Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

This is a discussion on quick question to the rest of the 70s out there within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd do a little dance, make a little xp, and get bored. I have yet to play a 61 + ...
Page: 3

Banned

I'd do a little dance, make a little xp, and get bored.

I have yet to play a 61 + character.

Tha_Diablo

Keep it as it is ! DONT remove penalty!!! Fair = Fair!

Remove all macroed lvl 70's instead :rollseyes:

sexa

officially there is exp cap still but practically there is NOT with jackpots and %30 exp event

keep the 61-70 exp penalty but leave 70-80 normal

that way level 70's and people that are between 61-70 havent worked their ass off for nothing

GlarFist

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

that way level 70's and people that are between 61-70 havent worked their ass off for nothing

+10

kenpai

Just a question to those high lvls out there, i can understand u feel u lvled fair and when 1/2 xp is removed it seems unfair that others can lvl easier compared to you. But..

- isnt it true that a game evolves during its life. You dont hear new players complaining they couldnt lvl with the oldstyle provoking of 100 harpys and aoe them, things change.
    - Players from beta times got defense armors and what not else, like cs that dont get dropped anymore (or so it seems), new players stand no change really.
    - changes to the maps had their adv. and disadv.

When things change, isnt it just part of the game. And even if u feel it be unfair, would it not make the game more fun in the end? 8v8v8v8 of lvl70+'s would seem awesome to me..

My thoughts are the cap will be raised bit by bit to keep lvl 70's playing the game and paying the company. The 1/2 xp will not be removed for it generates good cash for the company over a longer period of time, i think this is not good gaming strategy, but it works cash-wize.

Originally posted by RuleR

3rd even now with good parties/clan (no cheat) takes at least 5 months for lvl 70
    Not true....

RingWraith

Default Re: quick question to the rest of the 70s out there

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    I know there has been no confirmation and its just a rumor but if the 61-70 half exp was removed how pissed would you be? I know myself i'd have my char on ebay the day after. Just wondering what you have to say on the subject

p.s (40% till 70 cant wait )
    Been 70.100% for last what 2-3 months :P?

And atm im hacked and 100% naked xD waiting for restore

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by kenpai
    Just a question to those high lvls out there, i can understand u feel u lvled fair and when 1/2 xp is removed it seems unfair that others can lvl easier compared to you. But..

- isnt it true that a game evolves during its life. You dont hear new players complaining they couldnt lvl with the oldstyle provoking of 100 harpys and aoe them, things change. *
    - Players from beta times got defense armors and what not else, like cs that dont get dropped anymore (or so it seems), new players stand no change really.
    - changes to the maps had their adv. and disadv. *

When things change, isnt it just part of the game. And even if u feel it be unfair, would it not make the game more fun in the end? 8v8v8v8 of lvl70+'s would seem awesome to me..

My thoughts are the cap will be raised bit by bit to keep lvl 70's playing the game and paying the company. The 1/2 xp will not be removed for it generates good cash for the company over a longer period of time, i think this is not good gaming strategy, but it works cash-wize.
    you have good points.

but the majority of premium paying members are those who are high lvl. They have worked hard to gain their lvls. The thing is, if K2 removed the XP cut, would these premium paying people get pissed and leave? or just close a blind eye after 2 weeks of bitching?

Personally, I would be very pissed. I have spent a lot of my time lvling, and now people can gain where I am for half the effort? Some of us have spent hours smacking those apos pillars. Besides, luring harpies suck, always people ksing xD

Banned

1st.....hmm why did i pay gold after i hit 61......cause of exp penatly....so all that money wasted if they remove the cap

2nd.....dont flame my warrior was traded at level 65 but i leveled my mage and priest to 65 and 62 on my own....my mage was 65 but i got tired of playing mage so i decided to get a warrior level 65 as to where i left off on exping....either way the exp sucks after 61 and i would not be happy if they removed the cap as i wasted much time exping to only have k2 tell me ok now if u level a char u can get 70 much faster with gold premi....stupid imo

3rd.....i think anyone who has a 65+ char would be pissed simply because those last 5 levels are the hardest and the last 2 even harder cause of the anticipation....and of course your exp going up that is needed to make the next level

leave the cap on dont make a higher cap for 70-80 thats all....

4th.....i have a life and i have been hardcoring it cause dro is right....i dont pk or farm or even go to wars now so dont say people who get 70 dont have lives ....we do we just choose to get exp by sacrificing other things ingame

u still wont see a ton of levels 70 cause its still hard and many will stop at a certain level like 67 or 65

RingWraith

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    1st.....hmm why did i pay gold after i hit 61......cause of exp penatly....so all that money wasted if they remove the cap

2nd.....dont flame my warrior was traded at level 65 but i leveled my mage and priest to 65 and 62 on my own....my mage was 65 but i got tired of playing mage so i decided to get a warrior level 65 as to where i left off on exping....either way the exp sucks after 61 and i would not be happy if they removed the cap as i wasted much time exping to only have k2 tell me ok now if u level a char u can get 70 much faster with gold premi....stupid imo

3rd.....i think anyone who has a 65+ char would be pissed simply because those last 5 levels are the hardest and the last 2 even harder cause of the anticipation....and of course your exp going up that is needed to make the next level

4th.....i have a life and i have been hardcoring it cause dro is right....i dont pk or farm or even go to wars now so dont say people who get 70 dont have lives ....we do we just choose to get exp by sacrificing other things ingame

u still wont see a ton of levels 70 cause its still hard and many will stop at a certain level like 67 or 65

Your wrong there you will see tons of lvl 70's just go ares i think 70% of server is 70 now a days.
    And i do know more will come since some friends of mine making xp there they run Full AP xp for 6-7 hours a day where ppl come and go and im not talkin about slow xp its fast xp. TW, Raven, TB, or 3 Troll spawns. Its not really hard to get 70. Just xp a few hours a day only prob is the game is so fucking boring same shit everyday wee u go cz then wee we go 12oc wee we rape the h there or orc wee we go apos,trolls,raven,golem and LETS GET SOME NIGGAS XPD AT DMS PARASITE TANK RAPE HEALER. Shit gets boring :/ need changes need Archlord. :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

Your wrong there you will see tons of lvl 70's just go ares i think 70% of server is 70 now a days.
    And i do know more will come since some friends of mine making xp there they run Full AP xp for 6-7 hours a day where ppl come and go and im not talkin about slow xp its fast xp. TW, Raven, TB, or 3 Troll spawns. Its not really hard to get 70. Just xp a few hours a day only prob is the game is so fucking boring same shit everyday wee u go cz then wee we go 12oc wee we rape the h there or orc wee we go apos,trolls,raven,golem and LETS GET SOME NIGGAS XPD AT DMS PARASITE TANK RAPE HEALER. Shit gets boring :/ need changes need Archlord. :wub:[/b]
    ok well let me correct myself....yes u can get 70 easy but its boring so most dont have the stomach to do it...also it takes time if u only do a few hours a day....so u wont see tons of 70's right away...aslo ares been around longest and still only 70% of the people are 70 or prob less.....so yes u can get it easy but if u have the heart to do it.....also when in cz u get raided more and more....when others ge 70....so when more get 70 how hard u think it will be to get exp in cz....u wont get it....u will go to your nation where spots are taken or less exp .....so that is what i meant

getting 70 is easy if you play with friends who share the same motivation. Its hard when your friends dont level and you get raided constantly. Im not sure how i got to 100% since i didnt level at all hardcore, it was just little bits of helping friends level that add up, and its more fun that way than hardcoring for months at a time.

and ontopic, they wont remove the xp cut, they have no reason to do that.

PriesTesS

Getting 70 is all about time and dedication. Don't say it's easy. I'm sure u've been bored before solo'ing golems in cz for hours on end.
    Past 70 it is, coz u're in no hurry. I made bout 62% so far, not lvl'ing, but just helping out clannies/farming.

It would be extremely gay if they did that. We allready have this nice exp-event, that gives u the oppertunity to catch up fast.
    And yes, i don't think they will do that. I just hope there won't be a new penalty from 71+ .

Aqu

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

Whilst I see what you're saying I thought about the same thing, then realised that this is going to mean that there is a HUGE gap between the top levels and the normal players as the level 70's just accelerate away from the average player level. Not gonna be fun

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast