Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To PhantomLink

This is a discussion on To PhantomLink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant they rollback hacked acc's only? or maybe track the hackers accs and ban them all... rollback wont do much ...
Page: 4

cant they rollback hacked acc's only?

or maybe track the hackers accs and ban them all... rollback wont do much even if the new hacking method is patched another one will come out

hackers acc need to be banned and individual acc's need to be rollbacked

if whole server is rolbacked alot of non hacked players will get screwed, i would loose 20% of my lvl which is alot, not to mention ppl who might have goten good boss drops or been lucky at anvil

LiberAchi

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    They would earn more money then Blizzard, if they had the right management. But thats a big "if". If they can't even host a game like KO without problems, why try another one?
    cause... Warrock kicks ass[/b]

Because they are busy fucking up another game, they neglect us?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    They would earn more money then Blizzard, if they had the right management. But thats a big "if". If they can't even host a game like KO without problems, why try another one?
    cause... Warrock kicks ass[/b]

Because they are busy fucking up another game, they neglect us?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

cause... Warrock kicks ass

Because they are busy fucking up another game, they neglect us?[/b]
    :lol:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

cause... Warrock kicks ass

Because they are busy fucking up another game, they neglect us?[/b]
    :lol:

yay fucking wankers did it again i better hope the server gets rollbacked else im out for sure i sure as hell dont feel like rebuilding my gear <_<

yay fucking wankers did it again i better hope the server gets rollbacked else im out for sure i sure as hell dont feel like rebuilding my gear <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Shivering
    yay fucking wankers did it again i better hope the server gets rollbacked else im out for sure i sure as hell dont feel like rebuilding my gear *<_<
    should be used to it by now :P ur the most hacked person ive ever seen :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Shivering
    yay fucking wankers did it again i better hope the server gets rollbacked else im out for sure i sure as hell dont feel like rebuilding my gear *<_<
    should be used to it by now :P ur the most hacked person ive ever seen :wub:

iwanttopk

e3????

when are they coming out with the fuking expansion for KO, or better customor support.

they can go to hell and die :angry:

iwanttopk

e3????

when are they coming out with the fuking expansion for KO, or better customor support.

they can go to hell and die :angry:

Rentzusuken

I would prefer the rollback to be to midnight or so last night so I don't lose all my XP.

Rentzusuken

I would prefer the rollback to be to midnight or so last night so I don't lose all my XP.

I agree, rollback is not a solution (but it is a quick fix). They have GOT TO get better customer support and learn to deal with individuals faster so they don't have to resort to rollbacking the whole server like lazy fucks. Why not though right? Piss off a few people to make many happy it's all about $.

I agree, rollback is not a solution (but it is a quick fix). They have GOT TO get better customer support and learn to deal with individuals faster so they don't have to resort to rollbacking the whole server like lazy fucks. Why not though right? Piss off a few people to make many happy it's all about $.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast