Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-lolior zzz roy *we know u didnt spen any $ that is yours in the ...
Page: 5

glory

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lolior
    zzz roy *we know u didnt spen any $ that is yours in the game ;X but all ur saying are bullshits cuz ur pissed at our clan and u know that :
    Not pissed and @ Kris as I said you got a few good players and yes a FEW most of you are skilless skilled players from your clan : Best one is ::Flamthrow:: and parapara is not bad too[/b]
    ViSeH stuf,how long you didn pk with us?(i think more then 4month) alot of things changed on thoes month so stuf dont tell thigns that you dont know.

Magi

lotusflower

i am in for 8 vs 8

this gonna be easy

ViSeH

Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH
    Symbiosis sorry to say this (most of you are my good friends some aren't) TheLast are much better then you. you guys are cool and all but MOST of you don't have any skill and for you everyone who has good gear is a babashopper. *
    Even though I never spent a single $ on ko I see no problem with others spending their earned cash on ko some people don't have work and all they do is play ko and get good gear,etc and the people who have work lose valuable time and if they want whats the problem buying items to improve?

i know u dont put $$, but u hack database, u even worse so plz hush viseh and go talk crap other place[/b]
    All my items are hard earned items which took me a long time to get so shut the fuck up "Steve" and go fuck your homo boyfriend

Lol all warriors from TheLast are full geared and 75 + :wub:

glory

ye lets do 8vs8 lets see who will win..

Magi

Originally posted by lotusflower
    i am in for 8 vs 8

this gonna be easy
    Fraps please

I like Symbi, i really admire them, skilled players there.. <3 SHIGSY,Glory, Kewlgirl, Cherkes, H4mmer, Kristof, Flamthrow, paraPara, and THE PRIEST, Lotus :P etc <3

lotusflower

u denieing it viseh?? lolz u told yourselves dont be pissed cus u never were accepted in our clan cus your background...

lotus, discuss with your clan on the terms of 8v8(reasonable terms...), when you have those, It will be passed along to wtl and ntl(2 different clans now to expand), and they will decide then. A time and date can get set from there. Until then, see you in cz

8v8 should be fun to watch

I wont' be participating because I'm noob priest and don't feel like reskilling.

lotusflower

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    lotus, discuss with your clan on the terms of 8v8(reasonable terms...), when you have those, It will be passed along to wtl and ntl(2 different clans now to expand), and they will decide then. A time and date can get set from there. Until then, see you in cz

8v8 should be fun to watch

I wont' be participating because I'm noob priest and don't feel like reskilling.

ow ow isnt thelast comming with 6 priest ?? ow ow ow

If you want them to come with 6 priests, it can be arranged...too bad only 4 of them have CS's right?

ViSeH

Originally posted by lotusflower
    u denieing it viseh?? lolz u told yourselves dont be pissed cus u never were accepted in our clan cus your background...
    Never accepted? I was in your clan and I could join it again after and the only reason I liked your clan as I said you guys are good people(most) and my friends where in your clan you guys are one of the worst skilled people out there your living a fake

JulioBR

You guys start a war for something that is not important
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost...thats the fun of the game...discussion like this makes me sick becouse its irrelevant that thing "Oh, im better than you" "No, im better than you!". I remember i did things like that when i was a kid...
    You guys should respect each other, you are not the best, and you will not win everytime.

<3 and respect please.

Volcanic

Originally posted by JulioBR

You guys start a war for something that is not important
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost...thats the fun of the game...discussion like this makes me sick becouse its irrelevant that thing "Oh, im better than you" "No, im better than you!". I remember i did things like that when i was a kid...
    You guys should respect each other, you are not the best, and you will not win everytime.

<3 and respect please.
    Wise words :wub:

Win some, lose some, doesn't matter as long as you have fun doing it. Sun loves to run his mouth :-), I love to make drunken posts talking shit. Since I started posting sober in this thread, I have kept my comments civil simply requesting an 8v8 on the behalf of WarriorTheLast and Ssundevil. I think it should be a good fight and would be great to watch. If/when it happens I hope someone will be frapsing it

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast