Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD

This is a discussion on rebelde20 aka Iamchamito found his clan finally xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; B) That's my problem, stop meddling in things you don't need to care. :wub:...
Page: 5

rebelde

Default now ( el toque final )

B) That's my problem, stop meddling in things you don't need to care. :wub:

Psy

Default Re: now ( el toque final )

Originally posted by rebelde
    B) That's my problem, stop meddling in things you don't need to care. *:wub:
    Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

Banned

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rebelde
    Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?[/b]
    jajajajajaja

Banned

thats fine join there clan but dont say u are changed person and u are now gg when ur only in this clan to get duped items from them

i dont care but dont ever pm me and tell me ur a gg now.....cause for taking duped items when u know he is duper u are not a gg

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    cause for taking duped items when u know he is duper u are not a gg
    Selling items YOU knew were made by duping doesn't make you a "gg" either mate.

Havvk

WTF! <_<

Banned

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    Selling items YOU knew were made by duping doesn't make you a "gg" either mate.[/b]
    i didnt know there were dupe stop being an ass and read....when i found out he duped i stoped....... <_< pay attention....i blocked him from msn and never sold shit again from him

Psy

If KOM only knew how to crack the anvil, meaning finding its secrets, then there would be no problem with him. Instead, he duped the items and used his anvil techniques to produce a lot of ridiculous items, result being they got wiped and people hated him

Banned

rebelde went to ayasofia?

LOL what is this game coming to, fuck it, he shouldnt of joined even if he is trying to prove something
    man i hate diez, logos here i come

Havvk

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    Selling items YOU knew were made by duping doesn't make you a "gg" either mate.[/b]
    poka i think the point here is that rebelde told tez that he will change and be a GG from now on and now with all the shit going on in
    ko he quits his LOVED clan and goes to the most shit,duper,bug abuser clan in the fuking game..
    if tez did thing wrong in the past he told he was wrong and he changed and he made his items and earned legit way,the point here is
    that he shouldnt tell ppl he was going to change for GOOD,he would say ok ill change and end of the story,u are making this bigger
    mi niurkita

<3 Javier (enev tho he not trust me much javiers nicest guy in ko imo and I would trust his words on this) <3 rebelde <3 kamy. Yes rebelde used to be an ass but he is a nice guy now I don't think he is joining that clan for items. But Tez I agree with you man to some extent, what possible friends could come out of a piece of shit clan like that? :huh:

::SnAkE::

Default Re: shut up tez

Tez why don't you fucking worry about your clan and stop fucking with me? *
    I used to ks on other people but I don't do it now, on the other hand, you still do it. *
    You scammed me 60 goldbars and nobody said anything. *
    My account is only played by me. You, on the other hand, got 5 or more people playing yours. Stop worrying about whatever happens in my account and *
    ry about what happens in yours and in your clan.
    :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    I can not believe this.......Finally regayde20 is writing english ^_^ (I dont know why but i think somebody else wrote for him :P ). I haven't been playing ko for a long time (i just log in to run around) but i can say rebelde20 could be a kser but not a cheater ^_^ .

PS: Kamy slut dame clan :wub: y Tenx kiss my ass :wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

imo, after reading all this shit, rebelde joined ayasofia to possible get .ksc's or even fraps of their items, or macroing or duping whatever...

then again, maybe hes only joining it to get some free ytams gyfted.

DragonFire

man if i had the chance i would be all over those +5 uniques.. :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    man if i had the chance i would be all over those +5 uniques.. *:lol:
    btw from a good reliable turk source ayasofya dont have +5 they only have +3 and +4 jewels :lol:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast