Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm All the Evidence Points to King and basil. Theres a confession on msn, Basil hasnt been Seen Since he ...
Page: 16

Banned

hmm All the Evidence Points to King and basil. Theres a confession on msn, Basil hasnt been Seen Since he was about to be Confronted. King Its to Obvious who it is. As Far as i am Concerned, It was you and Basil, All of Miraculous Feels this Also.[/b]
    king had SQ and basil had PW
    they teamed up and split 50/50
    isnt this what could have happend?
    they both needed each other..

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

This has Happend with in our clan, We have Pieced together everything that has gone down. before jays account was Stripped, And After that... All Evidence Points to them.

but w/e Its been prooved if nothing is done - Its just become more Bullshit and more people will be scammed.

Foretold

Those logs looked photoshopped to me. Small size to reduce the quality to cover up for poor photoshopping skills?

MSN logs are extremely easy to photoshop, they use MS Shell Dlg font as the font for the name, and 84-84-84 color in standard RGB colors. And with a solid background (231-239-255 RGB in this case) it is easy to write whatever you want anywhere.

That's just my 2 cents.

king had SQ and basil had PW
    they teamed up and split 50/50
    isnt this what could have happend?
    they both needed each other..[/b]
    stop fucking spamming the same information. we all know that that was a possibility now drop it ffs. u have like 15 post in this topic and u have absolutely nothing to do with it. stop spamming...... there still isnt enough proof that king did it so he's innocent until proven guilty. imo this is like the micheal jackson case. every1 thinks he molested those kids but he was never proven guilty so he is innocent.

p.s : those msn convos have too much editting to even be considered as evidence.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

well thing is, does it matter now? Jay got hacked now he is quitting the game b/c of it someone else is now happy with all the items they have, King is obviously glad he got hacked, and imo it doesnt even matter now if King gets away with it, after this topic he will always have the "he is a scammer" with him...he himself ruined his rep by posting here.

Those logs looked photoshopped to me. Small size to reduce the quality to cover up for poor photoshopping skills?

MSN logs are extremely easy to photoshop, they use MS Shell Dlg font as the font for the name, and 84-84-84 color in standard RGB colors. And with a solid background (231-239-255 RGB in this case) it is easy to write whatever you want anywhere.

That's just my 2 cents.[/b]
    Or you go the easy way and change ur nick to the exact same king has and then talk as if it's him :mellow:

I_JuST_OwNed_U

btw michael jackson my have gotten away from it but what does everyone know him for now? definately not his music, but being a childmolester to little boys. :lol: same thing goes for King, he may get away with it but he will stay on these forums with quite a few ppl calling him a scammer.

Foretold

Or you go the easy way and change ur nick to the exact same king has and then talk as if it's him :mellow:[/b]
    Or that :P

Banned

stop fucking spamming the same information. we all know that that was a possibility now drop it ffs. u have like 15 post in this topic and u have absolutely nothing to do with it. stop spamming...... there still isnt enough proof that king did it so he's innocent until proven guilty. imo this is like the micheal jackson case. every1 thinks he molested those kids but he was never proven guilty so he is innocent.

p.s : those msn convos have too much editting to even be considered as evidence.[/b]
    go offtopic and flame me in my post in "offtopic section" and dont bring this spamming stuff in this topic

STOP GOING OFFTOPIC TRIPLEOG4LIFE

why can i put my conclusion and aout this just like everybody here IS
    and yet you only qoute me..

btw michael jackson my have gotten away from it but what does everyone know him for now? definately not his music, but being a childmolester to little boys. :lol: same thing goes for King, he may get away with it but he will stay on these forums with quite a few ppl calling him a scammer.[/b]
    i know micheal jackson as one of the most famous and well known entertainers of all time. He's probably one of the only black singers i respect. those kids lied about being molested because micheal jackson is rich as hell. if they sue him and win those kids and their families would win millions of dollars.

and +1 to stunner i woulda never thought of that :P

go offtopic and flame me in my post in "offtopic section" and dont bring this spamming stuff in this topic

STOP GOING OFFTOPIC TRIPLEOG4LIFE
    why can i put my conclusion and aout this just like everybody here IS
    and yet you only qoute me..[/b]
    cause ur always spamming and ur annoying? and tell me once where i went off topic? i was comparing this situation with micheal jackson's law case. u truly are an idiot :

Banned

cause ur always spamming and ur annoying? and tell me once where i went off topic? i was comparing this situation with micheal jackson's law case. u truly are an idiot : [/b]
    ok so you telling me im a spamming the same thing..alot of people are !
    let a nigga qoute and sus

Banned

hmm All the Evidence Points to King and basil. Theres a confession on msn, Basil hasnt been Seen Since he was about to be Confronted. King Its to Obvious who it is. As Far as i am Concerned, It was you and Basil, All of Miraculous Feels this Also.[/b]
    if it does your allowed to think that and thats your right as a person.....but cant convict on "thinking" just remember that....you just have the choice to stay away from him

Actually, you can convict somebody based on "thinking". In court, the prosecution provides the jury with different forms of evidence, motive, means, and opportunity. If after hearing all the testimony provided by the prosecution and the jury believes "thinks" that the defendant is guilty, they can and do indeed convict him/her of the crime of which he/she is charged.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Playing ko = 1000$
    Buying ticket to the location of scammer = 100$
    Beating up the scammer 'til he gives you the items back = priceless :P