Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Then and now

This is a discussion on Then and now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3 I remember destroying diez in the interserver war, in about 5 minutes total (and ...
Page: 8

Psy

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    I remember destroying diez in the interserver war, in about 5 minutes total (and getting the keeper) :)
    i remember being in cz for the wars because they got full so i figured cz would be more fun anyway, not to mention it was open

i also remember the first interserver war that we won the first one of and ya'll moaned about acid pots :P, then you won the second one, then as we were getting to the warder the gates respawned... and the gm's weren't too happy with us winning :P[/b]
    I remember watching players from ares chasing me was like watching a japanese cartoon where the throw fireballs at you (they twitched + jingled like hell)
    on a similar note, I remember pressing w - click was a method of twitching that showed no animation. It worked only on computers with shitty ram, they fixed this with the KE patch.
    I remember owning a computer with low ram. Whenever I was xping at trolls and orcs came I would know because of a 1 second freeze I had.

Malavon

I remmber when i started playing KO.

Leveling my mage , first harpy party with Elite Clan.

In KE i remmber Colony Zone.. When i was doing my best as Ice mage, Like i fought 20+ humans Solo , didn't droped none but managed to keep fighting for 3 minutes+

When i was soloing 6 sins on bowl , and when i noticed i'm runing out of pots i tp'ed Velerefontis to me and we pwned them ().

When my beloved clan Praetorians where 2'nd clan on Diez, and we had couple nice actions in cz (like 8 man party VS human crowd coming from HB , killed 30+ hh and they started to run back to Hb).

when clan offered me Iron Belt and i said i don't want it (i didn't knew it's good item , and i was hoping to get Ring of Magic hahah).

Oh andi remmber times when me (lv 63 mage) could do pretty much in group pvp , now i die like papers in past. :P

Psy

oh yeah, I remember an 8 v 1 with 6 mages, 1 priest, and 1 sin and winning

KirbyKommando

I remember being happy not having to hear "liao" anymore when I came to USKO.

At least those asian motherfuckers spoke english .. they just added liao for some weird ass reason .. I'd gladly trade turks for asians

DragonFire

When Did turks start playing KO, Cause I remember them not being here..Then BAM it his us

i remember Psychotic having an axe and a Sword, not a spear, so spear defence wouldnt have made any difference :P

i remember when we killed Duke ( the player) with a full belgianwaffles party XD
    we were so proud ...

Banned Senior Member

I remember people getting banned for Ksing monsters
    I remember joining Trashcan_Swimteam just to exp with them :x
    I remember when having a cape on Diez meant something
    I remember when K2 actually listened to their external GM's
    When doing aoe harpies in cz was lucky unless you were in specific clans
    When people used +1/2/3 chitin because it looked better ( and was higher grade ) then +6/7 fp or plate
    I remember when 8BALL was flamed all the time for various things Which included "bugging warders" <_<

DragonFire

I remember when I was in cz by myself and I got attacked my 411 and I stunned the shit outta him..I was so proud of myself, But in reality, If he would have been un-stunned for like 10 seconds I would have died :lol: Oh, He ended up towning. ^_^

i remember blood... The best clan in Diez ever, no chance to see such clan again

remember that eternity got castle after blood got disbanned, they could keep it cuz they all transformed into cata at the crystal

Banned

I remember little smildas what i lured to were wolf partys in front of breth and all ppl died there... same thing in town =)
    I remember the dk hill where every1 leveld
    i remember that i was afraid to go to eslant because i thought that when i tp there i get hiten by monster imidiately
    i remember that attila was 24/7 up because no1 knew it was boss
    i remember that i was proud when i got priest chitin helmet +1 ( btw it was really good armor this time :P )
    i remember that i went into Blood clan in dies but i quited from there after 2 days because i didnt know what was nationalpoints and i wanted to exp but they only pk-d
    i remember that how we aoe-d harpys with blood clan and i always let warrior die because i was too laggy to heal him
    i remember that i lured Tyon to first koxp party i ever saw and they died all (btw they were chinise)
    i remember that gm spawned 4 deruwish next to linate and like 200 ppl were killing thease :P
    i remember that when i saw that level 60 soloed lamiros i thought he is hacker and he useing some damage hack wich makes his damage higher
    i remember that i bought lobo pedant for 20k :P
    i remember that when u had glowing weapon u was l33t guy
    i remember that old bowl was so cool
    i remember when having a cape made ppl feel respect for u
    i remember when i died with level 42 mage killing werewolfs
    i remember that it was fun to play old knight-online ( the really first ko )

Originally posted by tompsu

i remember that when u had glowing weapon u was l33t guy * *
    I remember when if you had a glowy weapon at ALL (even uniques) you were considered a duper until proven legit by a GM. :P

i remember that i got Rogue ss helm at lvl 40
    i remember that we thought estlant gate was real estlant

zaffers

i remember when Ulysses was raping old beta myko CZ as the 1st screamer warrior in patos when i was like lvl56.
    i remember when we used to kill talos with 2 ranged parties with Gu Wak Zai in patos.
    i remember joining iAm and having the most fun 6months i had in KO.
    i remember when mononoke was screaming in iAm TS.
    i remember when Brian was still a fag and Leah made him straight
    i remember when i moved to diez with most of iAm.
    i remember showing off the 1st full chitin +7 set on diez and getting flamed by WeRuleZ
    i remember getting flamed by everyone for everything i did or didnt
    i remember enjoying it!!!
    i remember selling my shard +8/80 to fagyar for 1 coin at cz harpy spot
    i remember he returned it and died twice in our duels :P

i'd keep typing stuff i remember non-stop but nvm . those times are gone but not forgotten at least. :wub:

i remember harunga as a boss and when some1 tried to kill with full heal he died...
    i remember 40M as RICH GAY
    i remember 1st raptor +8 on dies
    i remember praetorians with 30k nps in ranking: clan 30 )
    i am sclereotic so i dont remember much

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast