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF JAIL!!! OMG.

I pk alone usually. Even in wars. Can't remember ever being tped out of jail however it was a bug and it was fixed. If a mage tped me out of jail, well what can I say. I'm not a mage. I understand ure hostility towards me. After all you are a clan member of someone who posted a pic of himself abusing the undying bug. I expect you to stick up for him, and sorry I pointed it out, but I did and this is where we are. Sooo do you use undying bug as well? When I pk I just use scrolls so I never abused that bug. I don't own str gear to make myself overweight. Your post made it seem like you have a pic or some proof of me getting a tp out of jail which is a bad assumption on your part. Don't do it again.

Killing spree Wrote:

Ok, sry that i putted on my str gear for wearing pots great master
    There is only 1 guy pathetic and its you, the hp gear/str gear for pots or undying is
    ingame allready from the old Ko like other ppl posted here
    so stop posting bullshit and get a life

Why are you sorry? You say it's ingame from old KO yet ure sorry. I can't remember exactly when but the bugs were fixed about 7 months ago before drake. Then like most patches, when they break after being implemented GMs roll back to old patch. It was fixed at one point ight? No need to be sorry either. I just wanted to make a point.

Baronius Wrote:

Nice contradiction, complaining bout bugs & basically saying ur a man with principles u dont do anything against the rules. Yet u admit of luring on cheatards (look at me i made up a word ) wich last time i checked was ToS violation (bigger then the str set or undy buff )
    gg

Sorry did I say something about TOS violations? Fuk Cheat Scumbags I will lure on them all day, just like I only attack them in CZ all day. Get some GMs who care about the game and I wont have to do their job for them which is seek and destroy cheaters. Since I can't ban them, well hehe ya... So why not read the whole post instead of picking out words that you can try to contradict for us and state a real opinion. Oh wait you did. YOu admitted that overweighting and undying are bugs.. +2 for me.

Ayman4u Wrote:

so sliding also is bug? omg it makes the mob cant attack you and keep circling trying to find you and how you can slide without falling , also may be combo is bug ? how u can attack by ur hands when its in half the move o.0 also str gear for sins ,i dont think all of those harm any one .

Same answer as before big dude. A bug is a bug is a bug. Doesn't matter what bug it is! Sliding as in holding W while attacking? It goes to the whole combo thing. How many people would die in cz if you had to wait for your skill to finish before you used another one? How many people would it take to kill dragon tooth or HQ. At one point over weighting, and undying bugs were fixed. SR+Skill, W+Skill, RR+Skill aren't bugs. But you admit that Undying and overweighting are bugs sooo +3 for me.

Banned

Gratz...u solved the mistery of whats wrong with this game. First of all,im warrior so my skill does not have cooldown,2nd if ur overwighted u dont get drop,3rd oh yeah lets forget kosping and lets argue over sumthing that entire KO population embraced as a part of the game. Now it bothers u somehow and thats is a problem of majority? Ban raptors while ur at it,they have longer range of efectivity.

well brave knight why dont u go write to customer support about these "bugs" and dont bother us with ur lame opinion. thx

someguywhoplaysko

Default ECHO ECHO

Shinsou

#1: Who's argueing? Do you want to argue? I want to argue. I like to argue. I haven't argued yet, but I can.

#2: Ure just being an idiot. Ban raptors? wtf

#3: No lets not forget about koxp lets talk about ALL bugs

Hey sand fuk you. Do you not know what the purpose of a forum is? You stupid fuking retard. No one told you to fukin reply here. My OPINIONS bothers you so much that you what, had to state your own opinion? Sorry to ruffel ure satin panties girlie man but thats the purpose of a forum. Like it or leave it. The end

Banned

Now ur arguing :rollseyes:

yea man +4 for u, u owned us all

Kailean

i just love such stupid and brainless topics, people can flame and flame :rollseyes:
    hmm changing gear to get pots, undying set, koxping archers in cz.... for u its all bugg abouse. ill say u what i think. changing gear, using undying set is NOT (i dont have even a str set, as for undying i got only helmet with hp which i use only in eslant) a cheat. if u still think it is then u are just fucking retarded.
    as for koxping archers. koxp is a 3rd program. its a CHEAT, its ILLEGAL. i think its enough.

if u think changing gear to str/hp one is bugg abousing, then what about using teamspeak, ventrillo? after what u have posted i think u consider those "programs" like koxp, dont u? they also get "unfair advantage". - LOL
    its really sad how people can cry...
    u compare weverything with koxp in cz. game isnt about koxp, its about FUN: F U N.

oh and +1 to "sliding is also a bug"- this one's best!

ReiRei

Some idiot created a new account just to get you all excited and it worked..

Ignore the idiots and let's pk. :wub:

Banned

Cute bunny :wub:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast