Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Ranking Donations?

This is a discussion on Ranking Donations? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; unless I missed something ranking is not a company or a moral person (not sure it's the right word) therefore ...
Page: 9

Banned

unless I missed something ranking is not a company or a moral person (not sure it's the right word) therefore you can't "donate to ranking", I'm sorry but people were just dumb if they really donated 600$ without even knowing what they were doing.

With 600$ they could rent a really good server for a few months so I don't see why they donated to kazam instead[/b]
    Dude, with that statement, you just proved that you are an ignorant turd. People donate money for Tsunami Reflief foundations. Is Tsunami Relief foundation a company? Stick to reading pokemon comics, because you are an idiot.

People donated money. They were stupid. This thread is not about why they donated money to Kazam, but it is about what Kazam did with the money. I believe we covered that in the original post.

You are either trying to defend Kazam with your lame antics or plain out spamming. You are failing miserably.

Sorry if that offended you, but it is the truth.

3thos

Dude, with that statement, you just proved that you are an ignorant turd. People donate money for Tsunami Reflief foundations. Is Tsunami Relief foundation a company? Stick to reading pokemon comics, because you are an idiot.

People donated money. They were stupid. This thread is not about why they donated money to Kazam, but it is about what Kazam did with the money. I believe we covered that in the original post.

You are either trying to defend Kazam with your lame antics or plain out spam. You are failing miserably.[/b]
    lol at the bold part.

We can give a flying fuck about the money at this point, now it is all about principle and just knowing what the money was actually used for.

he is doing both, he is trying to have an intelectual battle by seeming to be smart and know what he is talking about, but he is failing more then just miserably at that.

moe when can you get on msn babe?

you call me an idiot yet I am not the one crying.

Everytime I see you post, you're coming with your shits acting like it's the truth and people's opinion don't matter because what you say is true, then you just try to flame with your friend when people prove you wrong.

Kazam may have done something bad, tbh I don't care, but you, you're an idiot, that's for sure.

3thos

you call me an idiot yet I am not the one crying.

Everytime I see you post, you're coming with your shits acting like it's the truth and people's opinion don't matter because what you say is true, then you just try to flame with your friend when people prove you wrong.

Kazam may have done something bad, tbh I don't care, but you, you're an idiot, that's for sure.[/b]

first: If you truly didn't care, you would have left this topic about ... 5 pages ago?

second: Its not a matter of acting like what moe is saying is the truth, we know it is the truth and we are just trying to come to a reasonable understanding on what kazam spent the money on.

thirdly: He has taken ALOT of others peoples opinions into consideration, just learn to read a little more and expand your vocabulary, you shall then understand half of the shit we are talking about.

lastly: I am not sticking up for moe in no way, yeah, we are friends have been for almost 3 years, but i am just keeping this topic going until we found out what kazam did with the money, once we know what the money got spent on the topic will end, all will die down and it will be over.

All you do is cock sucking, get a life please.

Btw about me not caring, you may have noticed I'm actually not intersted by the thread itself but the fact moe is an idiot and you're sucking his cock (well I kinda guessed it when I first saw you coming to this forum spaming every possible thread with stupid answers like "you're an idiot", "you're a monkey", or "we don't care").

Now about the "moe is saying the truth" well he may say the truth in this thread about kazam, but please, everytime I see him post he comes up with a bullshit theory and act like it's an evidence....

All you do is spam, we understood you're defending moe, but if he's such a big boy I'm sure he can defend himself.

3thos

All you do is cock sucking, get a life please.
    Btw about me not caring, you may have noticed I'm actually not intersted by the thread itself but the fact moe is an idiot and you're sucking his cock (well I kinda guessed it when I first saw you coming to this forum spaming every possible thread with stupid answers like "you're an idiot", "you're a monkey", or "we don't care").
    Now about the "moe is saying the truth" well he may say the truth in this thread about kazam, but please, everytime I see him post he comes up with a bullshit theory and act like it's an evidence....

All you do is spam, we understood you're defending moe, but if he's such a big boy I'm sure he can defend himself.[/b]
    When did i say i was defending moe?

again you haved proved my comment when i said you don't know how to read.

and again, you never specified what you cared about, but truly inside you do care, trust me, i know.

Banned

When did i say i was defending moe?

again you haved proved my comment when i said you don't know how to read.

and again, you never specified what you cared about, but truly inside you do care, trust me, i know.[/b]
    you dont need to say that you just are just doing it

bullshit

yea u know him better then he knows himself.

If you say so, I doubt it matters anyway whether I'm caring or not.

Anyway, you don't need to say you're defending moe as YOU ARE DOING, and as I can actually read I understood that you ARE defending moe, I hope thats not too hard to understand (you obviously have trouble understanding)

3thos

you dont need to say that you just are just doing it

bullshit

yea u know him better then he knows himself.[/b]
    "you dont need to say that you just are just doing it"

learn to use proper english, god only knows wtf you just said.

it is mentally and physically impossible to know someone more then oneself knows about them.

If you say so, I doubt it matters anyway whether I'm caring or not.

Anyway, you don't need to say you're defending moe as YOU ARE DOING, and as I can actually read I understood that you ARE defending moe, I hope thats not too hard to understand (you obviously have trouble understanding)[/b]
    no, i am just simply defending the ranking community as a whole due to the sheer fact it was the whole ranking community that suffered from the actions that kazam took when he took all the money.

Banned

wow yes iam sorry that my englsih isnt the best

When did i say i was defending moe?[/b]
    you didnt need to say that you defending moe when every1 clearly can see that you are defending him.

it is mentally and physically impossible to know someone more then oneself knows about them.[/b]
    orly?
    but truly inside you do care, trust me, i know.[/b]

dude seriously your ego is to big and your to ignorant to see it

3thos

wow yes iam sorry that my englsih isnt the best

you didnt need to say that you defending moe when every1 clearly can see that you are defending him.
    orly?
    dude seriously your ego is to big and your to ignorant to see it[/b]
    ignorant i am not.

egotistical i am.

and yes, really, it truly is impossible.

time for next class, be on in about 2 hours, i actually have to pay attention in this class.

Banned

but truly inside you do care, trust me, i know.[/b]
    it is mentally and physically impossible to know someone more then oneself knows about them.[/b]

"you dont need to say that you just are just doing it"

learn to use proper english, god only knows wtf you just said.
    it is mentally and physically impossible to know someone more then oneself knows about them.
    no, i am just simply defending the ranking community as a whole due to the sheer fact it was the whole ranking community that suffered from the actions that kazam took when he took all the money.[/b]

I wonder how flaming me when I actually say something that didn't offense the ranking community is defending the whole ranking community.

Btw, I lol'ed about the ignorant part.

You think you're smart just because you're born in an english speaking country ? Dude you're awesome.

And before using the "I can't understand your english" argument, please make sure your sentences makes sense.

I wonder where "them" is coming from.

Banned

nvm topic should be closed , kazaam will never say where the money is
    just spam and flames in here thats all.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Wow, after reading through this thread, I do feel the need to comment:

1. As newcomers to ko4life, you ought to realize how you are representing yourself and the now-defunct Ranking forums. You all would have benefited greatly from a little more respect, a little less flaming and a whole lot more thinking-before-posting. All the posts are nothing but problems, drama, flaming, and buddies sticking up for buddies who are bashing their ex-buddies.

2. The majority of the comments in this thread have been between 3-4 people recently migrated to ko4life from Ranking, which tells me that this issue probably should have been handled in PMs. I get that your point was to call someone out publicly for scamming donations BUT the donators must assume some responsibility by choosing to donate AND a dishonest person should never have been in charge of those donated funds in the first place.

3. If you think I'm talking about something I don't know about because I don't go to ranking, you're right, or that I don't know the admins at ranking, you're right, or that I didn't know members of ranking, you're right. HOWEVER, part of my responsibility as a moderator here is to maintain the integrity of posts on this forum and if the lack of tact and general drama that I just read through is demonstrative of the type of people that used to visit Ranking, its probably a good idea that its been shutdown anyway.

4. All of this probably could have been avoided if Ranking had provided a simple disclaimer stating that all donations are final and do not guarantee that the forums will stay open. Once again, thinking-before-posting.

5. This is just another example of why we all should appreciate ko4life and the hard work and dedication that the moderating team contributes to make this the #1 KO fan-forum on the internet.

For example, I provide a disclaimer of my own: the opinions expressed in this post are my own and in no way represent the official views or policies of the ko4life forum.

See how easy that was?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast