Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

So what happened?

This is a discussion on So what happened? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for the update....
Page: 4

Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    C'moon now kids, don't you think it was only good thing that ko4life.net appeared and shed information about this site?
    Alot of people got worried that what happened here and we literally had 0 other forums to search information from.
    you mean BS Information that were not true and false accusations like
    Unfortunately the original gamers4life’s administrators could not handle the (supposedly DDoS attacks) that the forum was receiving given the fact that they had simply moved on with their lives
    with the intention
    Ko4life.net is here to stay.
    Smooth, drevin and Darken like this.

ty Devile for the great work.

I was feeling like was missing something, not being able to read all those drama in the forum. (hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you mean BS Information that were not true and false accusations like

with the intention
    My bad, i wasn't that active there to notice they changed the original text into those.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Deville you should honestly make a facebook ko4life account just for this reason. You were working on it and this was actually a longer than normal downtime from ddos, but none of us knew that. I actually did think the site was ddos'd to death this time.

Pretty hard to ddos that facebook thingy, at least we would have known what was up that way.
    I created these a long time ago:

https://twitter.com/Official_G4L

Should have used it to post updates but I was pretty busy with a lot of things and only answering direct messages. There's also a FB community but I have no time for FB. Maybe a mod wanna take care of it? twitter is simple and fast. I'll add it to my signature so ppl know where to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    None taken. I dont know much about large-scale DDOS since I only have a bit of experience with script kiddies trying to bust up my lab. I did read the paper, and I know ko4life is a small scale operation, but perhaps that's why I merely said it was an interesting read, and not a recommended/necessary one?

Out of the options available to you based on time-effort, yes, I agree that it would appear that throwing money at it is what would work best, but the reason why I bothered to reply, even if it was a long shot, is that I wanted to see if any other folks wanted to put in their 2 cents afterwards despite it being such a difficult situation to manage at this level. What about Source-Based RTB Filtering, or server-net boundary control points for single ISP routes? I realize it *might* be hopeless, but discussing it (improbable options) just seems more productive to me than the other path this thread is taking. I've been using this site for almost 10 years now, and I'd just like to do what I can even if my arms are too short.
    I'm all ears, but honestly, this isn't rocket science and I rather have those discussions in private so script kiddies don't learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    you realize ko4life.net was made because he didnt think ko4life.com would come up again right, because it was down for 2 weeks? are you this delusional? and no one would want to DDOS a server that can't get 100 people on, sorry.
    First dont be lord of Pacnik (Bazingako administartor) you are GM if not wrong...
    Stop ass licker.
    Flash say "he got ignored from devile or something like it..." ;]
    Him say me, Devile won't back forum online so...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    First dont be lord of Pacnik (Bazingako administartor) you are GM if not wrong...
    Stop ass licker.
    No, that's not what I said.
    I told you what LambOfGod (Elias) told me and what what iamcoolz forwarded me regarding the forum.

Now stop trying to cause more drama where it's not needed and stop being a retard. G4L was OFFLINE for
    3 weeks, there was NO other forum, as soon as g4l came back, I already close my forum and redirect to the real one,
    so what are you crying about? I don't understand you people rofl, you are crying now beacuse I made a temp. solution ?
    So you would rather to have nothing in case g4l would really not come back ? That's fine by me, and I'm out, but you can
    keep writing whatever you want, as long as your e-penis is happy.

Cheers

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Stop ass licker.
    im GM? You actually have no idea what you're talking about. I don't asslick at all, I simply support the person I agree with and don't allow rumors such as this to be spread for no reason other than your lack of information. I would go asslick Adi if I believed he was right (luckily that is hardly ever the case). Stop trying to spread mis-information and start drama when you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, I am only associated with 1 private server and that developer has made 1 single post in this entire thread. Now please, stop being an embarrassment to all of us polaks in the world. Thanks.

Also, +1 to spankme and bignose, drama2spooky4me

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

My daily dose of drama
    oh how i missed u
    Smooth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    My daily dose of drama
    oh how i missed u
    I would simple like to point out that ko4life really came back in style! (Drama,drama,drama <3)
    Smooth likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    My daily dose of drama
    oh how i missed u
    this? drama? lol.
    SheldonCooper likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Okay, just to clarify. My brother did put up a forum as a temp, but deville thinks it was somewhat malicious attempt to overcome him or something. I've been here around on this forums long enough Deville. I've tried contacting you via bloodzone about ko4life like many people tried. I will show proofs below. Then my brother just decided to put a temp forum up because it didn't look like it's coming back really. I adviced him on that matter that it's gonna be delicate because there already has been an attempt like that in the past, so the least he should do is to get old mod team back on board to bring it some credibility and he'd simply only be a host. DrevinKO aka grobar is a long trash talker against me and my brother and entire bazingako team what so ever, and just towards us also against many other people. Nobody really likes the guy tbh and you know yourself he's been banned several times on old forums and was always bypassing. Why bringing grobar into this? Because he remade his server advertise topic on the temp forum. And my brother didn't delete for the same reason I mentioned we simply wanted to re-create the ko4life cause it was down for so long also "with heavy heart" leaving some malicious individuals around because they are still around on this forums. That being said, now the proofs. I left my name uncesored I covered other people's identity on the screen shots.

5th of september my PM to bloodzone.net:

Me trying to contact razor via jeff-stonecoldkillah on skype:

11th of september when my brother started putting up the temp forum, there is a chat I posted in one of groups on fb showing I speak facts sincerely.

So please, ladies and gentlemen, I never was malicious and never will be, but the same haters such as Diver, Drevin, Ribb remains for whatever reasons unknown to me. Have a good one guys and as I said before it's good to see g4l back.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post

Why do you still talk about me and my brother up there?

From the pictures up there, you need to decide for once..
    Did flash made the forum, because he had a free host like you said to StoneColdKillah? Or is Flash paying for it like you said on facebook?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drevin View Post
    Why do you still talk about me and my brother up there?

From the pictures up there, you need to decide for once..
    Did flash made the forum, because he had a free host like you said to StoneColdKillah? Or is Flash paying for it like you said on facebook?
    My point about Grobar ladies and gentlemen, can you spot the troll? blah why do I even bother respond. Ask Flash if he has it free or paying for it, I have no clue the guy has shitloads of dedi's and VPS I dunno from where all I know is they all have ddos protection.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    My point about Grobar ladies and gentlemen, can you spot the troll? blah why do I even bother respond. Ask Flash if he has it free or paying for it, I have no clue the guy has shitloads of dedi's and VPS I dunno from where all I know is they all have ddos protection.
    If you have no clue about it, why did you claim it to people than, and advertise on facebook? Seems you have been saying that without actually knowing it?

I'm assuming you do the same with protecting regarding forum.. Are you again assuming it again? Since you don't know what Flash is doing and what kind of stuff he host / own? Or you know just what you want to know?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast