Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

RessurectionOfKB busted?

This is a discussion on RessurectionOfKB busted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about babashopping...rofl look at ur own clan are u fuking stupid or what? face it, its part of the game, ...
Page: 7

about babashopping...rofl look at ur own clan are u fuking stupid or what? face it, its part of the game, because you cant do it doesnt mean someone else is cheater because they want and can. and about tping through wall ^^ funny...cus last csw we all saw painter walking thru castle walls while it was closed :huh:
    what the hell do you have against kb? did u try join and got rejected?? go take it to k2 lets see what you can do, thats if u can even establish a mature conversation with someone cus from what ive seen ur just a racist kid with a grudge agaisnt some pple you dont even know.[/b]

+111111

my clnaies sew peinter too using graphic bugs =)))

and terrorblade your clan is made only with usd

P.S. SOME ONE HELP ME HOW TO DISABLE KING COMMANDS COZ THE CURENT KING USE IT LIKE GENERAL CHAT -_-

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

and terrorblade your clan is made only with usd[/b]
    heh I remember when we were planing to go orc side and 75% of clannies didnt want to go coz they couldn't afford buying aditional 2k of kc or didnt want to spend more usd on this game,so I guess ur wrong.

And about Dennis' items ,the most expensive accessory on his acc is ..WE+1 !!! Such a nice babashopper

We have plenty of real babashoppers in clan but we cant forbid them buying things for USD same as Blacklord cant.

peintre

oh really? like u did "sent" the money to me.. get ur facts right, in the end u havnt sent anything to him..
    if u've anything else to say, like ur funny insults, just pm me..[/b]
    you know..
    WU has a phone service.. i called in and the money was picked up the day after i send it,
    i think you should think about doing a name change you never know.. somewhere between tomorrow and in 10 years i might drop by jsut for the fun of it

soo plz theif piss off and fall in a hole of snakes kk?

+111111

P.S. SOME ONE HELP ME HOW TO DISABLE KING COMMANDS COZ THE CURENT KING USE IT LIKE GENERAL CHAT -_-[/b]
    using graphic bugs?
    waht the hell are you talking about?
    the only "cheat" i use, is minimap and my mtfking brain.. a shame you cant go buy a brain cause god knows ur lacking one -.-

ah, i remember the insident your proboally referring too my little child, the csw
    was at the due time a santa event happend in middle of it,
    i ran al lthe way 2 the crystal but it took mee so long (aprox 1+ minut)2 tp my entire clan party (1 man rest i guess never care about csw)
    that when id finalyl tped him BOMB iwas dead, what the hell.. was fun 2 se how far i could get and i was like 5 feet from the crystal..
    on my screen there was no door.. anbd i walked trough the opening not trough any bloddy wall
    im not majix soo stop calling mee one

The person in the msn convo is not even a KB member first of all, he just plays random chars which happen to be in kb, he also plays a char in TheGreat Romel is Acura, this characater was under investigation but they didnt find anything and unblocked his char. and once again terrorblade...are you SURE no one in ur clan has babashopped +3's?? ill give u a hint start off with ur clan leader and some serbs in ur clan and now u know who
    oh and one thing, np donation display is bugged, 2nd kb clan shows 12x m np's donated, and theyre like 6-7 in rankings, LastHope is 2, so that means they used bug too and donated over 120m np's ??? there u have ur proof its actually graphic bug and not np bug, next time get ur fract straights[/b]
    my items are = dual rol +0 iron neck, iron belt, completes +8, we +1 , sse +1 your post is stupid and i said already the nps in the picture is a graphic bug.

Before you attack me man ask my opinion ok and don't be a idiot

sexy Owa

my items are = dual rol +0 iron neck, iron belt, completes +8, we +1 , sse +1 your post is stupid and i said already the nps in the picture is a graphic bug.

Before you attack me man ask my opinion ok and don't be a idiot[/b]
    garp / oasis +7!!

+111111

P.S. SOME ONE HELP ME HOW TO DISABLE KING COMMANDS COZ THE CURENT KING USE IT LIKE GENERAL CHAT -_-[/b]
    I'm making events i'm sorry you are not the only one playing on the server.

I didn't know you was such a idiot to bad to see it, i'll speak your leader about this pm believe me i don't need your shit about my clan and not about me !

Before you attack me man ask my opinion ok and don't be a idiot[/b]
    i dindt attack u, if u had half a brain u would notice i used ur clan as an example to prove them kb isnt using any np bug and abou t ur items, who are u borring the rols+3 ur char is using then?
    ps: i didnt know we+1 costs more than rols+3 and cs+0 :blink:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

cs+0 is a shield ,not accessorie and ROL's (+3)are not his property.

cs+0 is a shield ,not accessorie and ROL's (+3)are not his property.[/b]
    +1
    to be honest alot ppl in the clan are poor
    i bet if we get like 30 members items the cant even compare with the items of 1 kb member(with +3 shit whatever the have)
    you totely cant compare lasthope/newhope with kb unles you have real proof of it.

_SuM4DiN4C_

PK TIME MAN

Terrorblade

The person in the msn convo is not even a KB member first of all, he just plays random chars which happen to be in kb, he also plays a char in TheGreat Romel is Acura, this characater was under investigation but they didnt find anything and unblocked his char. and once again terrorblade...are you SURE no one in ur clan has babashopped +3's?? ill give u a hint start off with ur clan leader and some serbs in ur clan and now u know who
    oh and one thing, np donation display is bugged, 2nd kb clan shows 12x m np's donated, and theyre like 6-7 in rankings, LastHope is 2, so that means they used bug too and donated over 120m np's ??? there u have ur proof its actually graphic bug and not np bug, next time get ur fract straights[/b]
    YOU are DEFENDING ILEGIT CLAN BY THROWING LIES ON MY OWN CLAN. This is so low ... How come I didnt see any topics about our members cheating? How come we were not caught by many ppl doing something wrong? I tell u why ... we are damn legit. And KilledBy? They are hated on Diez by many ppl. Why? Not because they pwn, not because they babashop BUT BECAUSE THEY DONT KICK THE CHEATERS FROM THE CLAN grrrrrrr

+111111

My clan made from USD? I'm the one who have an access to the topics where my clannies list their items ... There are no leet items such as IN+3, ROF+3 and bla bla. KB is full of them. Yes, we have ppl who babashop but they don't babashop for items like that and yet they are cool persons and play legit.

i dindt attack u, if u had half a brain u would notice i used ur clan as an example to prove them kb isnt using any np bug and abou t ur items, who are u borring the rols+3 ur char is using then?
    ps: i didnt know we+1 costs more than rols+3 and cs+0 :blink:[/b]
    U used our clan as a shield. Low try to change the meaning of this topic and u tryed to put some dirty on us because I blamed u. Btw Where did I say something about u using NP bug? Nowhere ...

Back to the topic zzzz

I'm making events i'm sorry you are not the only one playing on the server.

I didn't know you was such a idiot to bad to see it, i'll speak your leader about this pm believe me i don't need your shit about my clan and not about me ![/b]

loll no problem with it and he will say you the same thing =)

To painter : i talking aboout traversing the walls in the war (some ppl call it graphic bugs thereso im not the one who need some brains ) ) i mention it coz my clannie saw you dot it

YOU are DEFENDING ILEGIT CLAN BY THROWING LIES ON MY OWN CLAN. This is so low ... How come I didnt see any topics about our members cheating? How come we were not caught by many ppl doing something wrong? I tell u why ... we are damn legit. And KilledBy? They are hated on Diez by many ppl. Why? Not because they pwn, not because they babashop BUT BECAUSE THEY DONT KICK THE CHEATERS FROM THE CLAN grrrrrrr
    My clan made from USD? I'm the one who have an access to the topics where my clannies list their items ... There are no leet items such as IN+3, ROF+3 and bla bla. KB is full of them. Yes, we have ppl who babashop but they don't babashop for items like that and yet they are cool persons and play legit.
    U used our clan as a shield. Low try to change the meaning of this topic and u tryed to put some dirty on us because I blamed u. Btw Where did I say something about u using NP bug? Nowhere ...

Back to the topic zzzz[/b]
    how is kb illegit? u have any proof?? and where am i saying lasthope is illegit are u fucking stupid that cant read or what? i used ur clan as an example to show kb isnt cheaters, IT IS A GRAPHIC BUG PPLE, TIP: CHECK UR OWN CLAN POINTS -.- and how i used my own clan as a shield? u dont even know what char i play or what clan am in ._.

2nd: Most of them are just babashoped to death and that makes them to loose some of my respect.[/b]
    Yes, we have ppl who babashop but they don't babashop for items like that and yet they are cool persons and play legit.[/b]

loll anyway nvm

peintre

loll no problem with it and he will say you the same thing =)
    To painter : i talking aboout traversing the walls in the war (some ppl call it graphic bugs thereso im not the one who need some brains ) ) i mention it coz my clannie saw you dot it[/b]
    i think my skills in understanding english comes short here.. i have no idea what your words meen.. like context or something..

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast