Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree64Likes

So what happened?

This is a discussion on So what happened? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nah Sheldon is cool, he is just currently eating hes brothers mess.. Maybe he should protect him less....
Page: 8

Banned Regular Member

Nah Sheldon is cool, he is just currently eating hes brothers mess.. Maybe he should protect him less.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Well, you propably always try to do things the hardest way. I can find everything i need from these forums, servers & players.
    However its not my crew that's been having a lot of drama & trouble before the server's even start lol.

Perhaps you could understand such things if you would actually play the game. But i guess D3 was more suitable for a person like yourself.
    Right. How does drama affect your gaming experience again? I kind of missed that point in your previous post. Drama has been around ever since the beginning KO4Life, nothing has changed from the first day I started using these forums. In fact, I believe the drama we handle these days is much smaller than what it was back in the day.

Also, I used to play this game a shit ton while you and your clan was only playing a few servers here and there. I think you guys even stopped playing at one point in time while I was still blasting through 2-3 servers in a week. So I guess I'm supposed to understand how incredibly difficult it is for you to handle drama? Well, I don't.

Something I picked up from the photos.. Flash said nobody is DDoSing Grobar, but Drevin translated it as DrevinKO? Is this a freudian slip? Can I assume this means Grobar is the actual owner of DrevinKO then?

You're talking about crime detectives and such, so I'm also assuming that it's alright for me to make assumptions such as the "6 minute gap theory" you have.

Oh by the way. This topic was actually meant to tell people what was going on and why KO4Life was down. It has pretty much done that and I don't think Devile pays that much attention to the excess drama going on right now. It's all assumptions and baseless accusations from my point of view anyway (from both sides.).

Closing this topic for the time being. If Devile has something to add, he has all the required power to do so.

Oeee.

Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to expose my part of view of Sheldon and his bro's case.

First of all I've been without internet for over 25 days at home(crappy movistar 1 tech) , the only way these peeps could contact me was through facebook but my phone's touchpad is faked up , hence i couldnt answer , all I was doing is sending records of voice of me telling I'd check ko4life and post this kind of stuff., but i COULDNT , no time nor internet , As Devile is bussy with his life , So i am.

(bruhhh Devile i contacted you through bz aswell , got no answer tho)

Well , What flash has done I dont think it should bring all this dust , he requested me to contact Devile to bring up the forum , then to purchase the domain , then to remake a new forum by using the same name, stuff that I wasnt approved to allow , plus that fact that I was out of contact with the world due no internet made him to act in the way he felt , whether some people might think he did it with an evil purpose (lel) or good intention , doesnt change the fact that he made a mistake , which he's guilty of , but he already cleared it out , if you believe him or not its ok, just wanted to clear this from my view point.

That's all , go back to your internal drama and envy wars ;D.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678