Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

So what happened?

This is a discussion on So what happened? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm glad forums are back , Great work devile ! Good to be back (for all those who hate stories ...
Page: 5

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

I'm glad forums are back , Great work devile ! Good to be back
    (for all those who hate stories and dramas on a none necessary occasion like this just ignore )

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Geez, it's been a while since I read so much BS in a single post. U really think ppl are going to believe u did it for the good of your heart? Come on! U have to do better than that. I fully agree with Razor here.

As for contacting real life friends and all that ... well, almost nobody here knows me IRL, so no clue who did u contact. Giving up? The only person that contacted me, besides the host when they killed the network, was Darken. And AFAIK, I never told him or anyone else that I was giving up, so no idea where that "idea" came from. And about the logo, using someone else work without permission is WRONG, whatever reason u have, nothing to discuss here.

Anyway, not interested on discussing this any more. Feel free to try to make ppl believe u. Cool story tho.
    Honestly, you should thank him for doing that. He only had good intentions. It was explained quite well in his post so I don't know what part you missed. There's no money gain involved in this forum and I also see no good reason to make a new one if not for the ones he gave which was just to keep the community together so it's quite altruistic in my eyes and he didn't even make with his real name so there clearely wasn't any intention to gain some sort of "fame" or w/e. This forum was gone for weeks as stated and as soon as it came back up he redirected ko4life.net again, another good deed and a honest gesture.

So I ask you, if he didn't do it for the good of his heart for what reason would he do that? I personally think that if not him, someone else should've done that since it's absolutely harmless to this forum, in fact it only kept it alive. If you disagree, tell me why.
    NeoStyle likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

G4L is a rough diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    I don't understand you people rofl, you are crying now beacuse I made a temp. solution ?
    I made a temp. solution ?
    temp. solution
    ko4life.net is here to stay

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    this? drama? lol.
    Ado you know nothing
    Go back to ur hole and when i log midgard i will smack your bitch up

Nice. Decided to check out ko4life and I am satisfied. How can such a tiny community produce consistent drama is a truly wonderfull thing. After reading I dont get the hate on Flash. I mean who is going to be fooled ? He was asking for same mods... He would need them to be in on it in order to act like its the same site. Which is impossible so, at least for me, that settles it. Was he thinking about a huge opportunity if Deville didnt show up ? Im sure he was, would be dumb not to. But Deville did show up, so he did the right thing and closed his site.

Unless there is something we dont know *que in dramatic music*

Kinda surprising to se Deville call out Flash like that. Boy am I glad you never sold me the domain, I think back and honestly dont know why I wanted to buy it since I knew nothing about web development. Had so many ideas to make money with the site while ivesting a lot to secure it though, but I think you dont want that. I mean this on a good way, as in keeping it true to its roots. I hope you find someone with enough knowledge to help you out. If anything to help you set up the things you havent been able due to lack of time.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    So g4l was down now it's back. Great, problem solved. Why 4 pages of drama? Ko4life.net was a temp, 2 weeks ago bloodzone fb page admin responded me that deville has already been informed about g4l being down. Nothing changed for over a week, so temp forum was made. G4l is back, people are back, where is the problem now...
    Dead forum, dead community. Shit admins and people STİLL make drama about this forum geee. Who cares about g4l anyways its DEAD. I will play myself out was just to read this drama and have a laugh.

And to people: How stupid you are to think that devile cares about you or about this forum. Jesus you are a bunch of retards TOP FUCKING KEK. Here is a topkek for you guys. (If i fuck up to make the image appear please make it appear mr Razor). Now i go again but if there is any drama please alert me again so i can laugh cheers.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

<3 glad we're back, i almost just gave up on checking back after a week

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Ado you know nothing
    Go back to ur hole and when i log midgard i will smack your bitch up
    hiiiii

bitch, am not playing there.
    BUT! if you insist, I can get a char to log on, slap you and log off

BTW, don't you dare to ADO me again.

Good job on bringing ko4life back.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    My point about Grobar ladies and gentlemen, can you spot the troll? blah why do I even bother respond. Ask Flash if he has it free or paying for it, I have no clue the guy has shitloads of dedi's and VPS I dunno from where all I know is they all have ddos protection.
    Thank god, I'm not the only one who thinks this drevin guy is a huge clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Dead forum, dead community. Shit admins and people STİLL make drama about this forum geee. Who cares about g4l anyways its DEAD. I will play myself out was just to read this drama and have a laugh.

And to people: How stupid you are to think that devile cares about you or about this forum. Jesus you are a bunch of retards TOP FUCKING KEK. Here is a topkek for you guys. (If i fuck up to make the image appear please make it appear mr Razor). Now i go again but if there is any drama please alert me again so i can laugh cheers.

Devile is working for forum since years but your age is so fukin low to understand what's going on here kiddo. He's here and working for forum since koranking is fucked up and you are the topkek here, not any of us.
    I really like those little kids talkin like a man here around forums. I wonder their face to face talks in real life.

Little archer Senior Member

Just in case the last few posts were a bit short of drama.

I don't care about the trolling but calling us shit admins and everyone else retards? That hurt my feelings good bye my "friend"
    drevin likes this.

Dead forum, dead community.
    How is the forum dead?

Banned Regular Member

Forum is far from death.

I really think those people should get instant ban, i mean.. It's like..

1) I make a forum, and you come to my forum alone.
    2) You are flaming me, saying my forum is bad, not active and that i'm retard admin when no one forced you to come here.

So i understand Devile, if only Moderators would do the same.
    Dogamon is BazingaKO Game Master by the way, seems he was part of fraud attempt to transfer the ko4life power.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast