Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

standing and watch someone die ?

This is a discussion on standing and watch someone die ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when im in a clan party on pk, when i see someones vsing i dont interrupt unless i see another ...
Page: 5

PartyPLZZ

when im in a clan party on pk, when i see someones vsing i dont interrupt unless i see another party member on minimap, then its only for np's, when ur in party on pk then u have to gain np's, when ur solo or with 2-3 persons u can leave the soloers alone. but to be honest im a really vindictive (unforgiving) and when i see a prick that is on my black list i will kill him no matter what (even if it means that i will die after killing him)...

its all matter of opinion so this debate will go no where : )
    some say its unethical or something to let someone die then kill the other guy
    some say its unethical or something to join the fight to kill the other guy
    see how the 2 sentence end up same w/e ur decision is? lol

when im in a clan party on pk, when i see someones vsing i dont interrupt unless i see another party member on minimap, then its only for np's, when ur in party on pk then u have to gain np's, when ur solo or with 2-3 persons u can leave the soloers alone. but to be honest im a really vindictive (unforgiving) and when i see a prick that is on my black list i will kill him no matter what (even if it means that i will die after killing him)...[/b]

At least you are honest. People can play this game however they want. We don't have to all like eachother or even pretend to, there are many I can't stand. I don't owe them anything and if they think I need to play a certain way to get appease the opinions I could care less about, they are sorely mistaken.

there really can be no vs in cz. someone will always have a reason for saying its was unfair fight your higher lvl or you used weapon def or you used you healed yourself. Only 1v1 you ganna get is with a friend on vent that u tell him to meet u out in middle of nowhere
    dont want priest use heal in 1v1 dont use minor heal combo. Oh you used ax talia boots and gloves that why you won. no shit when a lvl 80 with +9 shell and a +9 giga goes after you and u dont wanna town whats the point of having def if you are not supposed to use it? Yeah I use talia and yeah I use a shit load of weapon def armor. full pk u scroll and you fill your inv with any and all weapon def you got. i only leave two spots open for the rare case that a boss might drop something better then a bus

A sin called me a noob for using a dagger def shield and fp dag def and iron belt with smite hammer and kicking ass in a 3v1. People will always bitch and complain about something when they lose.
    At 74 going against full parties of 80s dont complain that u cant beat me do what other clans do get your own fuken priest and duf the shit out of me and kill me (Yeah you guys know who you are parasite the shit out if yuna and get him first)

Zaczaco11

there really can be no vs in cz. someone will always have a reason for saying its was unfair fight your higher lvl or you used weapon def or you used you healed yourself. Only 1v1 you ganna get is with a friend on vent that u tell him to meet u out in middle of nowhere
    dont want priest use heal in 1v1 dont use minor heal combo. Oh you used ax talia boots and gloves that why you won. no shit when a lvl 80 with +9 shell and a +9 giga goes after you and u dont wanna town whats the point of having def if you are not supposed to use it? Yeah I use talia and yeah I use a shit load of weapon def armor. full pk u scroll and you fill your inv with any and all weapon def you got. i only leave two spots open for the rare case that a boss might drop something better then a bus

A sin called me a noob for using a dagger def shield and fp dag def and iron belt with smite hammer and kicking ass in a 3v1. People will always bitch and complain about something when they lose.
    At 74 going against full parties of 80s dont complain that u cant beat me do what other clans do get your own fuken priest and duf the shit out of me and kill me (Yeah you guys know who you are parasite the shit out if yuna and get him first)[/b]
    imo if you're 1v1ing anything goes, stun,blind, cp, weap def w/e.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

imo if you're 1v1ing anything goes, stun,blind, cp, weap def w/e.[/b]
    +1 if its a skill use it!

cept gate ofc :P

CeFurkan

ppl are hungry for even 50 np nowadays
    there is no respect left
    they even attack while u are vsing

imo if you're 1v1ing anything goes, stun,blind, cp, weap def w/e.[/b]
    thats why if u get screamed in 1v1 it sucks ass =[[ or torment/subsided >.< lol

thats why if u get screamed in 1v1 it sucks ass =[[ or torment/subsided >.< lol[/b]

I hate shockstun myself...

lol doesnt really matter ppl will always bitch about others interupting vs&#39;s, but this is the first time ive seen someone complain about not interupting lol. You died o_o then the other person killed him? am i right? lol whats the matter with that haha.

Cadence96

ok, if u want a vs in cz go where people cant find u, otherwise vsing is for the arena[/b]
    What are you talking about? A vs requires 7-18 seconds in most cases. That&#39;s enough time before others come closer to last hit.
    Every single fight in cz is a vs so it doesn&#39;t require a pact to fight using the same type of scrolls or to fight in a hidden place, etc.

Shane1911

What are you talking about? A vs requires 7-18 seconds in most cases. That&#39;s enough time before others come closer to last hit.[/b]
    Um...lightfeet + dark pursuer = not much time at all until I KS you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345