Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

pathos has been delayed xD

This is a discussion on pathos has been delayed xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div> Originally posted by Shurt @ <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r it still was their intentions... It wasn't their intention. ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

it still was their intentions...

It wasn't their intention. Like Viseh and others said, they said if they could, they'd try to get it out by the end of July. Besides, its up in the air atm. K2's hands are tied so to speak, according to the annoucement MGames is currently fixing RoFD so that it may debut with Pathos. Would you rather a bug/hack filled RoFD or one thats at least a little more secure?
    if the only problem of k2 was delay of servers/patchs noone would complain,go and look at hacked accounts section and ull understand urself.[/b]
    Oh i understand, but i was simply speaking about RoFD and his complaining of it being delayed. Trust me, i know of the problems at K2, but not everything is their fault. (Yes, quite a bit is their fault, but not everything)

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

it still was their intentions...

It wasn't their intention. Like Viseh and others said, they said if they could, they'd try to get it out by the end of July. Besides, its up in the air atm. K2's hands are tied so to speak, according to the annoucement MGames is currently fixing RoFD so that it may debut with Pathos. Would you rather a bug/hack filled RoFD or one thats at least a little more secure?
    if the only problem of k2 was delay of servers/patchs noone would complain,go and look at hacked accounts section and ull understand urself.[/b]
    Oh i understand, but i was simply speaking about RoFD and his complaining of it being delayed. Trust me, i know of the problems at K2, but not everything is their fault. (Yes, quite a bit is their fault, but not everything)[/b][/quote]
    a quote of flame archer -

ur right, but in k2's case everything is late.
    i wont mind 1 thing not good, 2 things even, but they totally suck.
    read plys

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345