Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

PREMIUM PROTEST !

This is a discussion on PREMIUM PROTEST ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually, K2 is doing everything in their power to fix KOXP. In fact, for a short period of time KOXP ...
Page: 4

Actually, K2 is doing everything in their power to fix KOXP. In fact, for a short period of time KOXP was no more. How is it their fault that people are comming up with new version of the cheats? Are you going to blame K2 for people's willingness to cheat? People cheat because they are cheaters, not because cheats exist. If they didn't cheat, there would be no KOXP. If you want to blame someone for "KOXP", blame the people who buy it. If noone bought KOXP, the creators would be less inclined to come up with new patches for it.

There is no revenue loss for K2. How many times have people made these type of threads? Going back to ranking, I am assuming around 300-400 times. Has KO shut down? Nope

Please do keep writing your pointless life stories. They are fun to read.[/b]
    You really need to quit hanging off the nuts of K2. Honestly you sound pretty pathetic. And how was anything that I wrote a life story? And yes it is a revenue loss you moron. How is them not making more than $400/year anymore off of one individual not a revenue loss? And back in 2006 when we protested and several clans didn't buy premium for one or two months, how was that not a loss for K2. Think before you post.

I'm not going to waste my time responding to anything you say to this. Quite honestly I have better things to do than argue with an idiot. If you want to continue wasting your money on a game that is constantly disabling features in the game in order to make a quick fix, then be my guest. Case in point...character select.

Banned

You really need to quit hanging off the nuts of K2. Honestly you sound pretty pathetic. And how was anything that I wrote a life story? And yes it is a revenue loss you moron. How is them not making more than $400/year anymore off of one individual not a revenue loss? And back in 2006 when we protested and several clans didn't buy premium for one or two months, how was that not a loss for K2. Think before you post.

I'm not going to waste my time responding to anything you say to this. Quite honestly I have better things to do than argue with an idiot. If you want to continue wasting your money on a game that is constantly disabling features in the game in order to make a quick fix, then be my guest. Case in point...character select.[/b]
    I don't usually flame but you are a fucking idiot.

Let me force you off your mother's cooch and explain to you the definition of a revenue in terms of the universal language of business - accounting. For a revenue to make a significant impact on a company's books, it has to be significant. As I said and many intelligent people have realized by now, Ko4life does not constitute the entire population of KO. Therefore, assuming everyone takes your retarded ass seriously and stops buying premium, it would still not make a significant impact on K2's revenue. As such, there is no revenue loss. Therefore, these types of threads never work.

Now as I said before, Ko4life probably constitute less than 5 % of K2's entire population. And, among those 5 % Ko4life is mostly composed of children under the age of 18, who usually do not buy premium. Assuming half of the people take your plight seriously and stop buying premium, their "revenue loss" would be less than .05 % - an insignificant number.

I don't usually flame but you are a fucking idiot.

Let me force you off your mother's cooch and explain to you the definition of a revenue in terms of the universal language of business - accounting. For a revenue to make a significant impact on a company's books, it has to be significant. As I said and many intelligent people have realized by now, Ko4life does not constitute the entire population of KO. Therefore, assuming everyone takes your retarded ass seriously and stops buying premium, it would still not make a significant impact on K2's revenue. As such, there is no revenue loss. Therefore, these types of threads never work.

Now as I said before, Ko4life probably constitute less than 5 % of K2's entire population. And, among those 5 % Ko4life is mostly composed of children under the age of 18, who usually do not buy premium. Assuming half of the people take your plight seriously and stop buying premium, their "revenue loss" would be less than .05 % - an insignificant number.[/b]
    Lol ok I said I wasn't going to respond, but since you obviously ARE retarded...here ya go:

Taken from Dictionary.com

rev·e·nue Audio Help /ˈrɛvənˌyu, -əˌnu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rev-uhn-yoo, -uh-noo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.
    2. the government department charged with the collection of such income.
    3. revenues, the collective items or amounts of income of a person, a state, etc.
    4. the return or yield from any kind of property, patent, service, etc.; income.
    5. an amount of money regularly coming in.
    6. a particular item or source of income.

So I guess people not paying for premium or leaving the game actually would be revenue loss huh? Go get a dictionary moron.

Ok I'm done with you now, lol.

Banned

Lol ok I said I wasn't going to respond, but since you obviously ARE retarded...here ya go:

Taken from Dictionary.com

rev·e·nue Audio Help /ˈrɛvənˌyu, -əˌnu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rev-uhn-yoo, -uh-noo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.
    2. the government department charged with the collection of such income.
    3. revenues, the collective items or amounts of income of a person, a state, etc.
    4. the return or yield from any kind of property, patent, service, etc.; income.
    5. an amount of money regularly coming in.
    6. a particular item or source of income.

So I guess people not paying for premium or leaving the game actually would be revenue loss huh? Go get a dictionary moron.[/b]
    You are a RETARD

which is defined as:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    re·tard Audio Help /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈritɑrd for 4/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –verb (used with object) 1. to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
    –verb (used without object) 2. to be delayed.
    –noun 3. a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.
    4. Slang: Disparaging. a. a mentally retarded person.
    b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

5. Automotive, Machinery. an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

ROFL, I should start flaming again, I am funny, but I won't. Flaming is against forum rules.

Wow clever, showing us your intelligence again I see.

Banned

Upset because you don't know the definition of revenue? LOL[/b]
    Instead of being an idiot, why don't you try reading what I meant. Since you posted 6 definition of the term Revenue, you should realize that in the English language a word has more than one meaning. Man seriously, I can't believe I just typed that. Talking to you is like talking to a donkey. I hope you are not such an idiot in real life. I feel sorry for your parents

Instead of being an idiot, why don't you try reading what I meant. Since you posted 6 definition of the term Revenue, you should realize that in the English language a word has more than one meaning. Man seriously, I can't believe I just typed that. Talking to you is like talking to a donkey. I hope you are not such an idiot in real life. I feel sorry for your parents[/b]
    LOL, so how often do you go out and talk to donkey's? And of course I know that words have more than one meaning you fuckin moron. You're the one that said it wasn't lost revenue if we didn't pay K2. I think it's obvious that it is. Jesus. You wanna talk about talking to idiots...

And yeah, I do feel like an idiot for arguing with someone with the mental capacity of a five year old.

Banned

I am assuming you don't know what a simile is because you are an idiot.

TheBloodyBeast

I love u moe

banaanc

anybody wanna make bets on this idiot fight ?

5 noahs on atari

I don't usually flame but you are a fucking idiot.[/b]
    Moe is so retard that he flames his self.

mrmagic2008

Now as I said before, Ko4life probably constitute less than 5 % of K2's entire population. And, among those 5 % Ko4life is mostly composed of children under the age of 18, who usually do not buy premium. Assuming half of the people take your plight seriously and stop buying premium, their "revenue loss" would be less than .05 % - an insignificant number.[/b]

where are you getting your #s and data from? are these just your own estimates pulled out from thin air or do you have any concrete data?

lol moe posts are pretty funny ^^

But yea like he said not enough of us here to make a difference in there revenue. Now if you got the majority of turks to stop buying prem, then thats a whole different story, so talk with them ^^

where are you getting your #s and data from? are these just your own estimates pulled out from thin air or do you have any concrete data?[/b]
    I hate to agree but moe is right

30 000 members, lets say 50% already stopped, means 15 000 left (which is already big, I seriously think only 1/4 of the ppl registered still play)
    Of those 15 000, we can say 1/3 do not buy premmy, which makes 10 000 ppl left who do buy premmy (which is most likely too much)

10 000 out of a scale of 1Million players is nothing, like they give a shit about ko4life lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I don't know if this has been mentioned but...and I'm not saying Premium Boycotts are a bad idea, but the turks are the majority in this game. They are banned from KO4Life, and I highly doubt that many of them read this forums via proxy, I'm sure a few do, but not enough to get the message out. For the boycott to work, you gotta let every one on every server get the message, make friends with a few well known turks and ask them to post about it on their forums. We can boycott all we want, but unless we can get the turks to do it with us, at the same time, then it will never work. Just my opinion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234